It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair`s Family Troubles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I don`t think this factoid has been on this forum before. As Blair is a NWO player
, I feel you should know.

Look at this in the following context: NWO doesn`t want Gordon Brown to replace Blair, education stress in UK children and the coming election.

Last year I was informed by what I would regard as a very good source, that Tony Blair`s daughter ""tried"" to commit suicide last year in mid-May. She was rushed to hospital, and she made a full recovery. This event was subject to a total media blackout! I know this little factoid isn`t exclusive to me, and some of you will no doubt say "so what"! In Context, Blair wanted to quit, this is why I`ve put this in the NWO section.

If you were following UK events around this time (mid-May 2004) and later, you will remember the Bragg outburst, (the Blair`s familiy problems) which upset Mrs Blair so much

I hope this gives you a little insight into the NWO.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Media blackout was out of respect for his daughter trying to kill herself. It has nothing to do with the new world order, it comes down to respect. How would like it if someone put on frontpage news about your daughter trying to kill herself??

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Interesting concept! So Blair is a "major" NWO player, yet this event would bring the attention of the police and social services, and Blair or his NWO backers silence the media, how convenient. So this forum seems to be full of British government emplyees

New Labour turns the screw on British children, suicides rise year on year due to this govenments education policies, who is Blair trying to protect, his daughter or his position?

This forum should cover all aspects of the NWO, we all know the NWO objectives, when they use all their power to shut down the media we need to know about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unspun

Look at this in the following context: NWO doesn`t want Gordon Brown to replace Blair, education stress in UK children and the coming election.

This sentence doesn't appear to make any sense. Is this post a joke? Judging by your smiley faces it would so, but it isn't very funny.

If it isn't a joke; who is your "reliable source"?

dh

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I hope this gives you a little insight into the NWO.

This thread has given no insight into anything so far other than the strong possibility that the offspring of all governmental front persons for the NWO are going to be total screw-ups if not annointed continuers of the agenda
It's sorting wheat from chaff?

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I`m shocked "dh", we are supposed to be on the same side? Not only do I have to sort out the NWO, but I also have to sort out the "wheat from the chaff" on this site!

"Infinite" expects me to be "respectful" to a "high priest" of the NWO, a war criminal, a man who`s committed "treason"! I`m having a bad experience with my start on this forum, I`ve already got the impression that you are: 1 Soft, or, 2: Working for the government?

If you were "really" interested in the NWO, you too would have received an e-mail informing you of the "event" and the 70 who died in the C130 crash! I think I`ll hang on to my source.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh
This thread has given no insight into anything so far other than the strong possibility that the offspring of all governmental front persons for the NWO are going to be total screw-ups if not annointed continuers of the agenda
It's sorting wheat from chaff?

I have to agree.
I cannot see what this has to do with the new world order.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
, so I take it this site doesn`t do Bilderberg? Talk about a "narrow", "shallow" stream.

new topics

top topics

join