It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This country has a problem with Radical Left Wing Terrorists

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
So you don't like what they are saying so you reported them to the FBI.....

I better watch what i say next.

If i quote some facts, promise not to report me to the FBI???

Right lets take the premise of this thread.

This country has a problem with Radical Left Wing Terrorists

Now I am not going to deny that there is a radical left element who may harbour terrorist intentions however I do not think that your post shows any proof of this. I think a lot of it is just facebook bravado and not much else.

However I think you also have to admit that Right wing terrorism is just as much of a problem, if not more so.

For example i saw this while doing my usual read of the daily news.

Most Terrorists in the U.S. Are Right Wing, Not Muslim: Report

A joint project by the Investigative Fund at the Nation Institute, a nonprofit media center, and Reveal from the Center for Investigative Reporting has found that within the past nine years, right-wing extremists plotted or carried out nearly twice as many terrorist attacks as Islamist extremists. Of the 115 right-wing incidents, police only foiled 35 percent. Compare this to the 63 Islamist terrorism cases, where police foiled 76 percent of the planned attacks.

Right-wing extremists were not only more successful, they were often more deadly, too. From 2008 to 2016, a third of right-wing attacks involved fatalities, compared to 13 percent of Islamist attacks. It should be noted, however, that Islamist extremists killed more people overall, with a death toll of 90 people compared to 79.

Now there are lots of examples post 9/11 of acts of violence in the United States that have been committed by individuals who are considered right wing.

For example.

Charleston church shooting in 2015 9 dead the attack was motivated by racial hate

Las Vegas shootings in 2014 were a married couple went of a rampage killing 3 police officers motivated by anti-government views

Same thing happened in 2009 during the Pittsbough shootings 3 officers dead the gunman said it was in response largely to Obamas guns views.

Now there are a lot more a good list can be found hear

In fact the truth is that since 9/11 73% of terrorist attacks have had right wing motivations

So I think you have to worry a lot more about the radical right wing rather than the left, or even the Muslims.
edit on 23-6-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

Bulls***. The worst homegrown terrorist this country has ever known, as such, was Timothy McVeigh. I rest my case. You are wrong. The left is mostly a scatter-brained bunch of old fuddyduddies and pathetic hand-wringers, attended by their children and grandchildren. There is no real organization that I have ever seen anywhere. The "real problem", if any, is not with them. Of that much I assure you.

The "left" so-called ceased to exist a long time ago, leaving a bunch of rusty old wing nuts of various persuasions rolling around in a dusty moldy drawer, like ATS for example, where you hang out, trolling I dare say.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Yeah, the former US is almost destroyed by all that leftwing terrorism:

United States

Modern left-wing terrorist groups in the United States developed from remnants of the Weather Underground and extremist elements of the Students for a Democratic Society. Between 1973 and 1975, the Symbionese Liberation Army was active, committing bank robberies, two murders, and other acts of violence. Most notably, the group kidnapped heiress Patty Hearst.[11] During the 1980s, both the May 19th Communist Organization (M19CO) and the smaller United Freedom Front were active. A 2001 study found "Leftist extremists were responsible for three fourths of the officially designated acts of terrorism in America in the 1980s."[12] After 1985, following the dismantling of both groups, one source reports there were no confirmed acts of left-wing terrorism by similar groups.[13]

Incidents of left-wing terrorism dropped off at the end of the Cold War (circa 1989), partly due to the loss of support for communism.[14]

However, incidents of left-wing terrorism do persist in the US. Although not necessarily fueled by traditionally Marxist sympathies, US leftist sympathies have been cited by the attackers as motivations for some recent attacks, including:

The 2017 Congressional baseball shooting (1 critical)
Link

It seems that there are more left-wing terrorists in the former USA than people...

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Lmfao, you of all people should definitely be on this thread, as you yourself have called for the overthrow of our democratically elected President.

Then you throw fake and BS links like you have an answer, hey fool, remember Scalise? Of course you don't.

Go peddle your poison elsewhere

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Still trolling as many of my posts as you can eh?

Please tell me where am I wrong in my post at the top of this page??

