It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt freemasons

page: 1

join
share:
Ash

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
First let me state I know very little about freemasons. Mostly what I have read in here and dug up elsewhere on the web. I am by no means an expert on the topic.

With that said I would like to see if someone has seen something like what I am about to describe.

I live near DC and was traveling with a friend to go to a show at a local club. Pulled up to a red light about two blocks from the capital. And there in front of me was a gov't car. These are extremely common in dc obviously.

What was strange is that this car was COMPLETELY blacked out. I couldn't even see shapes of heads through the windows. I glanced at the plate and it was a GOVT plate. Still nothing strange but then I notice this car had a Plate holder kind of like dealerships give you. Only this one did not say anything there was just the symbol of the masons on it in gold detail.

Like I said I really don't know alot about freemasons nor involvement in the govt I just found this to be extremely strange. Just wanted to see what everyone else thought.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It just goes to show you that the US Gov has been overthown by secret societies. Not good, people, not good!

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
What exactly was the symbol on the number plate holder of the blacked out official looking vehicle?

Ash

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Like I said I know very little of this stuff, and for all I know it was some Govt person that just happened to throw this plate holder on. I just wanted to get any info on this. For one is it common for people to just have govt plates for a personal vehicle? I wouldn't think so but don't really know.

The symbol was that half moon looking thing that is the common masonic symbol. It was very bold and easily identifiable.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This would not be tolerated on my government job. No team stickers, bumper stickers, Go Army, Go Navy or any indication that the operator of any government vehicle prefers anything over anything else. This includes silly little ribbons that do nothing to stop people from using drugs or getting AIDS. No modification of any kind to any government vehicles.

Except setting the radio buttons to your favorite stations. That is tolerated.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I am trying to visualize the square and compasses as a 'half moon looking thing'. I'm still not sure what the symbol on the number plate holder was, or how it is masonic. God (or the devil) is in the detail.

Ash

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Car was of the lincoln type towncars used in car services. Upon more looking the symbol was most defenitely the Compas and Square. However below it was another symbol which is the Half/quarter moon symbol. We were headed away from the capital towards SE DC. We turned the next block and the car kept going. SE is pretty shady and why they would be going that way in that car is beyond me unless they were looking to get carjacked. Anyway hope that helps a little more.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I can't think for the life of me of what this "half moon symbol" would be.

And All seeing eye, what do you mean "Taken over by secret societies".

The US was created by Freemasons, why should it be so surprising for there to be masons in the government today?

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Thats a Moose Lodge symbol!?!

regards
seekerof

top topics

join