It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin gave direct instructions to help elect Trump, report says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
How sad.

And I thought ATS folks were patriotic.

HERE:

Natasha's Kitchen - Borscht Recipe

We might want to star learning HOW to cook for our new Russian overlords.

(nostrovia!)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
Ps I'm only interested in the truth, I have no preference between the douchbag or turd sammich

If anybody is interested in 'the truth', they would find their time better spent thinking about corporate players, rather than political players.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The question is was trump in on it???

Russia was doing what world powers do, but if an American was involved that is treason imho. a reply to: SteamyJeans

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Like they have been doing since the Russian Meddling stories began? Anonymous sources, someone "read them the Comey memo over the phone", these attempts are so pathetic. The MSM is shooting themselves in the foot, again. Guess we'll see if they actually come up with legitimate claims for once.

Strange that you should point to a confirmed story from an anonymous source and then declare it proof that anonymous sources aren't to be trusted? Perhaps you should pick another example? Comey did say that a February story in NYT that was based on anonymous sources was inaccurate.

The Russian Meddling narrative just won't die.

So you're stating unequivocally that Russians did not meddle in the US election? Funny, just yesterday, a WH spokesperson finally admitted that the President has basically been lying through his teeth about how the "Russian narrative" is a "hoax."

Better keep up, you'll be left out in the cold when your peers are let off the hook and allowed to come running back to reality.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

The Obama administration really dropped the ball on this and with Hillary's security clearance she probably knew too. They were afraid it would appear like they were trying to influence the election if they went public so aside from Obama booting out some Russian officials and touching on it in a press briefing, they did nothing. They were sure Hillary was going to win.

They put the election over the security of our elections. Unforgivable. Twice screwed over, once by steamrolling Bernie and twice by not doing enough against Russia.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I know it's been a hard week for you and your alt-left friends.
Still, it's good to see you are attempting to muster a little humor in your drab existence.

That's the ticket, AD. Turn that frown upside down.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
A COUP doesn't have to be TANKS in the street...

It's SAD but a real possiblility:

Memes took down the most powerful country in the world.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Team Trump isn't off the hook either, at least not yet. We have a long way to go on that one.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Iv seen reports saying they know Russia hacked some state election systems... but did not change any voting data.

You don't NEED to change the "data" if your PROPAGANDA convinces people to VOTE for the person you WANT.

What propaganda was that? I didn't see it on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, or on FOX really. All anybody heard right up to election night is that Trump's candidacy was a sad joke and he was going down BIGLY. So, how did they distribute this propaganda, subliminally? Just one MSM example please of what you would consider "propaganda".

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

But there is nothing here. Just claims and talk no "beef". Totally fake.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

So you're stating unequivocally that Russians did not meddle in the US election?

Nope, don't put words in my mouth. I said the main stream media continues to blast out stories with accusatory headlines that read like they are "a matter of fact" without providing legitimate facts to back up the accusations.

Better keep up, you'll be left out in the cold when your peers are let off the hook and allowed to come running back to reality.

I don't even know what you're trying to say here, but likely you're grouping me in with "Pro-Trump" or the "Alt-Right" labels when I don't subscribe to either of those groups. Try again!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I guess he had absolutely nothing better to do with his time.

Like he doesn't have his own country to run, terrorists in Syria to fight and all that.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Oh look, the bets are starting to be hedged.

It's all a hoax. There was no Russian meddling. Right? That's what most of you and in fact, the President have been saying quite passionately and matter-of-factly for months now.

If this happens in the midterms and/or the 2020 presidential, it will be squarely on Trumps shoulders. But it wasn't in the run up to the 16 elections.

This is my biggest concern. The President is still denying it even happened on Twitter. SHS gave us a limp admission that in reality, he thinks it was probably the Russians but he won't come out and say it.

Let me remind you of something else that you lot have said ad nauseam for years and something that Trump liked to yammer about to loud cheers as a candidate. Do you remember saying for years that Obama was somehow responsible for terrorist attacks because he "emboldened" terrorists by not using the term "radical Islamic terrorism?"

That by not applying that label when speaking about it in public, he was somehow keeping the US from adequately fighting terrorism?

Can you imagine if Obama denied that the attacks even happened or encouraged a belief among his supporters that maybe if they did happen, it was a fat kid on his bed who was behind them?

So try applying the same standards to this president and tell me if by your own logic, he's not doing even more to work against our national security by denying that there's even a threat than you claimed Obama was doing by not using the exact terminology you lot preferred?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I would wager the memes mocking Trump outnumbered the memes mocking Hillary by at least 5 to 1.
edit on 6 23 2017 by underpass61 because: sp

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Iv seen reports saying they know Russia hacked some state election systems... but did not change any voting data.

You don't NEED to change the "data" if your PROPAGANDA convinces people to VOTE for the person you WANT.

What propaganda was that? I didn't see it on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, or on FOX really. All anybody heard right up to election night is that Trump's candidacy was a sad joke and he was going down BIGLY. So, how did they distribute this propaganda, subliminally? Just one MSM example please of what you would consider "propaganda".

The FACT you used "bigly" is evidence of the memes and PROPAGANDA working on YOU and YOUR mind.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I would wager the memes mocking Trump outnumbered the memes mocking Hillary by at least 5 to 1.

MEMES mocking OBAMA for the last 8 YEARS served to DEMORALIZE America.

That is STAGE ONE.

1. Demoralize
2. Destabilize
3. Crisis
4. Normalize

edit on 23-6-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I know it's been a hard week for you and your alt-left friends.
Still, it's good to see you are attempting to muster a little humor in your drab existence.

That's the ticket, AD. Turn that frown upside down.

Lmao. I don't what the "alt-left" is aside from something you like to "virtue signal" your peer group with. It's not actual thing. The "Alt-Right" on the other hand, is an actual thing and the rest of us didn't name it, the Alt-Right named itself.

Drab existence? Lmao. How could I ever once be anything less than grateful when things could be so so so much worse? After all, I could always be some Twitter hoaxer's official ATS useful idiot. Now *that* would be depressing.

edit on 2017-6-23 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The FACT you used "bigly" is evidence of the memes and PROPAGANDA working on YOU and YOUR mind.

Dude, "bigly" was a liberal taunt - I used it to make a point. Sorry you missed it.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Wake up everyone who's not. The drums of world war are beating. Loudly. We are ALWAYS and historically lied to in order to excuse the "national security" apparatus excesses and abuses by extremely deranged individuals.

Russia "meddled." Big deal. Let's bomb more babies, destroy cities, kill millions and displace millions more. There's your real propaganda and meddling.

edit on 23-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I keep posting that article that states that Chief Admiral Rodgers of the NSA has recorded and documented evidence of collusion and he said as much.

But no one here believes us.

They dont want to see the Truth, they want to keep believing the alt-right agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join