It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the holocaust contribute to Hitlers defeat.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I don't know mate but i do know that speed is a hell of a drug and that any long term use brings about schizophrenic like episodes.

Where it gets really weird is with Hitlers god like doctor, think the name was Morell or something similar. Turned out he was Jewish like so many of the Nazis in power. Rather unfortunate but Hitler waived the pass card on so many of these individuals. Morell was the one who came up with Hitlers miracle cures and Adolf came to rely on this guy like no other. He wen tall the way and saved Morell right to the end. Hitler couldn't operate without his Jewish doctors increasingly powerful and fully loaded speed ball mixes with just about every known drug at that time being pumped into Hiters arteries. You couldn't make it up if you tried lol

Morrell was not Jewish. There were rumours that his family was Jewish however.
As for what he was pumping into Schickelgruber's veins - well, I'm amazed he didn't explode.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
In his book Hitler: The Pathology of Evil, George Victor argues that Hitler's falsehoods about communism being a Jewish invention and Slavs being inferior to the Aryan race played a long-term role in costing Nazi Germany the war on the Eastern Front.

Link:
www.amazon.com...

<< 4  5  6   >>

join