It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Stars Who Imagined Violence Against Donald Trump, From Kathy Griffin to Johnny Depp

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

This is what it was about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Oh look - yet ANOTHER snowflake thread by hypocrites.

Why does this not surprise me. I haven't been to ATS in a while, I am sick to death of the nonsense and it is no longer the website I joined up to in 2008 for it's community spirit and strict enforcement of civility. Don't bother replying to this, I shall not be reading it - in fact it may be another LONG while before I return to the website I once loved.

BTW this was literally the first thread I saw when I opened ATS to "recent posts" which is my normal routine. Doesn't bode well for the hope of ATS returning to it's former glory.

edit on 24/6/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Liquesence

This is what it was about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gotcha.

And as I said, it goes back to True Threats and Watts v. US.

I don't consider what happened in that thread a true threat. But the Secret Service has an obligation to look into it, as with other incidents involving other presidents or candidates (Bush, Obama, Trump, etc).
edit on 24-6-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

OK?

Reading your post seems like you may want to post the heart felt threads you long for. You of course are free to post those threads. I am sure they would be the most important and hard hitting words ever written.

I look forward to reading the only for real ATS posts since 2008.
edit on 24-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Honest to God... 3 pages and no one has mentioned Ted Nugent??? And unlike the people named repeatedly in this thread, Trump EMBRACED Nugent despite the threats he made. Hypocritical bunch of douche-nozzles, the lot of you.

Ok. I'll give you ONE Ted Nugent. Can you give me 10 more conservative entertainment celebs who wished death to Obama? Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Why does this not surprise me. I haven't been to ATS in a while, I am sick to death of the nonsense and it is no longer the website I joined up to in 2008 for it's community spirit and strict enforcement of civility. Don't bother replying to this, I shall not be reading it - in fact it may be another LONG while before I return to the website I once loved.

BTW this was literally the first thread I saw when I opened ATS to "recent posts" which is my normal routine. Doesn't bode well for the hope of ATS returning to it's former glory.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Oh look one of my favorite leftists...

Why does this not surprise me. I haven't been to ATS in a while, I am sick to death of the nonsense and it is no longer the website I joined up to in 2008 for it's community spirit and strict enforcement of civility.

Aww what we're no fun anymore?
Not being able to shut down a conversation with ad hom attacks got you down?
You poor thing...

Don't bother replying to this, I shall not be reading it

I bothered because you clearly need some comfort in this time of need.

in fact it may be another LONG while before I return to the website I once loved.

Not sure why you felt the need to let us know this...
Later, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Actually ATS started to go down hill around 2008...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join