It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unanswered Questions. The shooting of Matt Mika at the Republican Congressional baseball practice.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Congressman Jeff Flake ran to help Scalise on the field and applied pressure to his hip wound. He was interviewed live while Scalise was being rushed to the hospital.

Notice that his shirt and pants don't have any blood? Save for a teeny bit of dirt, he's spotless!!

I cry foul!!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ok, this is what I think I see and am going to allege happened based on the video. I hesitate to get this specific...but this is honestly what I think I might be witnessing in the video.

I think Matt Mika might the guy in the dark clothes that comes out from behind the shed, right next to the Capitol Police Officer's SUV (the one that isn't visible in the video), just after Conaway throws up a hand signal from behind the other SUV.

I think Mika was signaled to come out when the gunman rounded home base and was headed towards that area. (Perhaps, that was supposed to be the story...if he had died. 'Mika was shot when the gunman had clear sights on him after he rounded home base and started heading for the areas behind the first base dugout').

In the video, you hear someone say that the gunman is "behind home base," and shortly after,"behind the bunker."

Mike Conaway throws up a hand signal from behind the SUV, after that. HE DOES, it's very evident.

Someone in dark clothing casually walks out from behind the shed, where the Capitol Police officer's SUV is parked, very shortly after that hand signal.

He looks like he starts to turn to look toward where Officer Griner is situated there by her SUV. But the camera pans away.

Then, several nearer pistol shots are fired successively. I ALLEGE Matt Mika was shot by Officer Griner during this time.

There is a brief pause during those shots, and then one final pistol shot is fired...she shoots out the tire. This is what I am alleging. Griner is then seen down by her SUV after being hit in the ankle with a "ricocheted" shot that flattened the front driver's tire.

There are two Capitol Police officers seen by witnesses "engaging in gunfire" with the gunman. I think that's Bailey and Cabrera. Griner is assigned to take out Matt Mika. Again, that's what I am alleging.

Griner shot Mika.

Mika's the guy in the dark shirt and dark pants that travels out casually to the lamp post after Mike Conaway throws up his arm in some kind of signal.

That's where I would bet my money, anyway.

So....Mike Conaway says something, like this, beforehand to Matt Mika:

"Hey Matt, we need you to participate in this false flag, yada, yada, for X purpose. When Officer Griner tells you to walk out and/or when you see my hand signal, then you will need to walk out towards the lamp post."

Matt Mika walks out to the lamp post, looks back at Officer Griner, then she shoots at him several times hitting him twice in the chest and once in the arm/wrist.

Then a brief pause, and she shoots out the tire next to her and goes down like she's been hit. There is one final shot during that sequence that can be heard in the video.

When Matt Mika doesn't die, someone gently reminds him that he had agreed to play along in a false flag...so better to just keep his mouth shut than implicate himself while trying to tell what really happened.

Let Loudermilk, Bergman, and Harder take care of the story....

Or something like that.

ALL OF THE ABOVE IS A SPECULATED ALLEGATION. I do not claim to know...I am merely bouncing the idea around.

But that's what I think the video might show and that is where I have settled, for now.

I KNOW I went bold with that.

Otherwise, I cannot figure out who would walk out of that specific area...with Matt Mika supposedly lying right there. Every other witness said they did not go up to him until after the gunman was taken down.

The guy in the dark shirt and dark pants walked very casually to that precise area where Mika was seen down, but before the gunman was allegedly taken down. I think that guy was Matt Mika, himself. That's when and where he was shot, in my estimation.

ETA: In other words...I am speculating that THIS man is Matt Mika -- just before he was shot from behind the shed by Officer Griner who then shot out her own front driver's tire and pretended to be hit by a ricocheted bullet:

Yep. That's what I am thinking.

Mike Conaway throwing up a hand signal moments before:

I know I went bold...but I allege very generally, to be clear.

edit on 26-6-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I noticed that and that a witness leaving the YMCA said that she couldn't see any blood on the field.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

So they staged a false flag to tone down the rhetoric between Dems and Repubs. But someone used this opportunity to target Scalise and Mika, maybe because of their work with human trafficking. Makes sense. Griner and Bailey were the security detail and maybe they weren't expecting Cabrera to show up?

