It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin gave direct instructions to help elect Trump, report says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: underpass61

A COUP doesn't have to be TANKS in the street...

It's SAD but a real possiblility:

Memes took down the most powerful country in the world.

I would wager the memes mocking Trump outnumbered the memes mocking Hillary by at least 5 to 1.

MEMES mocking OBAMA for the last 8 YEARS served to DEMORALIZE America.

That is STAGE ONE.

1. Demoralize
2. Destabilize
3. Crisis
4. Normalize

Wow, if a picture with mean words to do all of that to you, you've got bigger problems than President Trump.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I guess he had absolutely nothing better to do with his time.

Like he doesn't have his own country to run, terrorists in Syria to fight and all that.

RUSSIA is failing due to CORRUPTION from criminal Oligarchs and criminal syndicates.

ITALY has a larger GDP.

APPLE is worth more than Russia's ENTIRE stock exchange.

Russia is facing a "Yuge" (to use common language around here) population DECLINE.

It SUCKS to live in Russia right now, and getting PAID to be a TROLL is a decent job there!!

According to internal documents released by a group of hackers in 2013, Internet Research Agency employed more than 600 people across Russia, and had an implied annual budget of $10m – half of which was paid out in cash. Employees were expected to post on news articles 50 times a day. Those who wrote blogs had to maintain six Facebook accounts and publish at least three posts daily. On Twitter, they had to have at least 10 accounts, on which they would tweet 50 times. All had targets for the number of followers and the level of engagement they had to reach.

Favourite subjects Putin and Trump being great, the opposition being corrupt, the Nato conspiracy against Russia, the effeminacy of Barack Obama.

guardian.uk

And THOSE people? ^^ They targeted YOU and told YOU want you wanted to hear. They RE-FRAMED the narrative and swayed the attention of American people.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I would wager the memes mocking Trump outnumbered the memes mocking Hillary by at least 5 to 1.

That is STAGE ONE.

1. Demoralize
2. Destabilize
3. Crisis
4. Normalize

Wow, if a picture with mean words to do all of that to you, you've got bigger problems than President Trump.

I KNOW right? Didn't SWAY me...CAN'T say so for A LOT of your cohorts though!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Interesting. Where did that screencap come from?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Nope, don't put words in my mouth. I said the main stream media continues to blast out stories with accusatory headlines that read like they are "a matter of fact" without providing legitimate facts to back up the accusations.

I'm not putting words in your mouth. You said this:

The Russian Meddling narrative just won't die.

That will be taken by 99.99% of readers as an implication that Russian meddling didn't happen which is why I asked for you to clarifiy.

I don't even know what you're trying to say here, but likely you're grouping me in with "Pro-Trump" or the "Alt-Right" labels when I don't subscribe to either of those groups. Try again!

I'm so offended! Don't put words in my mouth!

I was more generally referring to people who have been vigorously dismissing Russian meddling in the election as a "narrative." Though, there's a very very strong correlation between people who push that "narrative" and support for Trump.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Didn't say they were off the hook. But blaming them for stuff that went down under Obama is just as silly as it was for Obama to blame Bush seven years after Bush left office.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
So you practically quoted the entire article except for the most important and only truthy part of it.

The final sentence:

So far there is no evidence of that, but it is a sign that the congressional investigations are expanding.

Quoted for truth. OP should read the articles first before posting them. It's getting really pathetic and this whole thread is misleading.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: IAMTAT

I know what a discerning consumer of information you are so your response makes sense! I'm sure there's some new "bombshells" from 0Hour1 just waiting for you to share them with us.

Stick a black eyed kid in it and he would lap it up

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

REDDIT. It was very QUICKLY removed from a /r/pol discussion.

The User account was ALSO deleted.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That's what most of you and in fact, the President have been saying quite passionately and matter-of-factly for months now.

Let me remind you of something else that you lot have said ad nauseam for years

not using the exact terminology you lot preferred?

Gross generalizations by the partisans, on both sides, are why this can never be discussed rationally.

