It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want in your country that other countries have?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Sunshine

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Kick out the Big Banks- see Iceland.

edit on 23-6-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
A mickey mouse and a Donald.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
German roads
Italian food
Swedish women
Australian weather.
African wildlife.
French architecture
British grannies
Irish hospitality (Irish everything)
Greek history
Brazilian footballers
Belgium chocolate
Canadian politeness
Spanish beach's

and errrr

From America.....errr.....hummm.....MacDonalds?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Venomous insects and reptiles. Dangerous marsupials and sea creatures. Stinging vermin. Hundreds of miles of arid wasteland where death is only minutes away. People who claim to speak 'English' but in actuality speak a completely incomprehensible dialect. Budgie smugglers.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
From America.....errr.....hummm.....MacDonalds?

It's McDonald's, they're Irish, just like you asked for.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I am surprised none of you have said topless beaches yet, but given the weight problem in the US, that's likely a good thing.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I am surprised none of you have said topless beaches yet, but given the weight problem in the US, that's likely a good thing.

hey i said spains beaches most of them are topless

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: makemap

Yes, other countries has them and you want them in your country.

Just like All Dressed Ruffle Chips from Canada to USA.

American Democracy is also an option.

Free Education and Healthcare would be nice.

A law where actual violence and inflicting physical and psychological harm is criminal, but pretty much everything else, is not.

Additionally where the law is sufficient that you don't have to carry any sort of weapon or learn self defence to be 'safe'.

A universal basic income.

Um, wouldn't it make hitting your kids against the law? That would just make kids more spoiled then ever. Also Minority Report anyone? So, if you slap someone, you automatically get sent to jail. What about the UFC or WWE?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
(good post otherside)

many weeks of paid vacation a la several Euro nations. I get three and am doing better than most of my coworkers.

German work ethic. too many deadbeats around.

Caribbean skies and weather.

Dutch girls. yum

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

We have plenty of nude beaches in New Jersey and I know where each and every one of them are.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Yes, other countries has them and you want them in your country.

Just like All Dressed Ruffle Chips from Canada to USA.

American Democracy is also an option.

Free Education and Healthcare would be nice.

A law where actual violence and inflicting physical and psychological harm is criminal, but pretty much everything else, is not.

Additionally where the law is sufficient that you don't have to carry any sort of weapon or learn self defence to be 'safe'.

A universal basic income.

Um, wouldn't it make hitting your kids against the law? That would just make kids more spoiled then ever. Also Minority Report anyone? So, if you slap someone, you automatically get sent to jail. What about the UFC or WWE?

In the case of parental discipline, there should be no harm (in fact the disciplining actions may be protective).

If harm is intentionally inflicted by a parent who says they are disciplining a child, it isn't discipline, it is child abuse and should be prosecuted.

In Minority Report, people were being charged without having committed a crime, they called it "pre-crime". It is the opposite of what I was suggesting.

Obviously UFC and WWE are highly criminal
but if harm is not evident and intent to harm cannot be established, well, the law could not prosecute.

edit on 23/6/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

You only get 3 weeks!!

I get about six

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Women who aren't bats# insane from institutionalized feminism (and materialism) rammed down their throats since birth.

Preach on brother!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
well one thing about america is there is Nothing you have we cant .
It may be the only thing left that sets us apart but it is true .
Name even one thing you have we ether dont have or cant have .
Heck most of what you have started here we may no longer control it all but most did start here .
Guns v places with no guns allowed v ( gated )
women V and V some from your country V .
Drugs even mj V and soon to be country wide V.
yelling and screaming at our leaders V .
bad police V good police V bananas V we do have tropical areas you know fl and ca two .
purtty much every thing that can be is or can be here .
cant think of one thing you have we dont .

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Great white sharks.
Decent coffee.
Real techno.

Also an honest and thoughtful set of leaders (although, for the life of me, I can't think of any country that has that last one).
edit on 24-6-2017 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Great white sharks.

Don't ask for things that could be worst. This is exactly like asking for Asian Carps in USA.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Not necessarily.
There has been the odd sighting off the south coast before now.
We normally only see basking sharks, the odd blue or the more common porbeagles.
Tope and dogfish are pretty commonly caught but they're generally considered as lesser sharks.
I've always loved sharks and the great white is kinda top dog.

They can be found in the Mediterranean but you get shouted down if you mention it. Bad for the tourism industry.
They are misunderstood. They're more intelligent than given credit for and are usually not man eaters. Those who are bitten are unfortunate but when something has no hands a "test bite" as they're referred to is to see if we're nice, fat n juicy like seals or similar.

They're almost perfect creatures and haven't changed much evolutionarily speaking since the time of the dinosaurs. Been fascinated with them since I was a little kid.

I was going to pick an exotic spider like the Goliath bird eater but I'm too wimpy for those. They're beautiful things but I prefer them to remain at a safe distance and preferably on the other side of a piece of glass. Common house spiders make me run away.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

You do know the fact the Great White is more dangerous to other shark species. I won't be surprise to see less basking sharks if they start invading the area. Why not ask for more whales then?

people.com...

Basking sharks are more peaceful of all the sharks and much bigger. A site worth seeing. Its an opportunity.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I like Great Whites.

But if I'm not allowed to choose. I'll take a gun instead.
edit on 26-6-2017 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

(Just in case that's not allowed either, I'll take a miracle surgery to fix my back ooooor, painkillers that actually work properly).
edit on 26-6-2017 by Tulpa because: My back hurts most in the mirning

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join