It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And you wonder why minorities have issues with the right

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: thetruth2017

I saw the Castile video, and in my opinion, I feel the officer acted way too quickly. Whatever happened to those police training videos where offices are supposed to have a clear visual of a gun before firing their weapon? This police officer was close enough and already had his gun trained on this man to make sure this man wasn't pulling out a gun. Firing several shots at this man was overkill and unnecessary.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
People aka humans are the minority.

Every ethnic group has claimed racism against their ethnicity by another ethnicity. Evil overlords that are not people, not human, thread the conciousness of people/humans with racism against themselves, which is human racism against itself which cannot stand fully to destroy the people as a whole. It is only people that carry the real inner light that the evil overlords are jealous of. It is infact the evil overlords who are NOT people, who are racist. Racist against people. The evil overlords implanted human race division and gender inequality propaganda in the human conscious field. It is their lie. A lie so well told that some people actually hate themselves and are racist towards themselves.

One day your evil overlords will have to end their book. No chapters to close, no starting a new chapter. Only a big THE END. Why? Because people are awesome. People are so awesome they are even now breaking free of the radio frequencies that kept the human concious field in prison. As a matter of fact they are busting loose, with a big BAM and a huge Ta flippi' DA and high fiving each other in VICTORY. The overlords are desperate and discouraged not enough people are racist and have love for one another. Their time is short. Their fakery is coming to an end soon.
edit on 22-6-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Agreed.

All around, it's a bad time to be a cop in this country. I wouldn't advise it as a job choice to anyone.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I saw the Castile video, and in my opinion, I feel the officer acted way too quickly. Whatever happened to those police training videos where offices are supposed to have a clear visual of a gun before firing their weapon? This police officer was close enough and already had his gun trained on this man to make sure this man wasn't pulling out a gun. Firing several shots at this man was overkill and unnecessary.

That's what I was thinking. If take into account how relaxed his partner was, it's obvious that the murderer was trigger happy.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The way the cop was breathing so heavily and swearing for the next 5 minutes clearly shows that he panicked.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
There is no right or left, there is only UP, and that's where people are heading. There are simply not enough people who are barking left or right so social media exists to make it appear that there are mass amounts of people on both sides to pathetically try to increase the rhetoric and trigger those confused into choosing a SIDE. There is an upshift if the consciousness of people as they begin to see that the weapons of today are the invention of the evil nonhuman overlords. The evil overlords fake system is unraveling.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Race baiting in the lowest way. Pathetic. Nothing more needs said to anyone with a healthy functioning brain. This # is the reason racism is still a thing when it shouldn't be.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

And that's the fking problem right there, black male got killed..reason he is a thug.
Not that a jittery cop killed him.
Or misidentified as a perp.
Nope.. None of that..he is automatically branded a thug..you ppl who think like this filled me with disgust..

edit on 23-6-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

And that's the fking problem right there, black male got killed..reason he is a thug.
Not that a jittery cop killed him.
Or misidentified as a perp.
Nope.. None of that..he is automatically branded a thug..you ppl who think like this filled me with disgust..

Then work to stop an ENTIRE generation of minorities from being disgusting themselves!!

There are too many out there embracing lawlessness for any minorities to be looked at in any other way!

If you haven't noticed, every single stereotype has been proven by an extraordinary amount of examples! AND THE MINORITIES ARE PROUD OF IT!! ACTUALLY PROUD TO BE A "SAVAGE"!! Unreal....

STOP DEFLECTING AND BLAMING OTHERS BECAUSE ITS COOL TO BE A CRIMINAL!

Unless, of course, you advocate for sociopathy in its purest form...

There's no gray area here.

We are experiencing an ENTIRE generation of maladjusted sociopaths.

Encounters like this, justified or not, are an inevitable consequence of a sh!tty culture that everyone emulates to feel somehow empowered.

That's what's disgusting.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

And there are way too many non minorities who do the same sht, in different style that needs fixing..that ppl like you don't fixate on, take the meth, from your hood, stop with heroin and destructive criminal behaviors both great and small.. Remove that glean from thine own eyes first , before labeling others.
edit on 23-6-2017 by Spider879 because: Because I be A Gwad!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

And there are way too many non minorities who do the same sht, in different style that needs fixing..that ppl like you don't fixate on, take the meth, from your hood, stop with heroin and destructive criminal behaviors both great and small.. Remove that glean from thine own eyes first , before labeling others.

You know nothing of me but you are so fixated on race, you assume I'm "the other people". Fortunately, that's your problem and not mine.

ETA: Oh...and you're still deflecting by the way. Two wrongs don't make a right and I haven't singled out any particular ethnic group unlike you are, implied or stated.
edit on E30America/ChicagoFri, 23 Jun 2017 03:35:43 -05006amFridayrd03am by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

And you know nothing of entire communities with diverse socio economic standing you want to label as thugs, and I don't need to know anything about but your ignoranant post, who ever the hell you are.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

And you know nothing of entire communities with diverse socio economic standing you want to label as thugs, and I don't need to know anything about but your ignoranant post, who ever the hell you are.

There you go, keep side stepping the truth of it all.

Keep making excuses....

Keep telling yourself that all is well while minorities are dropping like flies in the street and families are destroyed by the very same minorities justified in their thinking that the hustle is all that counts.

You probably wouldn't even have the decency to admit that Castille was collateral damage if nothing else because that would require accepting responsibility = the sociopaths kryptonite.

You don't want to see improvements ...you just want sympathy and further acceptance for a sick culture devouring its own.

Like you mentioned..... disgusting.

edit on E30America/ChicagoFri, 23 Jun 2017 03:43:11 -05006amFridayrd03am by EternalShadow because: add/correction

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
It's bull#, if the dude wanted to off the cop, he would have pulled it and lit him up. Not let him know he had a gun. I hope the coward cop gets anal cancer and elephantitus of the balls. If anyone other than a cop pulled that bull#, they would have been served up on the platter. Cops should be held to a tighter standard than the average joe, yet they are given more leeway. Caste system in action.
edit on Fri, 23 Jun 2017 03:42:06 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Yes the sht you posted is fking disgusting..go fix sht elsewhere instead of your fixation on minorities.. If you are in the states it must be late as hell, put down the bottle and off to bed you.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Yes the sht you posted is fking disgusting..go fix sht elsewhere instead of your fixation on minorities.. If you are in the states it must be late as hell, put down the bottle and off to bed you.

Annnnnnnnnd like clockwork here come the assumptions and personal attacks with more deflecting for dessert...

Yawn.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: ketsuko

The way the cop was breathing so heavily and swearing for the next 5 minutes clearly shows that he panicked.

Poorly trained or should not have been a cop. And why didn't his partner step in? Was it training day?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

No they're not all thugs. My neighbor isn't. He's a fireman.

But you get to certain areas of town, and depending on which city you are in, you know which ones those are, and that element is very strong, even dominant among the citizens there and oppresses the other elements. And I'm not talking about simply "poor people" or even "poor minorities" because you can also find those neighborhoods that don't have the problem with that element.

You'd be a fool if you didn't acknowledge that truth.

I'd be interested to know which area this traffic stop was in.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Let's see. "Savages." Bragging that every stereotype is true. Justified or not justified they get what they deserve are the words you chose. Your argument is a racist one and worse than that you are an apologist for unnecessary deaths. Black deaths are deserved that's what you wrote.

The OP is as bad as the bigots in here. Not a care for the dead man or his family. Using the death to raise a stank in the pit. 💩

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

If you had tought it through, I think what you meant to say was "And you wonder why minorites have issues with whites". You needn't beat around the bush. Address the real problem!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join