But I still can't figure out why we're really not seeing any blood. Jeff Flakes clothes were spotless, even after applying pressure to Scalise's hip wound. Saw photos of alot of other Republicans walking around and they didn't have any blood on them either.

I'm getting a headache...Ugh.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I haven't seen any of Scalise's blood anywhere other than some pink on the stretcher.

If Mika was lying past that lamp post, then the only photos that have been made public don't show that area. Otherwise, I don't see any blood in the areas that were photographed.

Two Capitol Police officers were reported as engaging in gunfire with the gunman and even reported "on the field." Their identities aren't specified. But Griner was supposedly shot next to her SUV by a bullet that blew out the tire...and it "downed her" there (she reportedly got in a position to keep shooting at the gunman though). That part is not seen on the video, in any way, though.

edit on 26-6-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

So they staged a false flag to tone down the rhetoric between Dems and Repubs.

Also, I would never think a false flag would be used for this purpose...

I would think it would be used to do the opposite, but that's JMO.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Also...if you notice my use of the word "engage," it's because I have read that word in several witness statements:

LaVor: Once the Capitol Police became engaged, it was like Fourth of July, where you see everything go off in the last burst. Bing, bing, bing, and it’s all over the sky, and it’s very loud. You could hear the different kinds of sounds but it was non-stop.

Palmer: The gunman moved from the third base side around toward home plate, firing at people, then moved on around to first base side where Capitol police officers continued to engage him. Special Agent [Crystal] Griner was hit in the left leg. I saw her go down with a bullet wound, and she pulled herself, she was lying beside their SUV. She pulled herself into a firing position and continued to engage the shooter.

Conaway: About that time the Alexandria police engage, so between them and our one remaining Capitol Hill policeman, the guy is down to his handgun, the guy has dropped his rifle, they shoot him, he goes down. I go over there. They put him in handcuffs.

Ha...just noticed that.

I thought you might find that interesting!

Link
edi t on 26-6-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

That is definitely bold. I've been reading this thread from the beginning, and I see your lines intersecting here. I think the allegation has legs, however.

I was coming to post about exotic ammo in the 7.62x39 realm, maybe to help try to explain a different, louder boom to kick off. Maybe a sort of flechette round or a custom load that would allow several projectiles to be fired from one pull. I am not sure on that, or the shooter's means to make custom loads, but I am sure that where there is a will, there is a way.

I say flechette, specifically, because I've seen what they can do to flesh, and how it could be mistaken for a multiple shooting (technically, more than one entry is a mulitpile, but work with me). For the load to break apart properly, or to be fired with any sort of accuracy, there could be more powder behind the projectile(s) resulting in a hotter load, or a louder pop.

That sound also could've been an M-80 or some type of device like that to get attention and freeze the cherries. Think flashbang without the grenade delivery.

I don't think anyone would waste the element of surprise though. Especially knowing you'll be dealing with moving targets and return fire, shortly after the initial barrage.

Keep the element of surprise, use the exotic load to get as many casualties as possible on the first shot (Mika direct hit... run off field... collapse... "official story") and follow with 29 standard loads to ensure more controlled fire when under fire and adrenaline is flowing. Switch to pistol to avoid reload time on SKS and losing target picture. Is that what Hodgkins had going through his mind?

I don't know.

Your whole allegation just sunk my battleship. Lol. Great thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RicketyCricket
I like that you were following and I like your battleship! I don't know what happened, obviously, and 'flechette' is a totally new term to me. Just trying to make sense of what's here.

Going to look at what you have been thinking though...

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RicketyCricket
Your whole allegation just sunk my battleship. Lol. Great thread.

It's that hand signal!!!....and the subsequent timing of that person in dark clothes walking out...and the camera panning away just at that moment. AND it's the number of distinct handgun shots fired, during that time, and that slight pause before the last one...and the position of the person in dark clothes!

