It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Threats Against Presidents, and the ATS Alt Right Echo Chamber.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: Painterz

Last I checked both sides were pretty much the same and more then likely have been for years. Presidents being threatened isn't a new idea, been going on since the start of this country.

My point exactly. Anyone who thinks one side is right and the other is wrong, has deluded themselves enough to ignore the stupidity of both parties. These party sides are no more than groups of people who want to consolidate power amongst their cohorts.

And yet people will continue to read the comment, concede the truth, and continue to bicker among each other...

...because that's exactly what we've been trained to do.

Such good little puppies! Obedience is necessary for the charade to continue.

Left
Right
Left
Right
Left
Right

March!
March!
March!

People make their country so very proud!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

The difference I see is that the recent Trump threats are made by more well known personalities that carry a much bigger following.
As you said most people never even heard of the threats against Obama, and the vast majority of threats made were by extreme fringe nobodies.

Now we have known celebrities, people in positions of authority, and various other people with a rather large public influence making these threats.

Both are wrong, but one of these two have a much larger influence over the masses.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Many people do not like trump as a person, let alone being the president. He basically raped his ex wife, here is the link, and there are many more if you choose to argue any sources. You can read the disturbing account for yourself here. I would never do this to another human being, but trump did.

www.thedailybeast.com...

Not only that he uses locker room talk to a new level. I mean its one thing to say these types of things to maybe your best friend, but come on Billy Bush? Here is a link in case you don't remember. "I grab women by the #####" ewww!!!

www.slate.com...

He is racist, I don't think I need to quote him too much, I mean he called Mexicans rapist, here is a link to a BUNCH of stuff he has done....Video included.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I mean I could post many more links, like about trump U, but I am going to skip it. He is a shady guy, I don't like him as a person, and sure as hell not as my president.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Yup.. what was the guy who shot the female congress woman?? They had her as a spokesperson for a while afterward.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I see your point. However there is a bit of a difference between crazy small cell groups pushing a violent agenda and the media/ high-profile celebrities pushing or depicting of violent agenda along partisan lines.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The main difference I see between the left and right is nothing political, but more humanistic.

It's almost like 2 different races.

I'll let you discern that for what you will..

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

right now it looks like his legacy will be as the President who presided over a covert Russian Coup of America

Only it was Obama that presided over the last election, Trump was just a candidate.

Since the collusion agenda has been proven wrong Trump was powerless at the time to do anything about what the Russians may or may have not done.

And Obama did nothing to prevent or fix it.

Now if it turns out in the NEXT election that Russians are meddling then by all means, blame Trump.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
The main difference I see between the left and right is nothing political, but more humanistic.

Neanderthal vs Homosapien...

I'll leave it up to the reader to decide who is who.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

The difference I see is that the recent Trump threats are made by more well known personalities that carry a much bigger following.
As you said most people never even heard of the threats against Obama, and the vast majority of threats made were by extreme fringe nobodies.

Now we have known celebrities, people in positions of authority, and various other people with a rather large public influence making these threats.

Both are wrong, but one of these two have a much larger influence over the masses.

See here we go, I just posted a link about TED NUGENT calling publicly and repeatedly for OBAMAS DEATH and then Trump had him as a guest at the WHITE HOUSE......case and point you only see what you want... here is the link AGAIN....www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

See here we go, I just posted a link about TED NUGENT calling publicly and repeatedly for OBAMAS DEATH and then Trump had him as a guest at the WHITE HOUSE......case and point you only see what you want... here is the link AGAIN....www.huffingtonpost.com...

Waste of energy, as I said. They just don't/won't get it.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

A) I doubt he is a racist.. he race baits a lot, but that is par for the political course...

I doubt many of TPTB are actually racist, more likely it is political strategies that end up screwing one group or the other..

There prob are not many people left who actually believe the whole inferior race stuff.. I mean look at the NBA, NFL , exc...

B) the locker room talk would have sunk anyone else, but he really didn't seem serious and appeared to just be saying dumb stuff.

