It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone, Jesse Ventura launch pro-cannabis group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Please no instructional videos. Other thread removed.

Link to article

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The Great, Green Revolution. Onward and upward I hope!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Wow roger stone a guy with nixon tattooed on his back is lobbying for cannabis along with Jesse Ventura.

What strange and interesting times we live in.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
Wow roger stone a guy with nixon tattooed on his back is lobbying for cannabis along with Jesse Ventura.

What strange and interesting times we live in.

That's because he knows the facts about Cannabis. Not the propaganda of the big Pharmaceuticals and other competitors.
edit on 24-6-2017 by Doctor Smith because: grammer

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Yeah I watched the Get Me Roger stone documentary on Net Flicks.

He made it pretty clear that he was very libertarian in his views on cannabis.

Now stone may be a bit of a weasel but I could definitely get behind him on something like this.

He is a smart strategist and knows how to play the game of politics so I could see this as being very effective if he is sincere.

More power too him and Jesse on this issue.
edit on 24-6-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I hope this gets more attention from Mr. Ventura than one of His Hit & Run ATS™ threads...

His "Ask Me Anything" should be "Ask Me something and if I get around to it 'maybe' I'll reply..." But w/bandwidth these days I can dig it..

These 2 would get My bee's wax before the greedy ghouls at Monsanto™.

W/Monsanto™ bringing in their 'science' The "Cannabis Cons" (Those who demonize Cannabis) won't have to wait too long before they can show the nexus of Cannabis and weird diseases.. Folks been using Cannabis for 1,000+ years and nobody ever got sick. Monsanto™ gets involved in some GMO™ strains and folks start dropping out...

**** SYNTHETIC CANNABIS IS NOT CANNABIS ****

If You catch up to The Zig Zag Man, that is a tattoo of Me He has...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Cannabis is way bigger than just people getting high or using it for medicine. The fundamental issue at the heart of the debate is States Rights. Theres a great article, you can google it, called "...where federalism goes to die". Basically it talks about how the Cannabis issue totally shuts down any argument by so called "conservatives" that they actually believe what they say they do.

Perfect example....you see the Trump admin rolling back things like LBGTQ protections in states saying its a state issue not a federal issue (even though you could probably argue anti descrimination laws should be federally mandated to make sure states comply) but THEN you hear Sessions actually trying to get a repeal on the Obama era protection against the Feds overreaching in States affairs on the issue of State legal Cannabis. So what you have here is TOTAL hypocrisy and i have ZERO respect for anyone who shows such blatant, disgusting two faced opposition to just one thing that they happen to not like. Screw those guys.

I wish Stone and Ventura well. I guarantee you if they want it and they do it right they could have the support of MILLIONS and spearhead a genuine socio economic revolution that could fundamentally change the way America works in all the best ways. State legal Cannabis has been shown to be a financial BEAST in places like Colorado and if we brought in National Hemp farming on top of that we would just be ROLLING in money and wealth like we could not imagine.

This is whats so maddening about anti scientific, anti democratic positions like Trump and Sessions. They are clearly operating from a very dark place. I dont even give them credit for being ignorant or idealistic...i think theyre just simply very very BAD men on this issue if not more.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Not really. The dispensaries are owned by cops and judges, the grow industry is owned by Miracle Grow. The DEA collects prized genes sells them to Monsanto/GW/Hortapharm and issues licenses to producers in foreign countries, effectively bypassing that nations own government, Monsanto and the Us government spread fusarium blite on food and drug crops, both domestic and foreign.

Cannabis has been turned into something that does not resemble cannabis. I mean the scene, and the future of quality standards. Processed weed is the future.

And we all knew what legalization was, because we knew what prohibition was. A pre planned handover of a grass roots culture to the conglomo.

Legalization, in the end, makes it illegal to grow sell or posses Cannabis. It is only legal to buy from tax paying corporations selling adulterated poison.
edit on 25-6-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

I don't know where you live but I suggest you move. In CA I can legally carry up to an ounce of Cannabis. I can grow something like 8 plants at once. I have a life time supply. I have jars of the best bud money can't buy and Monsanto can't do anything about it.

My only problem is they still do urine tests at work. I might just quit working and retire. I'm not putting up with any crooked Federal BS anymore.

edit on 27-6-2017 by Doctor Smith because: more brilliant ideas

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join