I think I am settled in what I said I think the video shows. Until some other compelling evidence proves otherwsie.

Especially when you consider the other *cough* official witness accounts, like Loudermilk, Bergman, and Conaway (again, he is the Chairman of the House Committee on Agriculture and acts like he didn't know it was Matt Mika he saw shot in the chest while he bounced around behind that SUV and the dugout!).

If it wasn't Matt Mika that stepped out after the hand signal Mike Conaway gave someone, I couldn't tell you who it was.

All the witnesses said they were too afraid to get close to the area where Mika was allegedly down until the gunman was down.

It just seems most obvious to me from what I have seen and read...the guy dressed in dark clothes was Matt Mika.

Ha...I am sticking with that for now.
edit on 27-6-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

It had the opposite effect. Right wing was bitching that the FBI has a "liberal bias" because the shooter had clearly premeditated the crime with a hatred of Republicans. Left wing was bitching that the person who saved Scalise's ass was a lesbian, even though he's against gay marriage.

Also the lack of blood is like a certain Hook of Sand where dozens of kids were allegedly shot in a bloodless classroom.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Also, I would never think a false flag would be used for this purpose...

I would think it would be used to do the opposite, but that's JMO.

Yeah, but notice how they came together and said they may be at odds politically but in the end they are human and that they really do get along? MSM couldn't get enough of this and played it over and over again, telling us how toxic the political environment had become. I admit it's probably not how it happened, but it's an alternate theory.

Or...Maybe it was used to get Trump's approval rating up.

I also noticed Alex Jones doesn't think it's a false flag. That's suspect right there, lol.
edit on 27-6-2017 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

That IS interesting, just likeI told you about them using the word "shagging" fly balls, and "shagging balls" in the field.

Maybe some sport enthusiasts can tell me if that's a common word for baseball?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Bold theory indeed but from everything you've presented it is the most logical conclusion. Motive is the sticking point here as nothing is clear about it. All I can do is wonder what else may have been going on that day that we might have all missed.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You are assuming a lot here to come to the conclusion that Mika was shot by friendly fire.
One you are assuming that he was shot where he was later seen laying on the ground. That may not be the case. Mika was a former staffer to one of the congressmen and was playing on the team thats why they kept calling him a staffer, he only recently went to lobby for Tyson. If you are on the team the odds of you wearing dark cloths to practice ball in Virginia summertime are pretty low. From the video I would suggest that the guy in dark clothes is one of the Capital police.

It is VERY easy to hit a 4 inch circle with an SKS at 40 yards multiple times in quick succession. You do not need a scope to do that. The rifle is quite accurate out to at least 300 yards even with cheap surplus ammo. There is no commercially available "flechette" rounds for the 7.62x39. There is no reload data for that type of round either because no one uses flechettes in center fire rifle cartridges. There is nothing to suggest any kind of exotic ammo. All of the proscribed wounds are consistent with a standard 7.62x39 round.
My contention is that the wounds witnessed in Mr Mikas chest were entry AND exit wounds and that he was shot from the left or right side. The rounds entered on one side of his chest traveled laterally and exited at some point on the other. That could be a much more survivable wound especially if the shots glanced off ribs or his sternum 2 or 3 shots could have accounted for 4 to 6 wounds. Then having been shot but not suffering from significant internal damage he moved to near the dug out and only collapsed after blood loss and adrenaline began to wear off.

I just dont see anything to indicate something inconsistent with what the witnesses reported, with the caveat that witness testimony can be confused during times of stress. For example the first shot sounding "louder" than a normal gun shot. If you do the majority of your shooting on a range then all of your shot time has been behind the muzzle of the guns. The sound is much reduced in that position. Its only when you stand beside a muzzle or somewhere to the front of a shooter will you hear a much louder report. Once you hear that loud noise there is stress and one of the stress responses is that your ears begin to cut the sound off so the next shot does not sound as loud.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yes its a common word for baseball.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01
You are assuming a lot here to come to the conclusion that Mika was shot by friendly fire.
One you are assuming that he was shot where he was later seen laying on the ground. That may not be the case. Mika was a former staffer to one of the congressmen and was playing on the team thats why they kept calling him a staffer, he only recently went to lobby for Tyson. If you are on the team the odds of you wearing dark cloths to practice ball in Virginia summertime are pretty low. From the video I would suggest that the guy in dark clothes is one of the Capital police.

