It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motorcyclist Detained for Driving at Protesters on SF Street

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

So we have this video where he slowly went thru the idiots laying in the middle of the street as they naturally moved out of the way.

Then we have the biased and unable to read OP claiming this:

This guy actually drove his motorcycle full speed at a bunch of people lying on the ground.

Full speed at people? OP should be banned for fake news.
edit on 22-6-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Stulinka

That's the spirit! We should all encourage murderers by buying them drinks, but ONLY if they murder people from the opposing party. No better lesson can be taught than by intentionally running someone over, in fact whoever does is a hero in my book!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

No I would not. I don't wish death, injury or ill health on anyone.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

About the 2:07 mark.
edit on 6/22/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'm not saying what he did was right or anything. But it's not like he did anything illegal he was riding on the road, if anything the protesters are the ones doing the illegal stuff you know by laying in the middle of a road. If I'm legally not allowed to cross a road unless at a the proper crossing why are these people allowed to laying in the middle of the ground no matter for how long.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Thanks for the video.
If THAT is "Full Speed"...as the OP suggests...his bike is for s#it.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: justneo
I'm not saying what he did was right or anything. But it's not like he did anything illegal he was riding on the road, if anything the protesters are the ones doing the illegal stuff you know by laying in the middle of a road. If I'm legally not allowed to cross a road unless at a the proper crossing why are these people allowed to laying in the middle of the ground no matter for how long.

Good point. I've been cited for jaywalking before.

If it happens again I'm taking this video to court. If I must cross within a crosswalk, why are progressive idiots allowed to take a nap in the middle of the street in a major city in the middle of a work day?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

It looks like he slowed down enough to not hit them, looks like he was just trying to make a point. Doesn't excuse the fact that it was reckless though.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

This guy actually drove his motorcycle full speed at a bunch of people lying on the ground.
Leftist lies. Thats a rocket bike, it does 160 plus miles per hour, get a grip on yourself.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Banned? Salty much?

The video I saw and linked looks faster, that's called a mistake. He still easily could have really hurt someone.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: IAMTAT

Quit being lazy lol. The guy says it's not a racist group but... it really is a side note anyway. I just couldn't resist the what if he killed a white person jab. Fact is this jerk couldn't tolerate a protest against Trump and the GOP plan for healthcare. There's no excuse for what he did.

Fact is I can be a protesters friend, make a facebook profile and ride up and make some news also.
What do you call that victim staging? Idk

As a motorcyclists, guys who ride bikes could give 2 sh!ts about politics, especially enough to go up to protesters like this.

Oh, and for him too have said political statements just sounds staged.
...and he's white power too

this story, imo, stinks like bad sushi
I ain't buying it.

PS, get out of the road punks

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Banned? Salty much?

The video I saw and linked looks faster, that's called a mistake.

I believe you, Kali.
The video you originally saw was probably 'speeding it up' to fit the source's agenda.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Stulinka

That's the spirit! We should all encourage murderers by buying them drinks, but ONLY if they murder people from the opposing party. No better lesson can be taught than by intentionally running someone over, in fact whoever does is a hero in my book!

Preach

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Tell that to the Clubs that show up at Trump rallies... to their faces.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It was just a different angle. Dude got way too close for any kind of forward momentum, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Full speed would be about 160 mph faster then he was going , as he was carefully maneuvering around them. He was going about 0ne or two mph. walking speed

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
Idiot. Reckless driving the wrong way on a one way street putting lives in danger.

Wrong.

Laying down in the middle of the street us what puts lives in danger. Don't believe me, get off your computer and go find a street to lay down in for awhile. Tell us how that goes.

I didn't say what they did was intelligent, I said what he did was idiotic, and I'm not wrong. You can't just drive your bike the wrong way down a street because you feel like it. He made a petty and stupid mistake and he was punished for it.

You can shout wrong until your face is purple or blue for all I care.

-Alee

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Can you imagine if it was a Conservative die in? a bunch of progressives would rent a steam roller and others would cheer

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I added an edit to my OP stating it wasn't full speed like I thought. I have no issue admitting a mistake. But mistake or not, that guy could have seriously hurt someone. There were disabled people protesting there that may not have been able to get out of the way in time. Just because people lay down in the road doesn't give anyone the right to run them over.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stulinka

a reply to: Snarl

Look at the pics, looks like he barely missed some.

Watch the video - he stopped, the leftists moved like the cowards they are, and the alpha male went on his way.

For the record, I would have bought him a beer if he treated them like speed bumps. So tired of liberal losers.

You know the whole 'alpha male' stuff was based on wolves and turned out to not be true, right?
edit on 21Thu, 22 Jun 2017 21:12:55 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by Greven because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join