C) they elected him specifically to piss off people.. so pointing out he is a idiot will get you no where.. they know he is an idiot but are so conspiracy theories out they would rather watch the system burn, than see us progress in a way thy find uncomfortable.

Imho the left is correct.. there is no need for our side to play the logical fallacy game that they play so well.

By allowing logical fallacies into the correct argument it just creates fodder for them to propagandize people.

For example...

Police shootings are not a black only issue.. but by oretending it is we allow a whole lot of factual rebuttals..

What if the exact same people who started BLM had been smart enough to choose "all lives matter " as their name???

Where would whatever conservative action group that created All lives matter have gone???

Then it is all lives matter vs blue lives matter.. not black lives matter vs all lives matter...

Which is inherently more true??

Who wins the propaganda game then??

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Spot on.
I also don't understand why death threats against Obama have any relevance to the current wave of madness sweeping the left... some right wing crazies sent social media threats to Obama some how justifies celebrities, politicians and left wing fanatics calling for violence now?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Name someone besides Ted Nugent, a 'celebrity', that openly threatened Obama during his terms.

I can list off probably 20 or so well know figures that are openly doing it to Trump.

Speaking of only seeing what you want, your hatred of Trump has blinded you to anything outside your paradigm.

I am a little sad I didn't get any
Kurthall

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Amazing, isn't it? And it's a pretty clear example of what I alluded to in my previous comment: the disconnect is palpable.

Somehow Trump presided over a Russian coup, despite the fact that he wasn't in any kind of public office whatsoever when the Russians were meddling in the election.

Somehow the White House acknowledging that the Russians were meddling with the election is spun into evidence of collusion on Trump's behalf?

I guess he's so far removed from office that Bush is no longer a viable boogeyman to blame for all the woes of the country anymore, so some folks just want to skip right over the last President and dump it on Trump's lap. If we're not going to give credit to Trump for the economy because it's still Obama's budget, I don't know how we can give Trump "credit" for anything else that happened on Obama's watch.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Spot on.
I also don't understand why death threats against Obama have any relevance to the current wave of madness sweeping the left... some right wing crazies sent social media threats to Obama some how justifies celebrities, politicians and left wing fanatics calling for violence now?

Ted. Nugent.

Wow am I as dense as some others for still being a part of this discussion?

See ya's.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Well whatever you and some of your compadres are, I'm the total opposite.

And thank God hallelujah!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I try to make up for it with common sense and effort reading.

The narrative being pushed makes NO sense.

I don't post a lot in these threads anymore, but I read them all.

Most of the time I am left SMH at the utter lack of common sense due to partisan blindness.

Blaming Trump for failures during the LAST election, when collusion has been basically proven wrong, MAKES NO SENSE.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Did he get shot? Did any Democrat officials get shot? Did any receive violence perpetrated against them?

Yes. A man named Dylann Roof shot up a church and killed a Black Senator two years ago.

Unless you can be the first to solve the challenge, then lets be intellectually honest shall we:

racism isn't inherently a component of conservatism, yet it has become the liberal platform
and
liberals openly support political terrorism, but nobody else seems to

Yet constantly I see liberals point to Roof a white supremacist lone wolf type, who saw the open hunting season on whites and snapped (years ago), as a deflection from criticisms of the stuff the SJW's are out essentially daily doing. And then push comes to shove, daily around here, half the liberals in this site one way ore another defned and even support the liberal terrorists and their hateful hyper-bigotry logic, all the while alleging everyone that doesnt think like them is "Alt-Right" where before even that they've already boxed conservatism general as being like the stuff that gives rise to white supremacy.

Between the fallacy, lunacy and disingenuineness of it all it ought to irk anyone and everyone whose an honest person with half a brain on their shoulders, but instead this whole routine is becoming the essence of the so-called "high information" "intellectual class" daily liberals.
edit on 23-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Well whatever you and some of your compadres are, I'm the total opposite.

And thank God hallelujah!!!

That would make you a K selection.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

So how many death threats does Trump get a day? The left is crazier then ever right now and I bet his death threats are rivaling Obamas.

Im curious but dont want to google it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join