It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin gave direct instructions to help elect Trump, report says

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This news coming out TODAY fits like another puzzle piece...or "BRICK" in the wall:

Vladimir Putin gave direct instructions to help elect Trump, report says

A report Friday morning claims Russian President Vladimir Putin gave direct instructions to help elect Donald Trump president.

It would APPEAR that even the press was holding BACK, not wanting to burn their sources:

CBS News confirmed last year that U.S. intelligence officials knew that the Russian government operation to interfere in the U.S. election had been approved by Putin himself, but they were reluctant to reveal how much they knew out of concern that sources and methods could be compromised, CBS News justice and homeland security correspondent Jeff Pegues reports.

That CIA report to Obama is WHAT promoted them to EXPEL Russian diplomats. The report WAS worrisome:

President Obama received a secret CIA report in August. That report "captured Putin's specific instructions on the operation's audacious objectives - defeat or at least damage the Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton."

It seems we have some DEEP assets within the Russian government:

U.S. intelligence agencies had sourcing deep inside the Russian government capturing Putin's direct instructions in the operation

This DOVETAILS with something I managed to CAPTURE before it was SWIFTLY deleted a few WEEKS back. It SEEMED at the TIME worth screen capping:

Within an HOUR it was removed. Guy claims to be an East Asia analyst, not revealing anything SECRET -- but admitting we have some DEEP plants with SPECIFIC info...and revealing those ASSETS would be disasterous.

This is a conspiracy board, yes?

The article today CONTINUES...

Mr. Obama set in motion a secret program that authorized the deployment of "implants" in Russian networks - digital bombs that could be triggered in a retaliatory cyberstrike in the event of Moscow aggression - and that it would be up to President Trump to decide to use the capability.

WELL...I now that the CAT is out of the BAG ... I wonder if Trump will acknowledge these? And FINALLY:

BS News has confirmed that congressional investigators are looking into whether Trump campaign associates obtained information from hacked voter databases during the election.
Link

Perhaps Cambridge Anyaltica?...anyone? We now KNOW that the VOTER records were HACKED. While it hasn't been determined (due to NO AUDITS) if the numbers were changed...we DO know names, addresses and party affiliation RECORDS were taken by Russia.

Could that INFO have been LAUNDERED into Trump campaign surrogates? Used to microtarget YOU? Used to reinforce your media bubble??

The GOP is so HELL bent and drunk on POWER over their win...they'll never admit the White House was compromised by a Russian soft coup. We know TWO thigns:

1. RUSSIA systematically meddled in the 2016 election to benefit Trump
2. Trump has a VAST economic/business network WITH prominent Russian figures

To see this as a "witch hunt" and NOT perfectly reasonable is beyond igorance and the pale.

+45 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Great story.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Iv seen reports saying they know Russia hacked some state election systems... but did not change any voting data.

I guess what I'm not sure of, is if they didn't change any votes, how did they actually interfere?

Fake news? Slanderous reporting? Exposing How the DNC treated Bernie?

Aside from changing votes, how can they really be to blAme?

There are many reason Putin would not want Clinton to win.

One being that he's probbaly got a few intelligent thoughts in his head..

So what ?

Russia used the power of gossip to get Trump elected ?

a reply to: DanteGaland

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well, Putin came right out and said that he did not want Clinton as president on TV. They were against Clinton, anyone who would have run against her would have had their support. Hillary is not a person we should have even considered for president, there are a hundred million better women in this country than her. Any one of them would have run and won against Trump.

It isn't that Trump is good so much as it is that Hillary is bad. Russians were happy that Hillary did not win.

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
BS News it said? Appropriately named. Low information bottom feeders are what's wrong with your self-destructing party.

Ask JFK about the accuracy of CIA reports.
edit on 23-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

If, and that is a big IF, what your OP says is true, why is it used for everything from simply bad mouthing Trump to calls for impeachment?

