It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This country has a problem with Radical Left Wing Terrorists

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Since the President has been in Office 0 Radical Islamic Terrorists Attacks have taken place since he has been in power. Europe on the other hand is getting attacked on a daily basis. However while President Trump has taken command of our borders we now face a new internal threat: Radical Leftists Terrorist. The constant Destroy Trump Media constantly pushing there now Debunked Russia Conspiracies have triggered some very violent people willing to take action. When you have celebrities "Joking" around like Johnny Depp about a actor assassinating a President, Madonna having dreams about blowing up the White House, Kathy Griffin posing as a ISIS fighter they were actively encouraging the Assassination of Republican Congressmen. And then when words become action they blame it on Trump, the NRA etc., when in reality all these celebrities and DTM Talk Show Hosts are the responsible ones. Just reading Social Media comments this is very disturbing.

I crossed out the name since i already did a Anon report to the FBI. This is no longer Free Speech.

And then the above comment just represents that the Left only loves there country when they are the ones in power.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

So you're reporting speech you dont agree with to the FBI.

Remind me to never talk to you.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

No Im reporting threats advocating Assassination after a Attempted Assassination already took place.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Radical left wingers should be reported they are just as dangerous as any other terrorist.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
It's a crime to threaten to assassinate the President of the United States.

Source

Edit: For whatever reason I can't get Quote to work. I'm responding to Underwerks, who doesn't seem to know this.

edit on 6/23/17 by Ameilia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Wannabe role model celebrity types doing mock killings and such is a bit different than common folks discussing amongst them selves their seething hatred.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If this country has a problem with the radical left, it is that the radical left, isn't radical enough. Why is it there is all this bravado about being a leftist as derogatory?

You know I'd say the founders of this country were as far left as imaginable.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb

No Im reporting threats advocating Assassination after a Attempted Assassination already took place.

They fell in love with Obama and America Shaming.

You see, many posters on this site blame America for their failure.

Since they were unable to do well for themselves.

It has to be somebody or somethings fault.

Don't let the haters and losers stop you.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The Anti-Trump/Anti-America hate being spewed out of terrorist leaders CNN and MSNBC, is the driving force behind all the loonies out there. They are the "fuel" which triggers and sustains all the butt-hurt hate.

BTW.. Great thread! Easily starred and flagged.

(post by Stulinka removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Stulinka

Yes...and Trump supporters are the lowest common denominator of our country. Trump wants to cut healthcare so the wealthy can get a tax break.

Cutting corporate taxes so NAFTA nations get more slaves to produce more cheap chinese junk for Walmart.

Don't delude yourself into thinking Trump is good. He's a disgusting disgrace to the country.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Umberto

Cutting corporate taxes so NAFTA nations get more slaves to produce more cheap chinese junk for Walmart.
Can you explain that so it even makes any sense?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Umberto
a reply to: Stulinka

Yes...and Trump supporters are the lowest common denominator of our country. Trump wants to cut healthcare so the wealthy can get a tax break.

Don't delude yourself into thinking Trump is good. He's a disgusting disgrace to the country.

You got drunk on the Kool Aid...

Let me guess....CNN much ?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Good to know. No point talking to someone who is as dense as you.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Wow, just another hate-thread on ATS!

Thank you for further devaluating this website!

@Mods, do you even care?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I know right? Look at the hate being generated by the lefties! It's beyond belief.
They hate America and they hate it's leaders.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Wow, just another hate-thread on ATS!

Thank you for further devaluating this website!

@Mods, do you even care?

Given the global social climate, what do you expect with left and right at each others throats, and neither side seeing eye to eye on anything? with religions at each others doorsteps, causing chaos. With rich and poor fighting for equality.

Put your rose coloured glasses back on #everythingisok

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZaneDog
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I know right? Look at the hate being generated by the lefties! It's beyond belief.
They hate America and they hate it's leaders.

*scratches head*

Did you use sarcasm right now?
Because you are writing just another of those hate-postings I mentioned right there. If you meant what your wrote, you completely missed my point - you just made another hate-and-divide-posting. Fantastic.

Please note that I did NOT point to ANY specific end of the political spectrum with my prior posting.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Anti-Trump/Anti-America hate being spewed out of terrorist leaders CNN and MSNBC, is the driving force behind all the loonies out there. They are the "fuel" which triggers and sustains all the butt-hurt hate.

BTW.. Great thread! Easily starred and flagged.

You are the lunatic if you believe CNN and MSNBC are terrorist leaders!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

If you think the nation have a problem with left winged terrorist , maan , you should note the problems with right winged terrorist, matter of fact the biased media, can't even bring themselves to call right winged terrorist "TERRORIST".. They bend over backwards calling them everything but,
Not limited and including troubled, loner, anti social tendencies, everything but the. T word,
Hence Dylan Roof is not a terrorist, just a troubled teen, the guy that killed an elderly Blackman stabbing him from the back was just disturbed , the dude that stabbed a new military officer to death was no terrorist despite his links to supremicist orgs and the list goes on..their political POV might be noted, but terrorism as defined is never applied to them.
edit on 23-6-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join