It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin gave direct instructions to help elect Trump, report says

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

Putin would want Trump in office in order too drop the 2014 sanctions that are currently blocking a $500 billion deal with exon Mobil. That coincidentally our current secretary of state worked for at least a decade directly with Putin to put together.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah, server logs. Easy to double down on reality. If they are using Windows, the exchange server is just as likely to use ReFS. In fact, since 2016 for the exchange server ReFS is recommended over NTFS. "But muh, I'm an expert bro!". You muppet.

Lmao. No, it's not "just as likely to use ReFS." You're basing that on reading the recommendation for Exchange Server 2016 deployment? Super. What's that got to do with real world adoption? And newsflash, Exchange Server 2016 hadn't been released yet when the DNC was hacked.

DOH.

But more importantly, even if they had been using ReFS instead of NTFS — what difference would that make? None at all.

IIS logs will provide date stamps as well as client and server IP addresses. It requires configuration, which any expert would know and any administrator worth their salt would set up.

To advise further lets use what Crowdstrike actually said when they were called in:

Here again you're just showing your utter ignorance. What the hell would that have to do with anything? This is so god-awful stupid words almost fail me. And the excerpt. BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

IIS is a webserver. Do you know what "EXIFILTRATED TO" means? DOH. You don't even comprehend the basics and here you are trying to bull# hoping some of your moronic peers will agree with you because they don't know anything either but they see you talking as if you do. LMAO @ you. Sad!

But go ahead, after you explain what difference ReFS would make, please explain explain how IIS would be logging outgoing connections from an implant? If you had any idea how dumb you sound. Lmao. Pointing to the CrowdStrike excerpt is just the icing on the cake. I'm actually laughing out loud here. Thanks!

Get a clue yourself, or at least update your skills. Come back in a year or so once you're up to speed, and I'd advise dropping your rates to align with other people with out of date skill sets. Above all, warn your clients that you are clueless about auditing in case of hacks.

In the meantime, as the IC (via Crowdstrike) say they were able to find the IP addresses and indeed listed them, they could also provide the time stamps and your nonsense about masking is irrelevant.

I can hardly hear you talking smack from the hole you're already in and you just keep digging it deeper. Do you mind if I share this with some friends so they can also get a laugh at your expense?

What are you talking about? "They could also provide the time stamps" (it's "timestamps" btw) THE TIMESTAMPS FROM WHAT? You're talking about ReFS (not important to the discussion) and IIS (also not relevant) and now you're just blabbering uselessly about friggin timestamps again. Are you drunk?

The IC published a list of 876 IPs associated with these threat actors not the DNC hack. What are you even talking about? what timestamps? Oh man, I'm sorry but this is just too funny. You even bolded that line like it was a real mic dropper. Bwahahahahahahaahahaha.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

Wouldn't Russia want that oil for itself considering it's in Russian territory?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I dislike the way you type.

Very annoying.

Bold words, caps, exaggerated over-emphasis.

Make threads when less bias.

If Putin altered how Americans voted and therefore "had a hand in US election", it just shows the weakeness of America.

That weakness is on display, extended and exposed, when their media blasts 24/7 how Russia has so much power to influence America.

Its laughable. Exposing their own weakness to their own people, and blaming Putin for it. As if anyone with a functional brain gives two shi*s.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Exchange Server 2016 deployment? Super. What's that got to do with real world adoption? And newsflash, Exchange Server 2016 hadn't been released yet when the DNC was hacked.

You have provided some very interesting details that I have to admit go beyond my personal expertise, so I looked in to it a bit to see what I could learn.

It appears Exchange Server 2016 was released in October of 2015, but the attacks on the DNC began in the summer of 2015.

In my reading on the topic, I found that Crowdstrike was not the only firm to look at the information. There were at least 3 other well-qualified firms that reviewed the information and came to the same conclusion.

It also seems that "cozy bear" and "fancy bear" are well known within the cyber security community for their actions.

IIS is a webserver.

It is a webserver program and correct me if I am wrong, but it's considered "junk" in terms of effectiveness and is rarely used on many platforms due to it being a relic of sorts.

That's what I have gathered from all of this.

