It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest Catholic Church Pedophile Bust in History!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
a reply to: Sheye

While it may be comedy....It is based on some truths....

The truth that the catholic church is filled with pedo's and they have been covering it up for years....TRUTH

You can’t put a price on how much damage the Catholic Church’s sex abuse scandals have done to the victims. But you sure as hell can count how much the Church has paid out as a result of those lawsuits. And that’s what Jack and Diane Ruhl of the National Catholic Reporter did.

According to their research, since 1950, that amount comes out to $3,994,797,060.10. Nearly $4 billion. And that’s an underestimate since we still don’t know how much was spent for therapy for the victims, help for the offenders, and the creation of “safe environment” programs.

LIN K

Catholics. Politicians, Movie stars and the uber wealthy all are.

Sabbatean-Frankism and Plato are to blame.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

It's comedy...

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It's comedy...

Really sick comedy ! Why take a sad situation and make it worse with degrading comedy.

Maybe those actors are all part of a pedo club ?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I know but it's in poor taste.

Although NOTHING compared to the Rock on SNL with his molesting robot that he says works when you molest it first and then (as in reality) they continue the cycle.

It wasn't​ funny but also sick the jokes were crafted well, part of their plan with shows like SVU is to normalize it.

So I don't know...

Sick isht to joke about.
edit on 23-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

It's comedy...

Really sick comedy ! Why take a sad situation and make it worse with degrading comedy.

Maybe those actors are all part of a pedo club ?

Probably.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

No doubt a lot of comedy is controversial but it does bring the conversation to the fore front and not with the heavy emotional strain that is obviously associated with molestation. ...It is happening and it needs to be discussed....Even if a offensive skit is the catalyst that starts the conversation...

You have to admit the subject matter of the skit is very real and very concerning....

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

No doubt a lot of comedy is controversial but it does bring the conversation to the fore front and not with the heavy emotional strain that is obviously associated with molestation. ...It is happening and it needs to be discussed....Even if a offensive skit is the catalyst that starts the conversation...

You have to admit the subject matter of the skit is very real and very concerning....

The subject matter is very concerning and should be brought to light.. but let's be fair and shine the spotlight on ALL offenders... in politics , education, sports.. etc.

It's unfair to just single out one group such as the Catholic church if you really want to eradicate this problem.

Do you really think this horrific pedo problem would be solved with all priests and clergy in jail ? I think not... 😔

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I agree! 20 yrs ago if I was asked how many catholic priests were
pedophiles? I would've answered a very low percentage. Now of
course the same questions answer would have to be much higher.
And I see no reason to single out the church. How many judges?
How many LEOs? How many lawyers? Etc, etc etc. I think truck
drivers and construction workers would be the lowest percent.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: sled735

The source is listed as a fake news site by Wikipedia, Snopes, Media Bias/Fact Check, Hoaxes.org and ABC (Australia) Media Watch.

It is also blocked by Facebook and Google+ filters as a fake news site.

Additionally, back in 2014 it picked up a YouTube video about ChemTrails and posted it as legitimate news and was caught out when the originator of the video revealed it was fake: The Man Who Tricked Chemtrails Conspiracy Theorists.

If you had done a little fact checking, you would find that the Vatican responded to these discoveries and removed Josef Wesolowski (who was not an Archbishop as the article states) from office in 2014. He was indicted for his crimes in 2015 but died before the trial. Józef Wesołowski From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Also, no other news sources are carrying the story.

Fake news site.

Fake news story.

"If you had done a little fact checking", you said. Well, I did do a little fact checking. I typed in the site to see what would come up. I got nothing, so I went to the site itself to look around, and saw they had reported some other "real" stories.
I don't use Google because it filters out anything not reported in the MSM, same as Face Book a big part of the time because 'they' don't want the truth about certain things getting out; they have to use their propaganda to sway the public opinion the way they want it.
And, isn't Mark Zuckerberg the grandson of David Rockefeller? Need I say more?

Snopes? Really? They were busted themselves a couple of years ago for reporting certain things as fake when it wasn't.
I didn't know about the the other sites you mentioned to check with them, but I've heard Wikipedia is just as bad as Snopes.

The media is owned by 6 corporations, and those corporations are owned by the Globalists at the top of the pyramid, so they tell the MSM media what to report, and what not to report. That is why I would trust an alternative site over MSM any day.

I watched the video on chemtrails. That is the poorest argument against chemtrails I've ever seen. Of course there are contrails, but they evaporate after a short time, chemtrails don't. He didn't wait and show whether they evaporated after a few minutes on the video, probably because he knew they would.
I'm not going to get into a debate about that here; I already did a thread on them a few weeks ago, and I posted peered reviewed, scientific proof that chemtrails are real. I didn't need all that though... I have eyes... and they are open.

