It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Global! Alien, interdimensional disclosure imminent!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

At least let the people previously fooled learn a lesson..

I get it if it is your first rodeo..but the conspiracy veterans who buy literally ANY bs ANY time... make serious conspiracy investigators look bad.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
What if its Planet X???... i would have to go into hiding if that were the case, i have been skeptical on that one, to say the least!
www.rt.com...-4gWY.twitter
“The most likely explanation for our results is that there is some unseen mass,” says Kat Volk, lead author of the study. “According to our calculations, something as massive as Mars would be needed to cause the warp that we measured.”

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Or unite the world against religion...

If aliens show up and confirm sciences account of cReaction while filling in a couple gaps.. how many people still follow the Bronze Age stuff??
How many of the next generation would??

edit on 23-6-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Planet X would disturb al the other planets, making it easy to see it comming decades away .. even for amateurs.

A plant in the ort cloud sending in meteors and comets?? Maybe..

A planet actually comming into the solar system never happens.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Disclosing being whose existence that could be on par with Dead Pool, all the while said to have abilities that may defy physics like it was Dr.manhattan.

Better get the prayer/bj Matt's out.
edit on 23-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Assuming it is even actually anon..

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
"on the verge of discovering evidence of alien life"

That's rather different than disclosure happening "soon"... Does no one find it suspect that all the globalists are promoting belief in aliens? Anyone? And NASA, who everyone #s on for lying, is suddenly not lying? Are you sure?

Alien life can be microbes.

Why tf lie? You think they're hiding superman in a secret bunker of something, and are going to release the 'truth' about krypton soon? nah.... alternate dimensions with nazi-esque intruders from the 9'th dimension come to steal our souls to feed their drug induced psychotic rampages across the known universe? nah...

tell me why they would hide anything. god may have a sook? religion would fall over like the propped up crutch it is?

people would suddenly stop being people and the world would crumble? It's crumbling as it is.

gah, all this "they lie to us so something must be up!!" crap is just that... crap.

If they found an intelligent, evolved civilisation on a planet so far away that it was like reading about beings at the bottom of the ocean, you'd still do what you do every day, so would bob next door, and so would trump. from a-z nothing changes.

if xenu comes down next door to you and forces you to embrace him or be catapulted into a volcano for your soul's sins.. then they'd have something to tell, but you and I both know that's not gonna happen.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: SynchronousSnake

Dude I understood none of that.. and I really tried to..

Yoda said, "Do or do not, there is no try." No worries I get that a lot in every endeavor I partake in. And I'm sure You are not the only one on this tread/forum that feels I'm difficult to to understand.

I guess what I'm saying here is We all can only do what We feel We must.I can't explain Myself if I spoke frankly, as it still wouldn't be understood by all and nor is it meant to be. It could be said That We are all born into a alien world from the moment You are born and the truth always changes. If We were all told the "truth" about reality there would still be disbelief and alternative theories. We are the aliens. All life. I apologize for coming out of left field and seeming cryptic. For it is not My intent. Just another voice in the masses ,adding fuel to the fire to bring more truth into the light. Perhaps I'll only reach one at at any given moment. But One is better then none.

I'm bowing out of this tread to prevent more thread drift and more confusion, as It is truly not My motive.. Lot of great ideas/lessons here and dissonance has run its course in all things.

Cheers.

edit on 23-6-2017 by SynchronousSnake because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2017 by SynchronousSnake because: added Yoda quote.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: onehuman

Kidding aside, from your link.

World Religions Unite as Prelude to Extraterrestrial Disclosure

IMHO alien disclosure is the only thing that could possibly 'unite' the world to one religion.

I don't want to go off topic but I find this very interesting.

If it does, then I rue the day they come. ONE religion? it's that what the pope wants?

Lets say, One unified logical stance. Not based on some rubbish convoluted myth.

We came from stars stuff. Not an imaginary wizard who willed us into being.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
has anyone else heard anything as of late that has made them think something "big" is coming??
i "feel" something is close....

Yeah, me too! Since 1968.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hey - it is past 2pm on the east coast... where are the aliens????!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
never mind
edit on 23-6-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Ditto!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I wonder will any Extra-dimensional beings reveal themselves to say

“Hey how doing earthlings”

More likely they will perform an objective function or something and any revelation will be peripheral to that function.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

How did you know i am getting a Kitten soon, when it can leave its mother lol (gen up!)

Congrats on the new fur baby. You're ready for many years of this cute little thing plotting your demise.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Britain have released their remaining X-files, i do not yet know if they hold anything of any substance, but heres the source for those who want to dive deeper, things are getting interesting...

www.dailymail.co.uk...
The cache of 15 files, which have been published by the National Archives, contain details of sightings of UFOs over almost five decades.
They contain information about a number of high profile incidents that are believed to be related to extra-terrestrials, including in Rendlesham Forest in 1980, dubbed 'Britain's Roswell.'
The papers were originally meant to be released in 2013 alongside thousands of others which did see the light of day, but 18 specific documents were withheld.
The release marks the final stages of what's been a nine-year long project to declassify and release the MoD's entire archive of UFO files.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
www.theverge.com...

Star Trek has Starfleet, Star Wars has the Imperial Navy, and Halo has the United Nations Space Command. But for the moment, real-life Earthlings of the United States don’t have a cool sci-fi name for their space military.

That could change soon. Legislation has been drafted by the House Armed Services Committee to form the “Space Corps” — a new branch of the US military that would come under the command of the Air Force, and deal with threats to American national security occurring outside of Earth’s atmosphere.

Disclosure it is coming, disclosure it is coming...

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Maybe they'll come and do some regime changes in the earth

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Posted on 4.20 am (haahaa)... this day has had a lot of weird things, loop seems to be the word.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Star Trek has Starfleet, Star Wars has the Imperial Navy, and Halo has the United Nations Space Command. But for the moment, real-life Earthlings of the United States don’t have a cool sci-fi name for their space military.

U.S. Air Force Space Command is pretty cool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join