It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fahrenheit 9/11 being shown as part of international awareness in colleges around Asia..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Wow, i just watched this film last night, and i didn't know what to say.

What struck me though, was the sheer pain in Bush's eyes as he was told of the second plane hitting- he looked bewilderd and scared, and his response was to pic a book up and read with the children.
I actually felt for Bush when i saw that- he actually looked like he was suffering pain, and trying to keep it in.
Im glad i watched it, as it has made me think of Bush as more "human" and not just as "Americas President ".

My one moan is this- why is he not chasing bin laden with all his might? That alone scares me more than any thing else!

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
MANY of the facts backed up at :
www.michaelmoore.com...
I found a Teacher's Guide to F9-11 available there too.

Yeah, Michael Moore backing up Michael Moore.

Frightening thought. I don't doubt that you found a
teachers guide to the mockumentary. Moore is pushing
it to the radical left NEA which is trying to indoctrinate
America's children to the hard left. Moore is an idiot.
He's a rich fat idiot ... and his 'film' is so full of garbage
it's pathetic. Take a look at the errors of F911 links
that have been posted. Google up errors of F911.

Moore even starts the film off - pre-war Iraq he says -
with little kiddies flying kites and everythign so warm and
rosey .. when in fact Saddam was mass murdering Iraqis,
and women were being tortured and butchered in rape
rooms by the thousands, many times with their families
forced to watch. F911 is garbage propaganda and it
demeans the suffering the Iraqi people went through.
Not to mention the fact that F911's entire premise is
that Bush went to war and he's supported by the Saudi's
and that they will drop the price of oil and gas significantly
just before elections to BUY the election. It didn't happen.
It didn't happen because Moore was just spoon feeding
paranoia and lies.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3

Originally posted by jsobecky

And I thought Indian college students were more astute than that.

I see... and so you expect Indian college students to as "astute" as lot who look at F911 as a farce?

hell, the majority of the educated people on this planet wouldn't fit your definition of "astuteness"...
Come out of your hole...The world doesn't take kindly to the new US...

India is such a backward, impoverished nation that I would expect those lucky enough to become college students to be smart enough to see F911 as a joke.

For example: MM says Bush gave the order for the bin Laden family to be flown out of the US immediately following 9/11.

True or False?

As or the world taking kindly to the new US...so what? We don't live to make you happy.

Now just what could or would your government do, other than to voice vocal opposition?

why don't you 'dosey-doe' over to the weapons forum ans see 'what' my country is capable of doing and not doing...

What your country is capable of doing vis-a-vis the US is committing suicide, when it comes to military options.
Don't kid yourself.

Getting back on topic, prove that "fahrenheit 9/11 being shown as part of international awareness in colleges around Asia". Remember, your own longings and wishes do not make it true.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Flyerfan are you saying he was really filming somewhere else when he showed those kids playing, oh your not saying that, oh I thought you said it was all lies? Oh he was wrong about the pricing of oil and gas before the election you don't think it was a "this could happen" statement I don't remember him saying it was without a doubt happening so how is it a lie? do you know what a lie is? Yes the movie was byest(how ever you spell it) but he did not lie!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   

India is such a backward, impoverished nation that I would expect those lucky enough to become college students to be smart enough to see F911 as a joke...

Right, take F9/11 as a joke,... and "believe" in the Bush government's international policy of "WMDs in Iraq", "Iraq poses a threat to the US", "Iraq and Al-Qaeda connections", "Iraq freer now than it was before"... bull$hit...

There's a thick line between stupidity and patriotism...

For example: MM says Bush gave the order for the bin Laden family to be flown out of the US immediately following 9/11.
True or False?

Are you implying tha it was a false statement??..If so the Bush government should have sued micheal moore for libel..

As or the world taking kindly to the new US...so what? We don't live to make you happy.

Keep that up, and living happily anywhere(including the US) will be a concern for americans, unfortunatley even for those who don't share your opinions..

What your country is capable of doing vis-a-vis the US is committing suicide, when it comes to military options.
Don't kid yourself.

Tag the "iraq line for Iran..Cuba etc.. and we shall all be witness to what who can do or not..In Iraq you forced the sunnis and shias to unite..unheard of..
Now it'll be Russia-China-India etc. united against bush's crusades..and thats no joke for anybody..not even the US

Getting back on topic, prove that "fahrenheit 9/11 being shown as part of international awareness in colleges around Asia". Remember, your own longings and wishes do not make it true.

I didn't get that...meaning?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
People just don't wanna beleive that because they are scared. When I watched f911, I learned NOTHING I did not know. I'm not even american!!! I always knew that the governments (not only american) is totaly corrupted and even more than you think.
People are scared and want to deny it. It's like a failure to them so they reject it. It's EGO that take over in that kind of situation. It's people who have such faith in the government and to see that it's not the case is too hard to handle. They should have faith in themselves instead. Listen, I respect you, it's normal to deny it. Maybe Moore amplified it a bit and really got far but the whole thing is reality. You will never be happy if you put faith in politics. There are so many evidences everyday that we are lied to. Trust yourself and your little voice inside, then you won't be scared anymore and you'll start to admit that something is wrong. Think with your heart, not with your brain!

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
What's funny is that Iraqis appear to be voting for Saddam's old party.
Did anyone see "About Iraq" on Link last night? They don't appear so happy, to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
People just don't wanna beleive that because they are scared. When I watched f911, I learned NOTHING I did not know. I'm not even american!!! I always knew that the governments (not only american) is totaly corrupted and even more than you think.

True, but the US is supposed to be a idol for all democratic/peaceful states world wide and frankly post Iraq its almost like a african/middle-eastern country which is power-hungry and a war-monger.

[edit on 10-2-2005 by Daedalus3]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join