It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 2017 Hamburg: an invitation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I got nosy as I heard in German media that police complaints are the "violent left and PKK members as well as Turkish nationalists are expected..."

source - dailysabah
Is this an invitation from the left to make everyone show the support and beat up together a few of the opposite site?

Me I would say I like US, Russia and PKK. Not so much Erdogan fans. But I consider myself Marxist. Is that a problem? (Not communist, big difference)
Marx wrote it in terms of economy but I believe if we apply it to politics also:
The common men own everything. Shareholder, in the firm he works at. And the ultimate voter in political decision. Because he is the state. Because we are the state.
Hear our voice.

I already said I don't mind violence. Manly men often are violent. Bad testosterone. Haha.
So if this would be an invitation to that bit in you, that wants to hit a perceived enemy,
Which teams would you choose as ally or opponent?
The street war in Hamburg is on.
Right?

Add: I went looking how "the policestate" is preparing. This nice piece of architecture went from supermarket (?) to refugee home to "drive through prison".

So I would like to add: for your entertainment we, the federal republic of Germany present one of our best equipped police unit, Hamburg with new technology and for the first time machine guns and bulletproof waistcoat in the race.
To process the judge hearing and all necessary juristical procedure, we already tried out on the refugees, very efficient infrastructure, is easy to put in place and will make every political opponent a criminal, as is the will of the gouvernment.

edit on 23-6-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Somebody already sabotaged train tracks. Great timing for more state terror, watch the feds spending more and more money on 'security'.
Direct democracy open source everything? You're either from Holland or some Russian Troll import...

Which teams would you choose as ally or opponent?

None. I'd rather build my own than getting mixed up with a fight that only legitimizes our prevailing system. G20 isn't on my list, it's idiocracy and oligarchy.

The street war in Hamburg is on.

Probably. But then again...

“Sometime they’ll give a war and nobody will come.”

C. Sandburg

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Neutral? No ally, no enemy? While that's in theory an admirable approach participation isn't an option in global problems. Bombs don't ask your political affiliation before they explode. It's geographical.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I would pay good money to watch that bunch of pantywaists duke it out. It would be hilarious.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Modern Marxism doesn't support the transitional State and violence doesn't solve anything. There's always protest at the G summits and I'm glad there is but why have any violence?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Controlled opposition, that's what we see here. No leftie with a brain sabotages train tracks, why have us people pay the bill? That's highly suspicious.
I'm not the enemy of regular working people, so no. This time I'd rather side with the G20 politiclowns, let em have their 'important' meeting in peace. Some lobbyists already decided what they'll agree on anyway, why bother?

participation isn't an option in global problems.

You have a voice, let it be heard. And when the bombs start falling you can still die with some decency.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I'd like to point out: this is the mud-pit and my intention was provocation.
So hypothetically: who would you side with?

edit on 23-6-2017 by Peeple because: Wrong

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

So hypothetically: who would you side with?

If you ask me, with the side that starts to break down the rising totalitarian police- and surveillance state!

We just need more sunglasses, so the people are able to identify their real enemies:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Sounds like the "state" they ("those in power") pretend to represent us, but not all of us, because some of us are subversive. Because we are different than they.
It's not a question anymore if we choose the "police state" or "the gouvernment state" as enemies they chose us as their enemies.
Attacking our unwanted "crazy ideas" because this is the best state system. "Freedom! Now shut up."
What values do we as state of all three: police, gouvernment, population really represent?

Which is me saying "I agree" in a very unnecessary long way.
The enemy of all the "others" the not wanted ideas is obvious. Maybe we should all unite and see if the Turks see through and also support the suppressive "superstate" as they do with Erdogan?
Wouldn't that be funny, thousands of Erdogan supporters suddenly supporting the "superstate". That's your favourite political system, right? Why is it right in Turkey, but not in Germany?
Stepping bravely in the middle to protect the police, while left, right, black to white, all agree not the people are the problem, but the superstate.
No justice, no peace, f*ck the police!

...unless of course, the police acknowledges it's more part of the people than government?
A global coup d'état, anyone? They're all there, in a very confined space....
All the criminals.

Now we'll see a parade of body doubles. Haha.

But how would we proceed, if there are actually pictures of holes in the body of all of them? Would there be a magical cure and the dr working wonders and all of them would stay in power and survive?
While the masses die from cheap refrigerators. Curious...

edit on 23-6-2017 by Peeple because: 2nd thoughts

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The side that protests the G20 without violence.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Again yes, in a perfect world.
....meanwhile in reality...

top topics

join