It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And you wonder why minorities have issues with the right

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

So quiet from the conservative side, the NRA and Trump about this injustice.

A law abiding citizen gunned in front of his girlfriend and child, yet no outcry from that side about murder or he had a right the right to carry.

These two videos prove it is a crime to be black in America.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It's not a crime to be black in America, what a dumb idea.

+12 more 
link   
How does this have anything to do with right or left, a jury of his peers found the officer not guilty. 12 men and women of all races, creeds, and religious backgrounds found him not guilty.

The jury was composed of eight men and four women, including one black man and one black woman.

Jurors deliberated 27 hours and heard two weeks of testimony about the July 6 traffic stop, in which Yanez pulled over a car driven by Castile, 32, with his girlfriend, Diamond Reynolds, and her 4-year-old daughter as passengers.

sorry for using CNN for this link

+9 more 
link   
a reply to: thetruth2017

ummm people on all sides have been complaining about the poorly trained and vetted police officers of America.

To say otherwise is just your agenda.
edit on 22-6-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Pretty sure the last president was black..

Pretty sure..

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Don't know how that slipped by me... You telling me I voted for a black man? That **** is illegal here in America.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Its not a "crime" to be any race in America.
Castile was latino.

The only people perpetuating this lie are the ones who want to start problems. Any minority in any country will be looked at differently. Go to Africa or Asia and see how differently other minority races are treated.

Idiots are idiots in any country.
Search for all the different open carry youtube videos where all kinds of people get harassed by exercising their rights. It's no different unless you are in a city where the laws or ordinances state you can't open carry.

Get your facts straight first, then distort them how you see fit.

:dn

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Do you have any evidence that Officer Yanez, who is also a minority, is "right wing"?

Stop the race-baiting BS.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

In all honesty, I made some jokes but I don't mean harm. I just think you are under the wrong impression. We are all nothing to the deep state and race is just an infighting ploy.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Seeing these comments I'm tempted to Flag this thread just to honeypot it.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
If the "Right" was against minorities, the "Left" wouldn't keep losing election after election after election. Over 1,000 seats lost by Democrats since the year President Obama inspired and rallied Democrats to get out and vote...minorities and all.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: caf1550
How does this have anything to do with right or left, a jury of his peers found the officer not guilty. 12 men and women of all races, creeds, and religious backgrounds found him not guilty.

The jury was composed of eight men and four women, including one black man and one black woman.

Jurors deliberated 27 hours and heard two weeks of testimony about the July 6 traffic stop, in which Yanez pulled over a car driven by Castile, 32, with his girlfriend, Diamond Reynolds, and her 4-year-old daughter as passengers.

So in other words...

A jury that was a majority of white people found the white guy innocent?

You dont say

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I know I'm getting older, but I do remember watching the debates last year.

Democrats: two white men, one white woman (sorta, not real sure since I'm not good at demonology).

Republicans: a few white men, two Hispanic men, a black man, a white woman.

Who's more inclusive again?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Is he white? Sure doesn't look like it. If I am misinformed sorry. If I am not, why would you assume? Maybe you are propagated?
edit on 22-6-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The only thing I'm seeing here is the backlash of a thug culture that promotes and praises criminality as if its a virtue.

The problems of all minorities is rooted in the absolute belief that while your robbing the hood, you think you're Robin Hood.

Most don't want policing anywhere around them because it interferes with the criminal and drug trade.

If you walk the walk and talk the talk, associate yourself and identify with all the music, the guns, the drugs and the fast life, expect to be inevitably confronted by your obvious nemesis...... the law.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Id say its more like urban minorities that have problems with the right.....

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

The dash cam footage floating on the web cleared the officer from any wrong doings. It was a hot topic on Pol too. If a cop tells you to not reach for the glove box you damn well do what you're told. He repeated it 3 times and Philando still went for it.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: caf1550

So in other words...

A jury that was a majority of white people found the white guy innocent?

You dont say

Do you understand how the jury system works?

Let's start with that one and go from there.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I know I'm getting older, but I do remember watching the debates last year.

Democrats: two white men, one white woman (sorta, not real sure since I'm not good at demonology).

Republicans: a few white men, two Hispanic men, a black man, a white woman.

Who's more inclusive again?

TheRedneck

And if you tallied the votes across candidates, while a white man managed to get the most to himself, the two Hispanics and the black man between them got the majority of all votes cast.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So in this case, because a badly trained Hispanic cop shot a black man, it somehow equates to racism from whites.

And the minorities in this country wonder why they are met with cynicism by many on the right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join