It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin gave direct instructions to help elect Trump, report says

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
(1) You DO realize that getting voter information doesn't require "hacking" of any kind, right? Voter registrations/names/addresses/how they voted are all PUBLIC RECORD. ANYONE, regardless of where they live can access your voting data at any time they wish.
(2) You quote a CBS article that cites (yet again) a single unnamed source.
(3) You pull in some anonymous post from someone with an OBVIOUS agenda - revealed by use of language in the following sentence "some dumbass theory from a Trumpista".....REAL "reliable" source material there, OP.

Let's look at exactly what you're saying here:
Russia (on orders from Vladimir Putin) ATTEMPTED to influence the US Presidential Election in 2016 by
Accessing voter information (which is publicly available)
Hacking into the DNC's servers to publish emails (in other words, the TRUTH about what was happening inside the DNC and their collusion with the Clinton Campaign and Media surrogates
Putting out false or misleading stories - that the US Press almost unanimously played down

Since we have now had a parade of intelligence/federal law enforcement officials from both the Obama and current administration that have publicly stated (1) that there is no evidence of any kind that shows this effort was in any way supported or aided by the Trump campaign and (2) that there were no votes changed, added or deleted.....what else do you have?

To admit that the Russians were successful in any propaganda effort is to admit that Russian fake stories on the internet are more influential in the minds of American voters than the influence of CNN/NBC/Yahoo/ABC/NY Times/WaPo/HuffPo/Buzzfeed/MSNBC and a host of others that did everything they could to get Hillary coronated. Are you prepared to say this?
a reply to: DanteGaland

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
IP addresses to trace the source of the hack? Lol very reliable. I always laugh. Even mac addresses can be spoofed. Ever hear of the tor gateway appliance + proxy chaining?
edit on 26-6-2017 by Ares2493 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ares2493
IP addresses to trace the source of the hack? Lol very reliable. I always laugh. Even mac addresses can be spoofed.

And you DONT think the NSA and military industrial complex (who CREATED TOR) can't get AROUND that?

We KNOW. Our people know...

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

IP addresses to trace the source of the hack? Lol very reliable. I always laugh. Even mac addresses can be spoofed.

And you DONT think the NSA and military industrial complex (who CREATED TOR) can't get AROUND that? Not with server logs lol as claimed! Lol

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

And you DONT think the NSA and military industrial complex (who CREATED TOR) can't get AROUND that? Not with server logs lol as claimed! Lol

Not with server logs lol! Gladly tell me how you get to a host when the host is using vpn that has a vm running kali and tor appliance while the vm is using a vpn+proxy chaining then routing through the tor gateway

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TSZodiac

You can look up yourself. You can't look up anyone else.
Unless you happen to have their social.
And you sure can't download the entire public records to your home computer.
edit on 6262017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TSZodiac

So why are those leaks good but leaks of trumps missteps is treason punishable by death?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They haven't asked for it...

The FBI did not examine the servers of the Democratic National Committee before issuing a report attributing the sweeping cyberintrusion to Russia-backed hackers, BuzzFeed News has learned.

Six months after the FBI first said it was investigating the hack of the Democratic National Committee’s computer network, the bureau has still not requested access to the hacked servers, a DNC spokesman said. No US government entity has run an independent forensic analysis on the system, one US intelligence official told BuzzFeed News.

“The DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBI’s Cyber Division and its Washington (DC) Field Office, the Department of Justice’s National Security Division, and U.S. Attorney’s Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNC’s computer servers,” Eric Walker, the DNC’s deputy communications director, told BuzzFeed News in an email

This is from January.
I believe they have since .
Have a link lol

hotair.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Not with server logs lol! Gladly tell me how you get to a host when the host is using vpn that has a vm running kali and tor appliance while the vm is using a vpn+proxy chaining then routing through the tor gateway

The PEOPLE who DESIGNED the internet know BACKDOORS and have TAPS on the FIBRE lines.

SMH.