Back to the OP...

I know the main article is from 2015, but as I already posted, that one paragraph made it sound current, like more had been discovered. If it's not, then maybe there is a reason whomever wrote the article did it. Maybe we all need to be reminded about this terrible thing that is going on in the church, and political arenas... lest we forget.

edit on 6/23/2017 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
What is it with Catholics in power positions? Why so much pedophilia among them?

Being a Catholic priest, not allowed to marry as opposed to the fact that Jesus disciples were married men, makes for a good home with pay for alternate lifestyle men. You can hide your true behaviors behind the lie of being godly, receive pay and a home safe from most law enforcement so this concentrates the types.

We have two proofs of this: Paul says he was in (1 Cor 9:5)(Peter is called "Cephas") and (Mt 8:14-15)(Mk 1:29-31)(Lk 4:38) speak of Peter's "mother-in-law" being sick.

In (1 Cor 9:5), Paul also mentions that "other apostles" and "the brothers of the Lord" had wives. Because being married was so important in Jewish culture, it is logical to assume that most, or all of the disciples were married.

jesusalive.cc...

"Or will they," says he, [848] "reject even the apostles? For Peter [849] and Philip [850] begat children; and Philip also gave his daughters in marriage. And Paul does not hesitate, in one of his epistles, to greet his wife, [851] whom he did not take about with him, that he might not be inconvenienced in his ministry."

biblehub.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I can't believe people are so narrow minded as to blame this problem on religion!

People need very much to READ Jesus words themselves, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John are quick and easy to read.
Organized religion actually serves to bury the true word of Christ. It is self-serving and duplicates the behaviors in every way of the ones that actually had Christ killed. verse "19. Are you blind?"
verse 9 Don’t call anyone on earth your father. All of you have the same Father in heaven.

Matthew 23
www.biblegateway.com...

Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples:

2 The Pharisees and the teachers of the Law are experts in the Law of Moses. 3 So obey everything they teach you, but don’t do as they do. After all, they say one thing and do something else.

4 They pile heavy burdens on people’s shoulders and won’t lift a finger to help. 5 Everything they do is just to show off in front of others. They even make a big show of wearing Scripture verses on their foreheads and arms, and they wear big tassels[a] for everyone to see. 6 They love the best seats at banquets and the front seats in the meeting places. 7 And when they are in the market, they like to have people greet them as their teachers.

8 But none of you should be called a teacher. You have only one teacher, and all of you are like brothers and sisters. 9 Don’t call anyone on earth your father. All of you have the same Father in heaven. 10 None of you should be called the leader. The Messiah is your only leader. 11 Whoever is the greatest should be the servant of the others. 12 If you put yourself above others, you will be put down. But if you humble yourself, you will be honored.

13-14 You Pharisees and teachers of the Law of Moses are in for trouble! You’re nothing but show-offs. You lock people out of the kingdom of heaven. You won’t go in yourselves, and you keep others from going in.

15 You Pharisees and teachers of the Law of Moses are in for trouble! You’re nothing but show-offs. You travel over land and sea to win one follower. And when you have done so, you make that person twice as fit for hell as you are.

16 You are in for trouble! You are supposed to lead others, but you are blind. You teach that it doesn’t matter if a person swears by the temple. But you say that it does matter if someone swears by the gold in the temple. 17 You blind fools! Which is greater, the gold or the temple that makes the gold sacred?

18 You also teach that it doesn’t matter if a person swears by the altar. But you say that it does matter if someone swears by the gift on the altar. 19 Are you blind? Which is more important, the gift or the altar that makes the gift sacred? 20 Anyone who swears by the altar also swears by everything on it. 21 And anyone who swears by the temple also swears by God, who lives there. 22 To swear by heaven is the same as swearing by God’s throne and by the one who sits on that throne.

23 You Pharisees and teachers are show-offs, and you’re in for trouble! You give God a tenth of the spices from your garden, such as mint, dill, and cumin. Yet you neglect the more important matters of the Law, such as justice, mercy, and faithfulness. These are the important things you should have done, though you should not have left the others undone either. 24 You blind leaders! You strain out a small fly but swallow a camel.

25 You Pharisees and teachers are show-offs, and you’re in for trouble! You wash the outside of your cups and dishes, while inside there is nothing but greed and selfishness. 26 You blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of a cup, and then the outside will also be clean.

27 You Pharisees and teachers are in for trouble! You’re nothing but show-offs. You’re like tombs that have been whitewashed.[c] On the outside they are beautiful, but inside they are full of bones and filth. 28 That’s what you are like. Outside you look good, but inside you are evil and only pretend to be good.

