It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Stars Who Imagined Violence Against Donald Trump, From Kathy Griffin to Johnny Depp

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: seasonal

When we are dealing with fundamental freedoms, I always try to err on the side of more freedoms rather than fewer freedoms.

I try to imagine if Hillary was president. Would we condemn those who would wish that she get stung buy a jellyfish so "someone" could pee on her?

Dude, you just won the internet.

Your statement just gives me more respect for you as a human being. We simply have to let people say stupid or hateful things to protect the rights for all of us.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

#CryMeARiver #YouReapWhatYouSow #Don'tTalkTheTalkIfYouCan'tWalkTheWalk

As i said in another thread, Trump is the victim of his own foul mouth and violent rhetoric

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: DBCowboy

Difference of opinion. A good share of these were not done during a skit. So claiming artistic freedom is silly.

Your right, a death threat is a death threat, nothing artistic or free speech about it. They are promoting assassination.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Seems like Trump is responding to violence at his campaign stops.

Are you suggesting that violent outbursts be ignored because they are from the left?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that violent outbursts be ignored because they are from the left?

“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters,”

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

And who did he threaten?
edit on 23-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

So someone finally spoke up against the PC bullsh** that's been the norm for the last 8 years and you guys use it to excuse violence against anyone who agreed with him and now use it to excuse celebrities that want to burn the White House or assassinate the President. Basically, you're looking for any excuse for violence against anyone you think is on the Right. I'm sure attacking all those folks outside of Trump rallies was their own fault. They shouldn't have been there right?
Free Speech includes hate speech? I mean, that's what you guys have been calling it for years if anyone dared speak out against the Liberals, but now that it is you doing it, it's Free Speech now? Aren't you worried someone may see it as "microaggression?
But it's Trump's fault right? He MADE you do it. How would you feel if someone did the same thing with a likeness of Obama, that no talent Kathy did with Trump? You'd be screaming RACIST at the top of your lungs and rioting in every city.
Jesus you people are such fu**ing cowardly hypocrites.
All you do is look for excuses.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

And who did eh threaten?

Did any of the celebrities threaten Trump ?
Trump encouraged violence long before anyone from the "left" decapitated him or dreamt about punching him in the covfefe

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Listen to the loon, thing is DeNiro would get his azz handed to him by Trump if he ever attempted to 'punch him in the face'.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Trump's simulated head all bloodied up?

When did Trump call for violence against a sitting pres?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Here you go

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

So someone finally spoke up against the PC bullsh** that's been the norm for the last 8 years and you guys use it to excuse violence against anyone who agreed with him and now use it to excuse celebrities that want to burn the White House or assassinate the President. Basically, you're looking for any excuse for violence against anyone you think is on the Right. I'm sure attacking all those folks outside of Trump rallies was their own fault. They shouldn't have been there right?
Free Speech includes hate speech? I mean, that's what you guys have been calling it for years if anyone dared speak out against the Liberals, but now that it is you doing it, it's Free Speech now? Aren't you worried someone may see it as "microaggression?
But it's Trump's fault right? He MADE you do it. How would you feel if someone did the same thing with a likeness of Obama, that no talent Kathy did with Trump? You'd be screaming RACIST at the top of your lungs and rioting in every city.
Jesus you people are such fu**ing cowardly hypocrites.
All you do is look for excuses.

This has nothing to do with left Vs right nor only Americans. Majority of people outside the USA despise Trump on cellular level . The public didn't like Bush, but the hate towards Trump is on a different level. Why is it ? Have you ever wondered why that is ? Trump brought this down on himself. His cult was ejaculating every time he acted like a school bully and now you whine when people use the same tone towards Trump. Cry me a river

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Trump's simulated head all bloodied up?

When did Trump call for violence against a sitting pres?

He encouraged violence against civilians, american citizens that disagree with him.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ZaneDog

bobby d is a treasure
hold your tongue sir

i would like to see them duke it out in a celebrity boxing match.
deniro by tko

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The tolerant left is a lie. They are petulant little babies that cry when things don't go there way.

It is fascism plain and simple. I find it surprising people are Ok with this. I bet the libs would be fuming if Eastwood would have held a severed head of a dem president as an "artistic expression" in place of an empty chair.

But Trump asked for it right?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

source please

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'm in my mid forties, grew up going to movies.
The last movie I saw in a theater was Behind Enemy Lines (2001).
Haven't bought much music since then either.
Why would I want to fund Hollywood?

Stop giving your money, they eventually go away

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

a reply to: Metallicus

And they hate "normals" who disagree with them, but yet we buy their "product" don't we.

No, well not for atrocious singers and lame comics.

the actors? We buy the story they happen to be a part of in telling us. I don't go "Oooh Jonny depp, must watch this!" I see if the story is engaging, and then, forget their personal lives. Unless it's tom cruise. He just irks me to death.

I don't buy something because of a name. and could care less about these self important twats personal views. Apart from having them think because they are on a screen, that they have the right to shove their views down my throat. Paid to lie. as he said himself...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

He's fixated on that video. I said the same thing in his other thread.

An open and honest display, where others would smile and let their security do the work their words omitted.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The movie panderers are spoiled tards. They need to grow up and learn to accept defeat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join