It has been shown time after time, from both sides of the aisle, that there was no collusion between Trump and Russia.

If this happened, the blame squarely lays on the back of Obama and his admin.

Trump was a candidate, with no power until Jan. 20th.

Supposedly, Obama was fully aware of the interference yet did NOTHING. He, either willfully or ignorantly, allowed it to happen.

Why are there no investigations into Obamas negligence in allowing this to happen?

If this happens in the midterms and/or the 2020 presidential, it will be squarely on Trumps shoulders. But it wasn't in the run up to the 16 elections.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Nice CBS just killed american operatives to smear Trump. Putin reads newspapers too you know. How f#cking stupid have you to be to disclose this to the public. How pathetic CBS.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
*Claims

*Appears

Just stop.

...and if we do have a deep asset within Russian, I'm pretty sure they are screwed now since this is on public domains, what a way to out a foreign source.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
Iv seen reports saying they know Russia hacked some state election systems... but did not change any voting data.

You don't NEED to change the "data" if your PROPAGANDA convinces people to VOTE for the person you WANT.

Also...we haven't done a thorough AUDIT to find out if the data WAS altered.

It wouldn't take MUCH in just a few KEY states. . .

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I think Rand Paul was Putin's favorite candidate.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
*Claims

*Appears

Just stop.

...and if we do have a deep asset within Russian, I'm pretty sure they are screwed now since this is on public domains, what a way to out a foreign source.

Deny your ignorance.

And stop wanting to confirm your biases.

There's so much SMOKE we're literally choaking to death.

Did you not READ that a possible IC analyst admits we have DEEP assets we aren't willing to BURN? What specific details that person GAVE do check out.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Another swing & a miss from the 4th Branch of the Government/Elite, the Mainstream Media. The Russian Meddling narrative just won't die.

It would APPEAR that even the press was holding BACK, not wanting to burn their sources

Like they have been doing since the Russian Meddling stories began? Anonymous sources, someone "read them the Comey memo over the phone", these attempts are so pathetic. The MSM is shooting themselves in the foot, again. Guess we'll see if they actually come up with legitimate claims for once.

Don't forget, Vault 7 Wikileaks appears to reveal that our intelligence agencies have hacking capability to make it look like another country/entity hacked us when it could have been an inside job all along.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Remember the states found that Obama was trying to hack them?

Then blame the Russians?

That was funny

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The most interesting part about it is all the Russians had to do to "help Trump" was expose the DNC and Clinton for the nasty, vile creatures they are. Russia didn't have to hack the vote, just had to lift the veil and give everybody a peek at what was happening.

And, as Stosh pointed out, if anybody's White House was compromised by the Russians, it was Obama's. Kinda silly to blame Trump's White House for things that happened when the other guy was living there.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
CBS picked this story up from the Washington post.Wasnt the national enquirer available today?
edit on CDTFripm51261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I know what a discerning consumer of information you are so your response makes sense! I'm sure there's some new "bombshells" from 0Hour1 just waiting for you to share them with us.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
CBS picked this story up from the Washington post.Wasnt the national enquired available today?

You mean the tabloid that is run by President Trump's pal? The tabloid he said deserved a Pulitzer when it was publishing fake scandals about his primary opponents?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Remember the states found that Obama was trying to hack them?

Then blame the Russians?

That was funny

No, but I do remember useful idiots trying to make that absurd argument.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Maybe you're right.

But it seems like grasping straw to me.

Propaganda can indeed be a powerful tool.. reminds of when CNN was sure Hillary would win.

I'd say probbaly Russia and USA were influencing the election with their propoganda.. I gues CNN needs to up their game.

Ps I'm only interested in the truth, I have no preference between the douchbag or turd sammich

+31 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So you practically quoted the entire article except for the most important and only truthy part of it.

The final sentence:

So far there is no evidence of that, but it is a sign that the congressional investigations are expanding.

edit on 23-6-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join