It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on tape: Dem official says he's 'glad' Scalise got shot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: projectvxn

example of what?

A supporter of terrorism.

But you're a special kind of terrorist, one whose description is best reserved for the mudpit.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I wish for Scalise not to have so much power, I don't want him to die, but if the shot scared him to back down from power, o would say good riddance.

Have you ever read the definition of "Terrorism"? Because what you just said is precisely that.

edit on 23-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Ahhh, the wonderful leftists just keep giving the gifts of their insight.

He's just saying what they are thinking.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

it can be whatever you want to twist it to in your paranoid small little mind

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

im a lilly white single working mother who has never owned a gun ...and...apparently....a terrorist...

Okay...?

thats just not going to sink in...ever...but thanks for trying?

edit on 23-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: veracity

Democrats Run America’s Ten Poorest Cities
Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.

Einstein once said, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and always expecting different results.”

And now they're being over run with BLM / Antifa (same thing), while blaming everyone but the people that indoctrinate them, and themselves.

Okay now label me a conservative for being a critic. I haven't gotten my daily badge of honor yet. I'll be doing a thread of my badges of honor quotes soon, going back to when the conservative types used to always label me a liberal for criticizing all their madness that comes when either side gets two terms as POTUS.

im just going to add that it doesnt take much google searching to debunk that asinine comment...I cant believe im conversing with you (edit) very strange ones
edit on 23-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Looks like he was fired very quickly and this was just making a comment.

And unless people forget we now have a GOP congressmen that assaulted a reporter and was welcomed by his party in Washington. So lets not continue the both sides are the same BS.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

What exactly can google debunk.

Talk about a lazy argument.

"Sympathizer" would be the accurate term. Unless one aids terrorists then that would be "Collaborator". Or if they go and do it themselves then they're a "Terrorist".

Do you have an actual argument about that definition, about how I'm misreading it, or just a lazy cop out?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Co chair of the ONE STATES technology committee is equal to ..

"One of the democratic parties 1,000 IT guys, said something stupid...

Stop making excuses for your Leftist comrades.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What exactly can google debunk.

Talk about a lazy argument.

"Sympathizer" would be the accurate term. Unless one aids terrorists then that would be "Collaborator". Or if they go and do it themselves then they're a "Terrorist".

Do you have an actual argument about that definition, about how I'm misreading it, or just a lazy cop out?

Nope, it's just too asinine for me to even really care to respond. Please don't read it as a "cop out" or "deflection"...your lists are just very lame and I feel like I'm conversing with a 1st grader

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This isn't news any more.

It's normal.

*yawns*

"Oh, a leftist wants to kill anyone who doesn't think like them and use violence to get their way."

"And water is wet."

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I don't remember any Republicans in the country saying that they wish Democrat Gabby Giffords was killed after her assassination attempt on 1.8.2011.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

3rd time I am going to post this link today. Ted Nugent Publicly and repeatedly calls for Obamas death....Then trump has him as a guest at the White House.thinkprogress.org...

If this Dem really said that, that is awful!!! BUT please don't act like your party is any better!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

thats just not going to sink in...ever...

I know. Like I said... you're a special kind.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Co chair of the ONE STATES technology committee is equal to ..

"One of the democratic parties 1,000 IT guys, said something stupid...

Stop making excuses for your Leftist comrades.

It is what it is. We can see from the response that at least the Nebraska DNC seems to still have some sense of propriety unlike some. But then, they're from the Midwest. I'd expect them to.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

3rd time I am going to post this link today. Ted Nugent Publicly and repeatedly calls for Obamas death....Then trump has him as a guest at the White House.thinkprogress.org...

If this Dem really said that, that is awful!!! BUT please don't act like your party is any better!!!

First, I am not a registered Republican (strike 1)
Second, Ted Nugent is an entertainer, not involved in a political party (strike 2)
Third, the mans was RECORDED saying it!! There is no "IF" except in the warped and twisted world of the Democratic mind that refuses to accept the defeat of their (falsely) elected representative (strike 3)

You are OUT!

Don't get a splinter in your backside sitting on that bench. See you in a few innings when you are up to bat again.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

How many rappers visited the White House during Obama's time?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

A whole bunch but that doesn't change the point of that post.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Don't they call for the murder of police, and actually make money doing so?
Also, I think I remember President Obama also welcomed some of the less than desirable BLM and/or Black Panther members too. But, I could be mistaken.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: ketsuko

Don't they call for the murder of police, and actually make money doing so?
Also, I think I remember President Obama also welcomed some of the less than desirable BLM and/or Black Panther members too. But, I could be mistaken.

I do believe he did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join