It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steam Summer Sale Kicks Off

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I would be sort of surprised if there wasn't a thread about the Steam Sale. It's such a huge event for gamers. It's not about selling any one game, just about some of the best discounts of the year on a variety of them.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Nice! Just got both Danganronpa games for $25.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Oh man...... I'm going to pretend I never saw this an just go home and play ARK laer lol!

*don't spend don't spend don't spend*

-Alee

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Dark Souls are all good. I even started on 3, and it was still fun and frustrating at the same time. Also, Bloodborne is tremendous.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Thanks to JinMI for reminding me of the summer sale. There are a few things I want to pick up. Some smaller games that do not normally go on sale or have yet to be bundled.

As to the sale itself. Looking over the games, a lot of stuff was cheaper during the last Steam one. The games that overlapped with the GOG summer sale that recently ended, were cheaper on GOG. So compared to previous/other sales, this one is pretty underwhelming. Still some great deals though.

People should also check out Bundlestars and Green Man Gaming. Some stuff from this sale is/was cheaper through them. They are official retailers and they give you Steam keys.

Also, budget gamers should frequently check out HumbleBundle. Some of the stuff on sale could of been had in a bundle(with multiple other games) for around the same price you would pay for just the one game. Bundles are where the real deals are these days. Plus, some of the money goes to charity.
edit on 23-6-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm trying to conserve money right now. I have some probable vehicle repairs coming up, and I just had to get a new monitor as one of my current ones completely died. And then I see an email this morning informing me that 16 of my wishlist games are on sale. 16.

D*mn you, Steam.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Got out of there for less than 100 bucks, not bad.

Dead Rising Triple Pack
This bundle contains:
Dead Rising 2 $4.97
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record $4.14
Dead Rising $8.29
7 Days to Die $9.99
Fran Bow $5.99
SOMA $8.99
Five Nights at Freddy's $2.49
John Wick Chronicles $9.99
Dishonored 2 $19.99
The Walking Dead: A New Frontier $12.49
Batman™: Arkham Knight $7.99

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Also, anyone who hasn't played bioshock needs to get the bioshock pack. It's all three games for like 15 bucks or something.

Hell of a deal, great series.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this OP, or I would've missed it. I got all these for $70...

The Witcher 3 - GOTY Edition

Alien Isolation - Complete Collection

Far Cry Primal - Complete Collection

Soma

...I've already played and beaten these on PS4, but knew they'd be better on PC.

I also picked up DIRT 4 and DOOM on PS4 this week. So out of all these games to choose from tonight... Naturally, I've spent the evening playing my modded original copy of Doom 3 from 2004.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
My wife isn't helping. Told her about the sale......and when I said I wasn't getting anything, she was like:

"Uh huh....."

"No. Really....I'm good."

"Sure you are....."

"Seriously, I am."

"When does the sale end?"

"July 5th."

"Oh, well you can get-"

"STOP IT!!!"

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Nice work.

I'm thinking of picking up FO4 season pass and witcher 3 GOTY yet. We shall see!

The new Doom looks great and the demo was really fun...could be on the agenda.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I've never played a souls port on PC are they any good?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join