Do you remember saying for years that Obama was somehow responsible for terrorist attacks because he "emboldened" terrorists by not using the term "radical Islamic terrorism?"

I never said that, maybe "you lot" or "most of you" did.

Making this response specifically to me was a fail ante, maybe next time be a little less broad in your partisan strokes.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

That is STAGE ONE.

1. Demoralize
2. Destabilize
3. Crisis
4. Normalize

I KNOW right? Didn't SWAY me...CAN'T say so for A LOT of your cohorts though!!!

I thought you said "demoralize" so according to your logic wouldn't that be your cohorts? I'm not seeing many demoralized conservatives.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I keep posting that article that states that Chief Admiral Rodgers of the NSA has recorded and documented evidence of collusion and he said as much.

But no one here believes us.

They dont want to see the Truth, they want to keep believing the alt-right agenda.

Could you share that article please? I have not seen that one.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

REDDIT. It was very QUICKLY removed from a /r/pol discussion.

The User account was ALSO deleted.

Can you provide a link to the reddit discussion, if that is still up and going?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Rogers then added that such SIGINT exists, and it is damning. He stated, “There is no question that we [meaning NSA] have evidence of election involvement and questionable contacts with the Russians.” Although Rogers did not cite the specific intelligence he was referring to, agency officials with direct knowledge have informed me that DIRNSA was obviously referring to a series of SIGINT reports from 2016 based on intercepts of communications between known Russian intelligence officials and key members of Trump’s campaign, in which they discussed methods of damaging Hillary Clinton.

Observer article

Basically it's quotes taken from an intra-agency "town hall" meeting. If true, it could/would be huge. Bigly, even. Problem is, nobody has seen anything and the NSA isn't saying anything else. Supposedly the FBI has the intercepts in it's hands.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

"Truthy?"

Even in this post you couldn't manage to be exactly "truthy" could you? No, instead you took a line out of context and posted it for high fives which isn't just ironic or hypocritical, it's horribly intellectually dishonest.

Here's the a larger excerpt:

CBS News has confirmed that congressional investigators are looking into whether Trump campaign associates obtained information from hacked voter databases during the election.

So far there is no evidence of that, but it is a sign that the congressional investigations are expanding.

Now I know that you took that out of context to be deliberately misleading. I wonder though if you even know what it's a reference to? It's actually one possibility with the most publically available evidence. I'll direct people to a thread I made concerning the issue:

Has WSJ Proven GOP Collusion With Foreign Hacker?

A GOP operative from Florida did in fact reach out to "Guccifer 2.0" and ask for material. He received gigs of data about voters stolen from the DNC. He published this data on his blog. A person working for a US Congressman's campaign did in fact state that he used the data.

Furthermore, Roger Stone was also provided with the data, which he admits to looking over.

So yeah, if you want to go down that rabbit hole, let's do it.
edit on 2017-6-23 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
So you practically quoted the entire article except for the most important and only truthy part of it.

The final sentence:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

see.. this is the problem... they keep saying " oh we have this and have that " yet they sit on it?

yeah ok

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I keep posting that article that states that Chief Admiral Rodgers of the NSA has recorded and documented evidence of collusion and he said as much.

But no one here believes us.

They dont want to see the Truth, they want to keep believing the alt-right agenda.

Could you share that article please? I have not seen that one.

Thanks.

NSA Chief Admits Donald Trump Colluded with Russia

There you GO

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

between known Russian intelligence officials and key members of Trump’s campaign, in which they discussed methods of damaging Hillary Clinton.

If true, is that considered collusion?

Pretty sure the other side is playing the same game as well.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

So you mean Putin directed Sputnik and RT to help Trump which no one really watches compared to Hilary who got the Vatican Bank Pope, EU Bankers, UN, Obama, Neocons, Democrats, BBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, Mexico, Canado, All of Europe, China, etc etc etc. The real collusion it seems to be with Hilary and every other country not named Russia.
edit on 23-6-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join