It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a solution to Obamacare

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

well where i'm from and most of the people that i know if a family member be them immediate or distant get help from the family that can, if the member will take it. be it health care or what have you.

but, most times even if the family member is fairly well off, due to their life style and other things they can't afford to contribute much.

i've said it many times, healthcare will always be expensive until it is regulated just like other services. and i just don't mean token regulations. they should be just like they do power, and other utilities.

the cost in the medical field is just like the internet for business, it is the same internet. same as in medicine, just because it's used in a hospital, they add 100 times more and sometimes more than that. there are some instances you could buy a 1000 of the same in a drug store as what the hospital charges. but you are going to pay more because it has the business attached to it. same deal medicine.

i'm not just talking about hospitals, i'm talking about regulating all fields that have any thing to do with health, be it equipment, devices, medicine, insurance, food, you name it. i understand profit, but life and wellness shouldn't be a for profit matter.

just my line of thought. as i said there are just somethings that ought not be just a money making deal. they are a necessity and should be reasonable.

edit on 23-6-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Again, part of the problem is the global market, and because so many countries are socialized and undercut the price of things, we end up subsidizing them in our costs here. We see it especially badly in the drug market, but the effect is there in others too.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
the government can make any laws they want so why do they make laws that harm the working folks instead of making laws that limit corp profits?

obviously because they get their bribes from corporations so laws that would limit corp profits would cut into their bribe money.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Believe it or not, Donald Trump is more of an "ordinary person" than the Attorney Congressmen and Justices that set the rules.

By this time in his first Term, Obama was walking around with his nose in the air. President Trump is still himself. Very refreshing!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join