It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Stars Who Imagined Violence Against Donald Trump, From Kathy Griffin to Johnny Depp

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Metallicus

And they hate "normals" who disagree with them, but yet we buy their "product" don't we.

How many alt right actors and musicians are out there? I say alt right as I personally don't think Trumps supporters are true conservatives

I don't know how any poster here raging about liberals can enjoy music and films with both arts full of them :-/

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
it's called monarch programming

trauma based mind control

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

When was the last time an Alt right held a simulated bloodied head of a dem pres?

Your theory is apples and chalk, not even apples and oranges.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

These people hate the Constitution and America.

Actually, they love it.

Free Speech (First Amendment) and all.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

www.thewrap.com...
Since the election, several celebrities have voiced their displeasure -- even anger -- with the Trump administration. Some have gone so far as to suggest violent measures. From Robert De Niro to Snoop Dogg, here are nine left-leaning noteworthy people who have fanned themes of violence toward Trump and the GOP.

Ahh the tolerant left.
I do not remember the right or conservs chopping off simulated heads when they didn't get their way.
And of course Depp is the latest leftist to show how selfish and selective they are when it comes to excepting other ideas.
Libs claim to be peace loving sensitive people, but if their candidate looses, they want to see people dead for their thoughts.

Out of all of those celebrities, only one actually has the capability and the resources to pull it off...and it ain't Captain Jack. I'll give you a hint...Long Beach has his back.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Actually they love artistic expression. That is the shot they hide behind.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Whereismypassword

When was the last time an Alt right held a simulated bloodied head of a dem pres?

Your theory is apples and chalk, not even apples and oranges.

I suggest you google "Obama Effigy Noose."

While I don't recall there being any beheading effigies, there were hanged effigies of him around the country, and a few effigies of him being set on fire.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

What's ironic is that the stars who wish death on Trump, their own careers are currently in death spirals. Talk about projecting.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Actually they love artistic expression.

That is considered (free) speech.

That is the shot they hide behind.

Yup, they "hide" behind the First Amendment. lol

Cowards using their Constitutional rights.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I wonder how all the sudden constitutional scholars would feel if this were 2009?

My thoughts would remain.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I wonder how all the sudden constitutional scholars would feel if this were 2009?

My thoughts would remain.

That's kinda the point. People don't have a problem with it when it's against a person they don't like. When it's against their man, it's all of a sudden a problem.

Hence the hypocrisy.

Regardless of whether one likes or dislikes it, it's still protected speech, and all people can do it whine.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

What do you think about this statement?

When it comes to talking about killing a politician under the care of the Secret Service no one has free speech. In fact, free speech never covered such things.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The laws against threatening the pres is there for a reason.

In a perfect world we would not need these laws, but we live in this imperfect world.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Let's not forget Shia Labuff and how violent his "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" protests were.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
These celebrities are simply trying to capitalize on the groupthink in an attempt to remain relevant. If they stood next to trump they wouldn't only not do anything, but they would fold like laundry.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Honest to God... 3 pages and no one has mentioned Ted Nugent??? And unlike the people named repeatedly in this thread, Trump EMBRACED Nugent despite the threats he made. Hypocritical bunch of douche-nozzles, the lot of you.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkitekt

Against the Secret Service?

Hah.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The laws against threatening the pres is there for a reason.

In a perfect world we would not need these laws, but we live in this imperfect world.

These aren't threats. That's why there're no charges or prosecution.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Ted literally shot himself to avoid the draft, and should be the idiot uncle no one talks about.

Do you have a source?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What do you think about this statement?

When it comes to talking about killing a politician under the care of the Secret Service no one has free speech. In fact, free speech never covered such things.

It depends on what the "talk" is, and the intent behind it.

See True Threats and Watts v. US

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join