It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

domsten alien blobs 1958 (humanoid encounters)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

oh i forgot those were even a thing
if the humanoids reported are softbots they must probally be very advanced

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: The GUT

umm lets see..
movie :september 1958
case december 1958
sh#t
either its hoax or its another proof that the distortion theory ( caravaca102.blogspot.com.br... ) is right
The timing may not be a coincidence.

About the distortion theory, this part sounded ok at first...

would it be logical to find a uniformity of behavior in different aliens ?. Simply NO. It makes sense to think about is that the comments that have been tagging as close encounters with alien beings, hide a kind of unknown "psychological phenomenon"
and had the sentence ended there it would have made sense, but it continued....

orchestrated by a foreign agent that uses the information contained in the psyche of the witnesses to "develop" part of the experience.
As far as I can tell this idea that they are orchestrated by a foreign agent is unnecessary in many cases. As for "landing marks", are there photographs of such? There are photographs of the "landing site" in Rendlesham forest and what those suggest to me is more "psychological phenomenon" at work, where the marks don't appear to be the landing marks of a craft at all but the witnesses who saw them and photographed them seem to think so.

Anyway if you leave the unnecessary added BS out of the "distortion theory" as per the unnecessary "foreign agent" in the above example, there are actually a number of astute observations in the article you linked to, which I think need to be considered in other lights too such as the possibility that no "foreign agents" need be involved. In the case of the landing marks of the Rendlesham forest craft, they are widely believed to be rabbit scrapings and the photos seem to confirm that claim to me. So aside from the rabbits in that case, no foreign agents are required, and unless there are photos of the landing marks in this "blob" case they can't be evaluated properly.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

According to this: www.ufo.se...

A friend of Gustavsson and Rydberg admitted to participating in this hoax.
edit on 24-6-2017 by beercan because: typo

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

the external agent explains cases where more than one witness sees the ufo by making an "hologram" to simulate an ufo encounter
as for the landing marks just search in the web, there are tons of photos
all paranormal eventsare caused by this misterious external agent
this external agent could be interdimensional, other civilizations that reached singularity or even god himself

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: beercan

well i dont know
its impossible to know the truth,it could be an hoax or it could not be and the friend was trying to save his friends from annoying ufologists

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
No it was a hoax. You will never see spaceship driving blob creatures.

If anyone wants to wager a bet, i only play big $$$

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

let me guess ...
you believe that the humanoids are aliens and the only humanoids are greys
correct?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I was terrified of the blob movies when I was a kid. After watching one when I was 6 or 7 (can't remember if it was the original or remake) I had a nightmare that night. I had a blanket that was the exact color as the blob in the movie and I had kicked it onto the floor. Well when I woke up after having this nightmare I saw the blanket and was totally freaked out. I remember waiting until I heard the a/c to come on (the blob hates cold) before I jumped over the blanket and ran out of the room. Haha, always makes me laugh looking back. And stories of blob aliens always reminds me of that "encounter".

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Royweeezy

lol!
also aliens in plural? do you know more stories like this one shown in the thread? cause i would love to hear them

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Sorry, I can't remember where I've heard of them besides the blob movies. Could have been anywhere.. ATS? X-files? Star Trek? Real life encounter? It's all such a blur these days..

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Royweeezy

oh ok

top topics

<< 1   >>

join