If I had to take a guess, it would you are talking to someone that is not up-to-date with the current state of technology/cybersecurity.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

The "report" format is straight out of the CIA disinformation handbook. The "report" reads just like...and I mean identical to...those absurdly long, incredibly packed full of superfluous irrelevant information web videos where the narrator talks ad nauseam about the latest, greatest, investment you MUST have or you will MISS OUT on the opportunity of the lifetime.

And it works! The reader / listener is so overwhelmed with data (mostly irrelevant) that the conversion rate on these ads is +80%.

This is the intent of the "report". Overwhelm the reader/listener with so much data the hippocampus becomes overloaded and essentially goes into a non-responsive stasis. Where at which point you will believe pot smoking monkeys jockeying Unicorns on rainbows are real.

OP...call me. I have an amazing investment opportunity I want to share with you. Trust me.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply, you always put a smile on my face. I appreciate how much effort you put into your bit.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Do you people in the west realise that western propaganda few years ago tried to convince everyone that Putin has autism

Tsk tsk tsk

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Which part of this do you not understand? It's from Crowdstrike - the company that actually claimed to do the server analysis.

One question had been answered: there was definitely someone rummaging around the DNC servers. But who? CrowdStrike checked its records, seeing whether the methods used for the hack matched any they already had on record. They did. Two groups, working independently, were secreting away information, including private correspondence, email databases and, reportedly, opposition research files on Donald Trump. "We realised that these actors were very well known to us," Alperovitch says. This is because of a handful of small but significant tells: data exfiltrated to an IP address associated with the hackers; a misspelled URL; and time zones related to Moscow. "They were called FANCY BEAR and COZY BEAR, and we could attribute them to the Russian government."

So we know they are claiming that they have IP addresses and time stamps based on their analysis of the servers.

As for windows, it was you who introduced windows servers into the conversation and you were not even aware of the latest file systems - some expert... and you are STILL not aware of when it was launched. For such an expert it seems you are at least 4 years out of date.

ReFS has been around for years. 2016 was when it became standard on the exchange server.

Your ridiculous and uniformed rant is also irrelevant. Its gone from 'server logs can't get IP addresses and time stamps' (yes they can, actually), to 'I'm an expert" (which you clearly are not), to "I was a hacker" (which is funny), to "windows....blah blah blah" - we don't even know if it was a windows server).

Then you have to be told that Crowdstrike have already confirmed they picked up IP addresses and time stamps, rendering your entire argument as a bad joke.

I advise you to watch this video and learn a little then do a lot more to protect your customers - really, for the sake of your customers get some more knowledge (a lot more).

Crowdstrike and the IC already tell us what they have and you rant on about how much of an expert you are and they can't be right because your self proclaimed (and obviously flawed) expertise is supposed to carry the day - jeez, what a muppet... sounds like you need to go back to anti Trump conspiracy theories. I understand that you are upset that your expertise in the job you do for a living has been shown to be severely out of date and lacking knowledge and it's upset you, but it is all really irrelevant as we can turn to what the people actually involved in the server analysis are telling us.

I know - post up your website here for your services.. you might attract some customers

edit on 25/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

UK,

It is apparent to me he is doing what he always does. He will not see, read, hear the truth. He is however, making all of us think and contemplate a response to his apparent ignorance. Maybe a few of the people doing that "pretend it isn't there when there actually is evidence" crap are pretending to be left when really they are a right winger? And maybe making/forcing the minds of the logic button people to think logically to counter the obvious madness being displayed?

edit on 25-6-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

UK,

It is apparent to me he is doing what he always does. He will not see, read, hear the truth. He is however, making all of us think and contemplate a response to his apparent ignorance. Maybe a few of the people doing that "pretend it isn't there when there actually is evidence" crap are pretending to be left when really they are a right winger? And maybe making/forcing the minds of the logic button people to think logically to counter the obvious madness being displayed?

I don't mind - Crowdstrike have already confirmed they matched IP addresses and time stamps and all I asked for was a reconciliation with the actual dates of the emails leaked. All very simple.

The obfuscation into chest beating about him being a bwilliant 'hacker' and a bwilliant network admin, along with a weird saunter into Windows servers is nothing more than an attempt to palm away what would be a very simple piece of information to obtain that could at least provide more evidence. It's telling that this evidence has never been provided - perhaps as telling as the fact that the DNC would not let the IC actually look at their servers.