NOTHING it truly "secret" or can be HIDDEN. Our peeps in Colorado SPRINGS have some "FUN" tools at their hands

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

They also have tools to make it appear that some other foreign state did the hacking. point is that unless your investigating a active hack things get cold real fast. Unless you have access to every computer and router that the signal traveled from its almost impossible to ascertain the location of the original signal. If Russia really was malicious you think they would leave a trail that points back to them?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ares2493

Did RU invent the DNS system?

Did RU invent TOR?

WHAT government does DARPA work for?

They're 30+ years AHEAD of consumer tech in some areas bro. THEY kno...

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Did RU invent TOR?

THEY don't know #. the navy invented the concept of onion layer routing which tor is based on. IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY OWN TOR or HAVE CONTROL OF IT. Unless they have access to every Exit Node. good luck.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Did RU invent TOR?

THEY don't know #. the navy invented the concept of onion layer routing which tor is based on. IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY OWN TOR or HAVE CONTROL OF IT.

CUTE.

Let's FORGET about the known and confirmed compromised EXIT NODES.

That's what WE are allowed to sniff and SMELL.

SENTINEL watches.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
so a foreign state wouldnt have their own onion routing network, and private exit nodes to obfuscate the source of the attack? whats to stop them from setting up exit nodes in china and blaming the Chinese lol.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Wrong - you can access ANYONE'S voter record, here's an example of a site where you can PAY to get the information:
voterrecords.com...
You may THINK your vote is private and personal business, but it most certainly is NOT. Here's a really good news story about that: www.news-press.com...
a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I don't believe that.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I don't mind - Crowdstrike have already confirmed they matched IP addresses and time stamps and all I asked for was a reconciliation with the actual dates of the emails leaked. All very simple.

Just admit that you have no idea what you're talking about. What IP addresses and timestamps did they match? You can't even be remotely specific because you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

The IOC section of the initial CrowdStrike announcement contained IP addresses of the C2 servers that the implant(s) (X-Agent) were communicating with. They didn't get that from system logs. Those connections would not be logged in the sytem logs. They got them from monitoring the network traffic. They were also hardcoded in the implants themselves.

That's the point you keep missing. Somehow you've conflated that with the list of nearly 600 IPs released along with the JAR. That wasn't a list of IPs associated directly with the DNC hack. It was a list of IPs culled from multiple incidents and unfortunately, about half of it was comprised of TOR exit nodes which drastically undermines the usefuless right out of the gate.

Not only aren't IP addresses part of the filesystem metadata, that metadata isn't a log. That is, it's not a running list of everyone who has accessed the files. Just the most recent. There's software for monitoring and logging file access (file access auditing) but it would have to be deployed and that's clearly not what you were referring to.

You might be able to fool the idiots in your peer group but so what? They're even more ignorant and easily led than you are and that's saying something.

The obfuscation into chest beating about him being a bwilliant 'hacker' and a bwilliant network admin, along with a weird saunter into Windows servers is nothing more than an attempt to palm away what would be a very simple piece of information to obtain that could at least provide more evidence. It's telling that this evidence has never been provided - perhaps as telling as the fact that the DNC would not let the IC actually look at their servers.

The only obfuscation in this exchange are your pathetic attempts to inject irrelevant crap about IIS (did you figure out why that was a dumb thing to say yet?) and NTFS v ReFS to cover up for the fact that you were talking out of your ass and I was calling you out for it. Even now, you won't admit it because you're pathetic.

As far as "bwilliant?" Lmao. I will dominate you in any test of intellect. I will school you on just about any area of study. I don't do false modesty. I am brilliant.

What evidence has never been provided and to whom? There's not likely to be anything like what you're talking about on those servers for the reasons I stated above and more that are even further over your head.

perhaps as telling as the fact that the DNC would not let the IC actually look at their servers.