I disagree. From the video, you can tell he is a white man, both Capitol police officers reported in that area are black.

Also, many of the players/participants were wearing baseball jerseys belonging to the sports team from their state.

For Matt Mika, that would be Michigan blue...of which he is a fan:

So maybe something like this:

This person COULD be wearing a jersey that looks something like that:

Also, I covered in another comment the remarks by Loudermilk and Bergman insinuating Mika was shot in the back. Both identified a very central 'exit wound' if he was shot in the back. But, again, Mika's family stated he was shot in the chest.

Your contention "that he was shot from the left or right side may be correct...BUT, so far, that's not what any of the witnesses describe seeing as far as chest wounds go....not even the two that have decided it was an exit wound without any explanation whatsoever.

Lastly, I did cover Dan Harder's late statement claiming Mika was shot on the field, and fell twice but limped himself out of the gate, 100 feet, to safety.

Well, not 'safety' because everyone else in the area said the gunfire drove them away from reaching Mika.

(...the video doesn't seem to indicate that though, and that guy in dark clothes sure steps right out into that area.)

I appreciate your thoughts but I just don't agree that 'there's nothing to see here.'

edit on 27-6-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Look, I have met Barry Loudermilk on more than one occasion as he is a local congress critter who claims to be a gun guy. Lets just say I do not trust anything that he says on any matter. I dont think he could accurately tell you what an entry or an exit wound looks like. In fact I think most people could not tell you what those wounds should look like. And if he was shot laterally that would not preclude an exit wound in the center of his chest. Specifically if he was say hit in the upper arm with the bullet traveling through the arm into the chest and then exiting.
That could be him in a dark jersey as you say he was Michigan alum. I honestly did not know of Dan Harder giving that statement as I had not read your post on that matter and was basing that on the other congressmen who appeared on Sean Hanity the night of the shooting. More than one said that Mika was out on the field when the shooting started in fact if I recall correctly one of them indicated he was standing near Scalise when the shots began.
The SKS is a 10 round rifle however it can be modified to hold a 30 round magazine. If the shooter transferred to a pistol it would indicate that he did not reload that rifle and simply fired it dry and then began to use his pistol. So my version of the event was that they received the bulk of the rifle fire and while the others were all scrambling for cover Mika ran off the field which is why they didnt see him until later. Once the shooter empties the rifle he is using the pistol while exchanging fire with the police. He may have had a 30 round mag and thus used the rifle at some point while shooting at the police then transitioning to the pistol until he is in turn shot. This is just logical. A rifle is much more accurate than a pistol. His first shots are going to be the most accurate so he has time to shoot 5 maybe 6 rounds before everyone reacts and begins to dive for cover. At that point Scalise and Mika are already hit multiple times. The remaining shots are wildly sprayed because people are moving into cover and then the police begin to return fire which causes his accuracy to also degrade. Once he transitions to his pistol he is basically just spraying and praying he will hit something.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01
I honestly did not know of Dan Harder giving that statement as I had not read your post on that matter and was basing that on the other congressmen who appeared on Sean Hanity the night of the shooting. More than one said that Mika was out on the field when the shooting started in fact if I recall correctly one of them indicated he was standing near Scalise when the shots began.

Do you have a link for this???

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Let me add one more thing. When I say he was shot from the left or right side I mean the direction of travel for the bullets.
A round coming from his left could impact his chest and to be honest it could exit anywhere. So if you were to look at him the only thing you would have to judge the impact on would be the location of the hole. You would say "he was shot in the chest". That does not mean the shooter was standing in front of him or over him when he fired the shots.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join