He is so invested in the story with thread after thread of nonsense that he's going to look like an even bigger idiot when the truth finally comes out about this Russia story - which is nothing more than a Clinton campaign deflection. Even Crowdstrike confirmed that the 2016 'hacks' were not new and that they have been happening for years.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

What investigator wants a biased look at the evidence as in the DNC server where our investigator says no don't care we will take your word that the other team hacked you during the election? Then without any evidence in hand for the fake Russia colluded with Trump to steal the election story, they skim over the hard evidence that we do have in hand that would give an honest answer, God forbid.
edit on 25-6-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

What investigator wants a biased look at the evidence as in the DNC server? Then without any evidence in hand for the fake Russia colluded with Trump to steal the election story, they skim over the hard evidence that we do have in hand that would give an honest answer, God forbid.

Hackers all over the world have been trying to hack into US systems for years as Crowdstrike confirmed... this was also one of the other pieces of information sadly lacking in the IC report. They didn't tell us that it was not unusual, which is important to know... Wikileaks also confirmed via their released emails that the Clinton campaign considered the relationship THEY had with Russia was one of their biggest weaknesses - so pushing the suspicion to the Trump campaign was all in the playbook for defending themselves.

We're getting close to the end of the Russia nonsense now, and I can see the investigations turning to more pressing issues, like the corruption of Loretta Lynch.. let's see how many others get hooked into that.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

It is a joint venture. Exxon has the technology to drill the arctic and Russia has the land.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
Iv seen reports saying they know Russia hacked some state election systems... but did not change any voting data.

I guess what I'm not sure of, is if they didn't change any votes, how did they actually interfere?

Fake news? Slanderous reporting? Exposing How the DNC treated Bernie?

Aside from changing votes, how can they really be to blAme?

There are many reason Putin would not want Clinton to win.

One being that he's probbaly got a few intelligent thoughts in his head..

So what ?

Russia used the power of gossip to get Trump elected ?

They simply cannot believe that a massive group of people are not deluded as they are.

A bigger group than themselves.

They thought they were the coming Kingdom...they thought very wrong.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: amfirst1

So you mean Putin directed Sputnik and RT to help Trump which no one really watches compared to Hilary who got the Vatican Bank Pope, EU Bankers, UN, Obama, Neocons, Democrats, BBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, Mexico, Canado, All of Europe, China, etc etc etc. The real collusion it seems to be with Hilary and every other country not named Russia.

RT is fairly popular here!

It didn't USED to be...

Because they do actual reporting...digging...and tell a whole HELL of alot more news period.

RT is like what American news once was...or wishes it ever was.

Imagine watching the news and actually getting some!

Incredible ain't it ?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

Russia has the technology. They don't need Exxon. The deal is good for Exxon, bad for Russia. Who's to say Russia didn't annex Crimea to cause Obama to sanction Exxon from doing the deal just so Russia can have all that oil for itself?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Lol, fake news. Schindler is a hack, had his pepe circulating on twitter, which got him removed from the college he was teaching at and has a history of making claims without verifiable facts.

Yup, trust the OPINION piece with no facts and an Anthony wiener clone, that'll get you far, lmfao.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

See the above post, you can stop pushing that garbage now 😉

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Any technology or knowledge of drilling in the arctic that Russia has is due to there partnership with Exxon and the billion dollars Exxon already invested in building the research facilities in the area. Russia could do it on their own but it would be twice as expensive. Hurting Russia economically was part of the reason for the sanctions in the first place.

Russia is also already creating partnerships with other companies to fund the drilling. So it is possible what you say is true, but that would just mean that trump is working for/ with Exxon/ Tillerson then.

Either way I'm not a big fan of big oil and bankers running my country while a supposedly "great " businessman, who has a big problem paying contractors and banks the money he owes them. One who destroyed his credit to the point where he has to get loans from a bank that launders money for Russia. Is steadily working on keeping this country stuck in the war and coal age.

What still boggles my mind about all this and no one has been able to answer this yet, but why for the love of god would you vote against an "establishment " candidate by voting for an elite business man? Who are the purported puppet masters running the establishment. why?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join