29 You Pharisees and teachers are nothing but show-offs, and you’re in for trouble! You build monuments for the prophets and decorate the tombs of good people. 30 And you claim that you would not have taken part with your ancestors in killing the prophets. 31 But you prove that you really are the relatives of the ones who killed the prophets. 32 So keep on doing everything they did. 33 You are nothing but snakes and the children of snakes! How can you escape going to hell?

34 I will send prophets and wise people and experts in the Law of Moses to you. But you will kill them or nail them to a cross or beat them in your meeting places or chase them from town to town. 35 That’s why you will be held guilty for the murder of every good person, beginning with the good man Abel. This also includes Barachiah’s son Zechariah,[d] the man you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 I can promise that you people living today will be punished for all these things!

edit on 23-6-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
As another member states I'm unsure how reliable the source is. If it's true then wow about time. And talking of timing , it's convenient time considering how long the Vatican has been protected for. Maybe gives Catholic s a different view and convert too let's say Islam instead. Who will eventually out vote all political decisions. Especially Shari law if it ever comes up for the public to vote on.

Maybe I'm thinking too deep. Shame on the police to not name the rest of the twisted pervs
edit on 23-6-2017 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
As another member states I'm unsure how reliable the source is. If it's true then wow about time. And talking of timing , it's convenient time considering how long the Vatican has been protected for. Maybe gives Catholic s a different view and convert too let's say Islam instead. Who will eventually out vote all political decisions. Especially Shari law if it ever comes up for the public to vote on.

Maybe I'm thinking too deep. Shame on the police to not name the rest of the twisted pervs

I replied to the authenticity of the article above you a few posts up.

I think the Vatican City has it's own laws and rules, so it's not the police's fault that they aren't searching the place and naming names.

Vatican City is the smallest country in the world. Encircled by a 2-mile border with Italy, Vatican City is an independent city-state that covers just over 100 acres, making it one-eighth the size of New York’s Central Park. Vatican City is governed as an absolute monarchy with the pope at its head. The Vatican mints its own euros, prints its own stamps, issues passports and license plates, operates media outlets and has its own flag and anthem. One government function it lacks: taxation. Museum admission fees, stamp and souvenir sales, and contributions generate the Vatican’s revenue.

Source

edit on 6/23/2017 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is disgusting and apparently a problem within the church. I do believe it could have stemmed from not being able to marry or have any relations, somehow they thought that was ok.

However, I dont blame the church for a few (maybe more than a few) bad apples.

heck, what I really want to say is religion is so bad, so so so so bad. This church is responsible for rewriting the bible years ago for their advantage, they are not the only ones tho.

The followers should take from it what you can...a peaceful environment, beautiful teachings, clearing a window to a higher being and oneness...great, however, all religion is bad, I dont think Jesus intended this "religion" thing at all when he preached.

However, i dont think this church was created just to promote pedophile.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Yep bunch of satanic worshipers have taken over the church. It is a requirement of one of the levels in masonry to become an Ordain Priest thus infiltrate and corrupt the church.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Yet another example of what religion gets you.

Seems pedophilia is a common thread in both Catholicism and Islam.

Dont forget The Church of England

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I can't believe people are so narrow minded as to blame this problem on religion!

People need very much to READ Jesus words themselves, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John are quick and easy to read.
Organized religion actually serves to bury the true word of Christ. It is self-serving and duplicates the behaviors in every way of the ones that actually had Christ killed. verse "19. Are you blind?"
verse 9 Don’t call anyone on earth your father. All of you have the same Father in heaven.

Matthew 23
www.biblegateway.com...

Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples:

2 The Pharisees and the teachers of the Law are experts in the Law of Moses. 3 So obey everything they teach you, but don’t do as they do. After all, they say one thing and do something else.

4 They pile heavy burdens on people’s shoulders and won’t lift a finger to help. 5 Everything they do is just to show off in front of others. They even make a big show of wearing Scripture verses on their foreheads and arms, and they wear big tassels[a] for everyone to see. 6 They love the best seats at banquets and the front seats in the meeting places. 7 And when they are in the market, they like to have people greet them as their teachers.

8 But none of you should be called a teacher. You have only one teacher, and all of you are like brothers and sisters. 9 Don’t call anyone on earth your father. All of you have the same Father in heaven. 10 None of you should be called the leader. The Messiah is your only leader. 11 Whoever is the greatest should be the servant of the others. 12 If you put yourself above others, you will be put down. But if you humble yourself, you will be honored.

13-14 You Pharisees and teachers of the Law of Moses are in for trouble! You’re nothing but show-offs. You lock people out of the kingdom of heaven. You won’t go in yourselves, and you keep others from going in.

15 You Pharisees and teachers of the Law of Moses are in for trouble! You’re nothing but show-offs. You travel over land and sea to win one follower. And when you have done so, you make that person twice as fit for hell as you are.

