It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Already tired of summer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

This is just brutal

Too add insult to injury there is a power outage in the area so no AC

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Summer yeah!

(freezing with wool socks on)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

It's Texas man !

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yes. I'm in Austin. Thank God we have AC, otherwise I'd be going to a hotel! Just walking to the community mailbox across the street is too much for me (so I check the mail before sunrise or after dark), but I'm a wimp when it comes to heat and humidity.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

It's the humidity that makes it 10x worse

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Yup, broke records last couple of days in So Cali. Ugh. It was 113 the day before yesterday in Santa Clarita, and yesterday we dropped to a CHILLY 101...LOL Oh well, love our winters. I just don't know how people live in Palm Springs.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Summer is half over where I am in the Pac NW, and it hasn't been as hot, just a bit above average, as other places in the US. I like a balance between a blanket of humidity and a dry heaving heat for this time of year. May have found that now since being on one side and nearly on the other summers.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

How can anyone be tired of summer??..I jest..

Off course it' hot out there but we were warned about extreme climate swings maybe this is just the beginning , the up side is we could all have beach front properties in sunny Alaska and the north pole.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Oh yeah! Everything is boiling in Texas right now. Going on holidays hopefully in a month somewhere cooler. Siberia maybe.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Likewise! Over here in New York we have had one of our most humid seasons yet, and it's only just begun! Heat centers set up all over. I took a walk today for the first time in days and turned around merely eight blocks in. It's brutal

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I. Hate. Summer. I really do.

new topics

top topics

join