It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Threats Against Presidents, and the ATS Alt Right Echo Chamber.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Our sitting Potus has grapefruit sized cahounnies!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I see you conveniently left out the rest of this post. Why?
Here's what you left out.

As to the op, death threats against presidents are Age old for crazies... When my wife I in residency, doing a psych rotation she had a patient who threatened to kill w when he was visiting that weekend... She asked where he was going to be and how she was going to kill him.. The patient [surprisingly] gave a coherent, correct answer... She knew Bush's airport and time...her weapon was her tooth... Because she had a time, place and method we had to contact secret service...they immediately ruled her out and we held her in Parkland's psych ward all weekend... True story... There are always crazies.... -Chris

edit on 23-6-2017 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

The member he responded to edited his post after the fact.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Ted. Nugent.

And thats all you have got. Feel free to keep posting it to reinforce your set paradigm.

Would you like me to list all of the well known celebs, politicians, musicians/singers, professors, journalists etc. that are doing it to Trump?

As I said, BOTH are wrong, however, one side holds a VAST advantage of how many their message effects.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
10 Celebrities who insulted Obama

1. Ted Nugent
2. Mr. Ted Nugent
3. Mr. T. Nugent
4. Teddy Nugent
5. Theodore Nugent
6. Mr. Theodore Nugent
7. Mr. & Mrs. Nugent's son, Ted
8. T.N.
9. Mr. Teddy Nugent
10. The "Tedster"

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Here's what you left out.

As to the op, death threats against presidents are Age old for crazies... When my wife I in residency, doing a psych rotation she had a patient who threatened to kill w when he was visiting that weekend... She asked where he was going to be and how she was going to kill him.. The patient [surprisingly] gave a coherent, correct answer... She knew Bush's airport and time...her weapon was her tooth... Because she had a time, place and method we had to contact secret service...they immediately ruled her out and we held her in Parkland's psych ward all weekend... True story... There are always crazies.... -Chris

It didn't exist when I commented. It's called an edit.

Durrrrrr.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
10 Celebrities who insulted Obama

1. Ted Nugent
2. Mr. Ted Nugent
3. Mr. T. Nugent
4. Teddy Nugent
5. Theodore Nugent
6. Mr. Theodore Nugent
7. Mr. & Mrs. Nugent's son, Ted
8. T.N.
9. Mr. Teddy Nugent
10. The "Tedster"

...and the Rodeo bloke - you forgot the Rodeo bloke - he's a famous celebrity (YouTube) too now ya know!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

We cannot forget that the current narrative also includes the Left is trying to start a civil war and those of us on the Left are terrorist sympathizers.

Many on this site are pushing many narratives and propaganda.

They just can't help themselves. It's how they have been trained.

I always have a good laugh at that one. It was the right that was treating civil war and WWIII if Trump lost. The right seems to have a weird fascination with the the thought of another civil war, as if they wanted to happen.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Ted. Nugent.

And thats all you have got. Feel free to keep posting it to reinforce your set paradigm.

Would you like me to list all of the well known celebs, politicians, musicians/singers, professors, journalists etc. that are doing it to Trump?

As I said, BOTH are wrong, however, one side holds a VAST advantage of how many their message effects.

You guys are just incapable of admitting you are wrong.

It's ok, we all have our faults.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: Jefferton

The main difference I see between the left and right is nothing political, but more humanistic.

It's almost like 2 different races.

I'll let you discern that for what you will..

Neanderthal vs Homosapien...

I'll leave it up to the reader to decide who is who.

Well whatever you and some of your compadres are, I'm the total opposite.

And thank God hallelujah!!!

That would make you a K selection.

That was such a great video. If you ever plan to make it into a thread, you'd probably trigger all of ATS.

Which you kind of already do.

But that video is undeniable.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Ted. Nugent.

How is saying "both sides are wrong" being "incapable of admitting you are wrong" in any way?

"I know my side is wrong, as is the other side." Nahhhhh you guys just won't admit you're wrong!

Oh, okay.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

originally posted by: introvert

We cannot forget that the current narrative also includes the Left is trying to start a civil war and those of us on the Left are terrorist sympathizers.

Many on this site are pushing many narratives and propaganda.

They just can't help themselves. It's how they have been trained.

I always have a good laugh at that one. It was the right that was treating civil war and WWIII if Trump lost. The right seems to have a weird fascination with the the thought of another civil war, as if they wanted to happen.

I laugh at it as well. It's just chest-thumping to make themselves feel a little bit better about themselves. I can imagine the long ours spent daydreaming about killing Lefties, while they tick away on their keyboards and smart phones.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Ted. Nugent.

How is saying "both sides are wrong" being "incapable of admitting you are wrong" in any way?

"I know my side is wrong, as is the other side." Nahhhhh you guys just won't admit you're wrong!

Oh, okay.

What he was saying was, both sides are wrong, but your side is worse. Which is an oxymoron.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Ted. Nugent.

I was wrong to say that both sides are wrong?

Maybe if you could ever back away for a second and realize what you are doing with your out of control partisanship.

You might actually be able to get a clearer picture of reality.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

No, what he said was that one side has a greater capability of expressing their views to a wider audience. Given that Hollywood is predominantly liberal, and those folks spend most of their time on camera, that's an accurate statement.

Try sticking to what's actually said, instead of putting your own spin on somebody else's comments to make them easier to attack.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

To quote a very wise man, from a page ago.

Waste of energy, as I said. They just don't/won't get it.

-Jefferton

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Ted. Nugent.

Oh, okay.

What he was saying was, both sides are wrong, but your side is worse. Which is an oxymoron.

Actually, what I said is both sides are wrong and it has escalated now to where it is not just the fringe lunatics doing it, but main stream personalities in large numbers.

I realize the debate is pointless because one way or another you will fit me into a neat little 'alt' box of some sort and continue with your agenda.

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
Left
Right
Left
Right
Left
Right

Great progress soldier!!

The binary brains of Americans sickens me.

Left or right they are all a bunch of retards being played.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

To quote a very wise man, from a page ago.

"Waste of energy, as I said. They just don't/won't get it."

-Jefferton

I slip up and forget this at times hoping to make a difference.

Slinking back to lurking status. shhhh.....
edit on 6 23 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Another quote from a very wise man.

"When engaging with trolls, one mustn't take it or himself too seriously"

-KH86

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join