16 You are in for trouble! You are supposed to lead others, but you are blind. You teach that it doesn’t matter if a person swears by the temple. But you say that it does matter if someone swears by the gold in the temple. 17 You blind fools! Which is greater, the gold or the temple that makes the gold sacred?

18 You also teach that it doesn’t matter if a person swears by the altar. But you say that it does matter if someone swears by the gift on the altar. 19 Are you blind? Which is more important, the gift or the altar that makes the gift sacred? 20 Anyone who swears by the altar also swears by everything on it. 21 And anyone who swears by the temple also swears by God, who lives there. 22 To swear by heaven is the same as swearing by God’s throne and by the one who sits on that throne.

23 You Pharisees and teachers are show-offs, and you’re in for trouble! You give God a tenth of the spices from your garden, such as mint, dill, and cumin. Yet you neglect the more important matters of the Law, such as justice, mercy, and faithfulness. These are the important things you should have done, though you should not have left the others undone either. 24 You blind leaders! You strain out a small fly but swallow a camel.

25 You Pharisees and teachers are show-offs, and you’re in for trouble! You wash the outside of your cups and dishes, while inside there is nothing but greed and selfishness. 26 You blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of a cup, and then the outside will also be clean.

27 You Pharisees and teachers are in for trouble! You’re nothing but show-offs. You’re like tombs that have been whitewashed.[c] On the outside they are beautiful, but inside they are full of bones and filth. 28 That’s what you are like. Outside you look good, but inside you are evil and only pretend to be good.

29 You Pharisees and teachers are nothing but show-offs, and you’re in for trouble! You build monuments for the prophets and decorate the tombs of good people. 30 And you claim that you would not have taken part with your ancestors in killing the prophets. 31 But you prove that you really are the relatives of the ones who killed the prophets. 32 So keep on doing everything they did. 33 You are nothing but snakes and the children of snakes! How can you escape going to hell?

34 I will send prophets and wise people and experts in the Law of Moses to you. But you will kill them or nail them to a cross or beat them in your meeting places or chase them from town to town. 35 That’s why you will be held guilty for the murder of every good person, beginning with the good man Abel. This also includes Barachiah’s son Zechariah,[d] the man you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 I can promise that you people living today will be punished for all these things!

Are you saying the above is a reason to call religion the reason for all pedophilia ?

Yes , there are hypocrites in religion but again I say if all religions were non existant the problem would still be there, and perhaps in greater numbers.

All those of you who want religion abolished because of the sins of a few better be careful what you wish for. Billions more people on this earth with no respect for commandments and no fear of the after life would not be a pretty world.

Organized religion can serve the true purposes of Christ despite some of it's followers and teachers being flawed and sinful.

edit on 23-6-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Are you saying the above is a reason to call religion the reason for all pedophilia ?

I don't think anyone said that, more like they are responsible for people being misled and thinking they can "do as they please" and still be acceptable to their God.

Organized religion can serve the true purposes of Christ despite some of it's followers and teachers being flawed and sinful.

WRONG! We are clearly told the root of the tree must be good to have good fruit.
If an organization allows or tolerates wrong or the root of the organization if full of killing, murder, money making and clearly world loving actions they are bad roots bad trees bad fruit.

The ruler of this world is Satan Gods true people will not be taking part in the things of this world such as making money to invest building fancy buildings.

7. John 12:31 The time for judging this world has come, when Satan, the ruler of this world, will be cast out.

The world should not see you as one of theirs.

2. John 15:19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

biblereasons.com...

Galatians 5:22
Verse Concepts
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

Matthew 7:16
Verse Concepts
"You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?

Matthew 7:17
Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.

Matthew 7:16-20
"You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? "So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. "A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit.

Matthew 7:15-20
"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. "You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? "So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Heres what Alex Jones and David Icke wont tell you,study these 1302 Unum Sanctum,1455 Romanus Pontifex,1481 Aeterni Regis and 1537 the convocation.The Pope is king of the world,the church owns all real estate and possessions your birth certificate is sold to a trust,you are property and that includes your soul which will only escape them if its reached a high level other wise you get tossed back...so kiddy tampering is a minor compared to the black magic crap they have pulled off.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

Why would someone who rejected Catholicism on the grounds that there were paedophile criminals in it, take up with Islam?

You do know that Muhammed, when he was 53, took a 9 year old wife, Aisha (she was actually betrothed to him when she was 6 but it is recorded that the marriage was "consumated" when she was 9. There are also those who suggest that she was actually older than stated but it is written that Muhammad used to sit and watch Aisha and her friends as they played with dolls. That doesn't sound like a typical teenage or older pastime)?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join