It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Threats Against Presidents, and the ATS Alt Right Echo Chamber.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

implement a national health service, bring in sensible gun laws, stop appointing his mates to position of power, hold his hands up when he is wrong,

How does any of this affect YOU? "Sensible gun laws" Sensible according to who? You? The Left? Anti gun groups? We've had our 2nd Amendment Rights taken piece by piece over the decades and it's time that stopped. Making you feel safe by taking my right to bear arms just makes YOU happy. And, if you're not an American citizen, it's none of your damn business to start with.

National healthcare. Obama tried it and look what a fu**ing mess that turned out to be. But, god forbid anyone try to fix it, repeal it or replace it, because Saint Obama made it his life's work to screw the people and give billions to insurance companies who were already making record profits.

Stop appointing his mates? Jesus Christ, have you ever looked at all the "Czars" that Obama appointed? Or does that just
conveniently slip your mind?

Every thing you pointed out that you dislike about Trump, your hero Obama got away with and more. And you lot never said a fu**ing word. Hypocrites.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Jefferton

a reply to: Jefferton

Ted. Nugent.

And thats all you have got. Feel free to keep posting it to reinforce your set paradigm.

Would you like me to list all of the well known celebs, politicians, musicians/singers, professors, journalists etc. that are doing it to Trump?

As I said, BOTH are wrong, however, one side holds a VAST advantage of how many their message effects.

You guys are just incapable of admitting you are wrong.

It's ok, we all have our faults.

I was wrong to say that both sides are wrong?

Maybe if you could ever back away for a second and realize what you are doing with your out of control partisanship.

You might actually be able to get a clearer picture of reality.

Same to you my friend.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Me taking myself to seriously is not a concern.

I am in life to enjoy the LoL's

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Ted. Nugent.

And thats all you have got. Feel free to keep posting it to reinforce your set paradigm.

Would you like me to list all of the well known celebs, politicians, musicians/singers, professors, journalists etc. that are doing it to Trump?

As I said, BOTH are wrong, however, one side holds a VAST advantage of how many their message effects.

I was wrong to say that both sides are wrong?

Maybe if you could ever back away for a second and realize what you are doing with your out of control partisanship.

You might actually be able to get a clearer picture of reality.

Same to you my friend.

One thing I am very careful not to do, and take pride in NOT doing it, is making broad statements against groups of people.

Check my post history before making baseless assumptions.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Ted. Nugent.

How is saying "both sides are wrong" being "incapable of admitting you are wrong" in any way?

"I know my side is wrong, as is the other side." Nahhhhh you guys just won't admit you're wrong!

Oh, okay.

What he was saying was, both sides are wrong, but your side is worse. Which is an oxymoron.

No, that's not an oxymoron, an oxymoron would be "both sides are wrong, but my side is right" (a contradiction).

"both sides are wrong, but your side is worse" is no different than saying "You used 18 Nukes, I only used 10"

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Precisely...

The history revisionist's are now showing up now that their precious DNC is imploding completely.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Yes. A man named Dylann Roof shot up a church and killed a Black Senator two years ago.

Was Dylann motivated by political rhetoric or just another case of someone on to many psychotropics?
Did he intentionally target the "black senator?
The mental gymnastics right from you all right now is laughable. You especially considering we are shown daily that the pond which you reside is infested with unstable violent people and you continue to march forward to the wrong side of history...

edit on 23-6-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Use the ARCHIVE icon at the TOP ^...

Go BACK and LOOK at what topics were HOT in 2009 or 2010.

LOTS of "Gay Kenyan with Secret Muslim Ring" threads. It was never this bad tho...

AND...Echo "chamber"?

Seems like a cave...

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Gah, never mind. Misunderstood.
edit on 23-6-2017 by Shamrock6 because: oops

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Indeed, just like a narrative that had the Right doing the exact same thing...was it only 8 years ago??

In this the Left and Right sound so remarkably similar. Mandela effect?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Indeed, just like a narrative that had the Right doing the exact same thing...was it only 8 years ago??

In this the Left and Right sound so remarkably similar. Mandela effect?

I was referring to the current narrative coming from the Right recently about us on the Left. But you are correct, both sides can and do push narratives when it suits their needs.

Though, I can't recall the Left perpetuating one as silly as starting a civil war.

I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Anyone who has a life outside of the internet recognizes the terrorist liberal narrative is BS.

The enemy isn't each other, but the people who want to turn us against each other to further consolidate their own power.

So pretty much every politician.

That includes Trump as well, for everyone still shoving their head in the sand telling themselves he's something different.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You don't remember all the new "reports" of those oh so dangerous militias, and how all of them were just foaming at the mouth to go to war??

Admittedly, a few of them were, but hardly the majority.

You don't remember those? I do.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Everyone knows best eh.

Eh.

Eh

EH.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

You don't remember all the new "reports" of those oh so dangerous militias, and how all of them were just foaming at the mouth to go to war??

Admittedly, a few of them were, but hardly the majority.

You don't remember those? I do.

I do actually. There were a few, as you said, that were foaming at the mouth and I remember one or two of them having their leadership say dumb things on social media.

That was blown out of proportion.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Absolutely it was, and so to is this current narrative of the Left wanting to do the same. Of course there are some who would if they could, there has to be some smoke after all before one can start screaming the world is on fire.

Meanwhile, if one merely takes a moment or two to actually have a look around at what's really going on...gee, one might notice that it's not quite as some would have it.

So we're in agreement, it seems. Sweet!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Great thread op, amd thanks to all the trumptards for there usual excuses,insults and cute propaganda memes.

Dylan roof would be so proud of all of you

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Great thread op, amd thanks to all the trumptards for there usual excuses,insults and cute propaganda memes.

Now that, my friends, is an oxymoron!!
edit on 23-6-2017 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Now that, my friends, is an oxymoron!!

Really lol, rarara trump is da best, no no no obama is bad bad bad, jokes on you as usual.

So hows that dylan roof poster you got for xmas, must be proud lol.
edit on 23-6-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22384380]Sublimecraft[/
edit on 23-6-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join