And here is the reason for all your bulls#ing — an effort to cast aside any an all evidence that has been or could be released under the false premise that the most if not only significant evidence are "logs" on the servers that the FBI didn't get because the DNC apparently didn't give the FBI direct access to their servers.

He is so invested in the story with thread after thread of nonsense that he's going to look like an even bigger idiot when the truth finally comes out about this Russia story - which is nothing more than a Clinton campaign deflection. Even Crowdstrike confirmed that the 2016 'hacks' were not new and that they have been happening for years.

You better catch up with your cult leader — he's changing position now — now it's the Russians probably did do it but it's Obama's fault. The biggest investment either one of us has is your emotional investment in Donald Trump which means you'll always hang on every lie and promote every stupid thing that clown ever says. I don't know what's worse? Donald Trump denying reality in order to protect his fragile ego or you denying it because you think it's what's expected of you.

Go on with your blind leading the blind BS. It's not like there's an actual danger of you making anyone who would listen to you any dumber than they already are.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Lol, another long post - you sound a bit desperate.

Crowdstrike have already confirmed they have what I was asking for, so your self proclaimed server and hacking skills are all rather irrelevant (and out of date as you have shown).

here's a google search for you
"server logs to find ip address of network traffic".

Start at the top and work your way down the 3m+ results. Your customers will thank you for it.

When you have to screech about how much of an expert you are whilst ignoring the facts, and stroke your ego about dominating people, you just make yourself look silly and it shows your ego is ever so slightly bwuised. Oops I used a wuweblwue ... please don't dominate me.
I am still laughing over that 'dominate' comment of yours - do you realise how much of an arse you sound by saying that?

You seem very upset about all your President's #winning after you have dedicated your life to posting BS propaganda. I thought you'd be in hiding after all your 'brilliant' intellect you are using to spread BS is exposed. Bad luck , son, but keep trying... it's fun.

Another essay on your bwilliance in 3...2...1...

edit on 26/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Wake up everyone who's not. The drums of world war are beating. Loudly. We are ALWAYS and historically lied to in order to excuse the "national security" apparatus excesses and abuses by extremely deranged individuals.

Russia "meddled." Big deal. Let's bomb more babies, destroy cities, kill millions and displace millions more. There's your real propaganda and meddling.

I agree with you, quite a lot actually. The only thing I don't agree with is that it's World war drums that are beating, or maybe not yet anyway. I do, on the other hand, think that Civil war drums is what we're hearing. At the moment I cant see what purpose a world war would serve to ANYONE, but destabilizing the USA and getting the citizens to turn on themselves? Who the F wouldn't want that? I feel pretty confident that more countries would love to see the USA start killing itself off than those that wouldn't want to see that.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I'm sorry, what is it that you do for a living again? What's your background and experience? I actually adminstrate a network. I also have years of hacking experience from my youth. I was writing my own log cleaners at 16 and installing patched binaries to evade detection. I've actually deployed backdoors.

You on the other hand, have some basic concept of "logs" and aren't even equipped enough for this conversation to respond appropriately to what I said. Yet you're speaking matter-of-factly as though you are.

I'm sorry, what is it that you do for a living again? You "adminstrate" a network? Is that typo also on your business card?

You have years of childish hacking experience? You have to be more specific, what type of hacking? You wrote a log cleaner?! Wow, so much 1337. I can do that in one line of code with less than 50 characters.

Installed patched binaries? You mean you just installed patched binaries some real hacker patched? Do you even know assembly or CIL? You probably couldn't patch the inner tubes of a bike. You probably don't even know the first step to deobfuscating a binary.

You deployed backdoors... but you didn't create them? What are you some script kiddie? I bet you installed Sub7 right? Just another wannabe downloading the work of others and deploying it, thinking you are some hacker. Social engineering and tricking people into downloading something you didn't create and infecting their PC is not real hacking, bud.

If I were you I'd be a bit cautious about claiming to be a hacker, especially if you don't even know assembly, CIL, or any other form of machine code.
edit on 12-7-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join