It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Threats Against Presidents, and the ATS Alt Right Echo Chamber.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterzi know not what you refering but in my circles if you evendisagreed with obama you were called a racist and a bigot and shunned. same if you a celebrity if they talked ill of obama everyone perceived them as being a racist. and you better believe if some fool celebrity had took a photo holding obamas dead and bloody head they definately would be in the dog house.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
The right has a blindness problem regarding this issue.

Waste of energy pointing this stuff out.

But what do I know? I'm just a blood thirsty, frothing mouth leftist.

The alt-Right knows exactly what they are doing. They deliberately create the division and hatred to suit their agenda. Divide and Conquer.

Their goal is to bring about civil war and try to paint the left as the "enemy of humanity" so they can justify their bloodthirsty and vengeful agenda.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

LOL really did any Obama supporters get their free speech stomped on by terrorists in black masked funded by the opposition???

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

LOL that has been the goal of the left for a 100 years. Projecting much?? All the alt right is doing is recording the lunatic left and let people watch their batsh17 behavior and they be the judge.
edit on 25-6-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Jefferton
The right has a blindness problem regarding this issue.

Waste of energy pointing this stuff out.

But what do I know? I'm just a blood thirsty, frothing mouth leftist.

The alt-Right knows exactly what they are doing. They deliberately create the division and hatred to suit their agenda. Divide and Conquer.

Their goal is to bring about civil war and try to paint the left as the "enemy of humanity" so they can justify their bloodthirsty and vengeful agenda.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So no actual intelligent rebuttal then? Just more nonsense and hogwash?

Thank you for proving my point.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

...and you cheerfully ignore the elements within the left doing precisely the same thing for the same reasons.

So many are so willfully blind as long as the agenda matches your own.

...left, right, makes not a lick of difference, you're all cut from the same cloth, using the same pattern, and those controlling , and/or guiding the agenda are laughing at all the useful tools...or is it fools?

Y'all need to wave, you're on Candid Camera!!

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I'm not ignoring anything mate, I was simply pointing out the rights hypocrisy.

They claim the left are all evil terrorists who need to be jailed yet totally ignore those within the right who do the same thing as well as paint everyone they consider "left" with the same brush.

Why do you ignore this I wonder?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Ignoring? Is that what you call not toeing the party line you're espousing?

As I recall, I've called both sides ideological idiots, or words to that effect, many times.

But just for you, I'll do it one more time.

I THINK BOTH SIDES, RIGHT AND LEFT, ARE IDEOLOGICAL IDIOTS!!

There, or am I still ignoring??
edit on 6/25/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

If you actually took the time to comprehend what I am trying to say you might realize that I also think both sides are ideological idiots.

I just feel like I'm wasting effort here just to get yelled at by people who don't understand what I'm saying.

Take a chill pill mate. I'm out of here, too much nonsense for my taste.

edit on 25/6/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Did he get shot? Did any Democrat officials get shot? Did any receive violence perpetrated against them?

Gabrielle Giffords, Dem AZ Senator, in 2011. Was shot in the head by Jared Lee Loughner, who was an ATS member no less. He apparently had some strong alt-right leanings. I'm sure some here remember him.

John Roll, Federal Judge, was also killed that day by the same shooter.

Anyone else remember the Rep Governor of Alaska (Sarah Palin) who posted a graph on her FB page of various Democratic politicians with a gunsight target on their districts? It wasn't long after she did that Gabby Giffords attempted assassination occurred. I can't say if Loughner used that as part of his reasons for the shooting. We'll likely never know.

There is bat# crazy on *both* sides of the coin guys and gals.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
So the up and down of all this is that all Americans are bat guano crazy.

Regardless of political persuasion.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Some certainly are. Fortunately, the vast majority are harmless.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I think its mainly because the left has prided itself on being the "tolerant" and light side of the spectrum.
The right has always known its got a problem with extremists however ultimately little has come of it and the majority of the right has always seen thay element as ridiculous.

The wave of left wing terrorism with BLM and college riots and baseball shootings however is quickly becoming a large minority and the new standard for the young generation of the left. With many left leaders actively fueling the fire.

Plus with the right extremists you can openly attack and belittle without any real problem. The left on the other hand faced with any criticism will instantly result in. S##t storm of racism and ignorance outcries from the media. Against BLM? RACIST!
Against college kids rioting over a right speaker coming to visit? NAZI! Etc

The left hides its extremists under flowery names and guises while the right openly are what they are.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Except that the media and Hollywood were not complicit in these death threats when Obama was President... Now that Trump is President, we've got the media, actors, singers, and senior members of the democratic party calling not only for the death of President Trump, but claiming that other Republicans, and people who voted for Trump also deserve to be murdered...

edit on 26-6-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

It's because 8 years ago when Obama was president ATS was different and every post was about 2012 or 9/11 or aliens or cryptozoology.

Now every post is about politics and how people just copy and paste CNN FOX WAPO.

This site has changed drastically from what it was when Obama was president, just like this post you made "it happened to Obama so it has to be ok if it happens to Trump". It's the same conversation over and over "Hillary did it so Trump can" but but "Russians"

There is a thread called "ATS IN DECLINE" on the front page right now that says ATS is in decline because of the right, people are so caught up in party politics they can't see anything else

edit on 27-6-2017 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join