Right wing terrorism is a thing and it's pretty dangerous do you disagree with this statement

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Oh for heavens sake. How many left wing terror attacks have there been in America?

Now how many radical right-wing terror attacks have there been?

Do you have any idea how many threats to Obama's life there were?

It's not the left wing you need to be afraid of.

And frankly this attempt by the alt-right to invent this idea that the left wing is the threat is terrifying.

What is with ATS lately, turning into an Alt-right echo chamber.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Because the Right were the modicum of decorum during Obama's administration.

The Bundys led two armed standoffs with the government, one of which involved a prolonged occupation of government land. Somehow they didn't even get a slap on the wrist.

Wear black to Trump's inauguration however and you're looking at 75 years in prison.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The Bundys were all rounded up and the Hammonds, and let's not forget about LaVoy finicum getting shot dead under suspicious circumstances

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

What's hilarious is that on one hand we are labeled inaffectual weaklings who faint at the sight of guns, and on the other we are ravaging monstrous terrorists bent of the destruction of all thing America.

Fun times.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWaterC1

The Bundys didn't spend a day in jail for either of their stunts.

The Hammonds aren't exactly relevant as they had no part in what the Bundys and their followers did. In fact the Hammonds wanted them to stop.

Lavoy's death was hardly suspicious. He plowed through a roadblock, got out of his car and continued to walk toward officers while reaching for a gun despite numerous calls for him to stop. Not to mention he is on tape saying that he will not be taken alive.

The Bundys and their followers are just as much terrorists as groups like Antifa. And yet the Trump supporters herald them as patriots.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Do you guys not see what they are doing? And doing it very successfully I might add.

Stop fighting each other!!!!

As long as we continue with this stupid left/right us/them fight nothing will change. We will continue to see the same bull# coming out of Washington.

We need to stand United! Then and only then will we be able to call Washington out!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: RogueWaterC1

The Bundys didn't spend a day in jail for either of their stunts.

The Hammonds aren't exactly relevant as they had no part in what the Bundys and their followers did. In fact the Hammonds wanted them to stop.

Lavoy's death was hardly suspicious. He plowed through a roadblock, got out of his car and continued to walk toward officers while reaching for a gun despite numerous calls for him to stop. Not to mention he is on tape saying that he will not be taken alive.

The Bundys and their followers are just as much terrorists as groups like Antifa. And yet the Trump supporters herald them as patriots.

Amazing.. He reached for a gun?

Not in the police chopper video I saw.

Typical MSM gullible member of society.

You have your rights taken away, you stand up for yourself, lets see you bend over... you provide the KY too.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The problem is there's not enough of them.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

You know ISIS is a covert Mossad-CIA op to destabilize the Levant region to hand over to Israel right?

Obamas Boogeyman.

So to call any terrorism Islamic is to be a dupe as Islam has zero teachings that allow for terrorism or forcrd conversion.

2:256

There is no compulsion of ANY SORT IN MATTERS OF RELIGION FOR THE RIGHT WAY STANDS CLEARLY DISTINGUISHED FROM THE WAY OF ERROR.

Now that makes it a a crime to kill someone over religion and it was that way since Mohammed saws who mau have fought wars but was also merciful to the defeated parties regardless of religion.

All references to violence in the Qur'an are incidental and the rules for war clear.

ISIS isn't Muslim and neither is terrorism.

Hoodwink is what is going on.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Oh looky here, another dylan roof right weiner meeting, waaaaaaaaaa someone said something about trump waaaaaaaa.

Oh also dont forget, obama ate my dog waaaaaaaaa.

Did i miss anything.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
And then the next phase will be the gun toting conservatives looking more extreme then usual, after the left wings snaps like a gun, then it will probably just be round an round the merry go round.

edit on 23-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And the best part is....There will never be enough of you/them.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

So, you're now advocating violence ?

I hope you are joking.

What did this Country do to make you hate it so much ?

It's really kind of sick...

edit on 24-6-2017 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

And that is the problem with the majority of these radical left wingers. They have done nothing in life, have no morals and no pride, just time to stew in misery while the system keeps them up. Psychosis can happen easily when all you are doing is sitting around and smoking pot all day.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Are you bummed because one got killed in the ball park?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join