It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump justifies his wall because

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Mexico is the second deadliest country in the world after Syria.

www.cnn.com...

twitter.com...

That's ridiculous. I don't want a wall. It's too sour on the eyes. I don't want a wall. It disturbs nature. I don't want a wall. It's ancient technology. I don't want a wall. It's too imposing. I don't want a wall. It's too segregating.
edit on 22-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Animals need to migrate freely around the border.

We don't need anymore 'animals' here.

I don't want a wall. It's ancient technology.

Kind of like the pyramids no one in modern technology can replicate?

I don't want a wall. It's too imposing. I don't want a wall. It is too segregating.

Honey, that's the plan.

Ya still got a S&F from me, but...really...

peace

edit on 5553Thursday201713 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Mexico is the second deadliest country in the world after Syria.

www.cnn.com...

twitter.com...

That's ridiculous. I don't want a wall. It's too sour on the eyes. I don't want a wall. It disturbs nature. I don't want a wall. It's ancient technology. I don't want a wall. It's too imposing. I don't want a wall. It's too segregating.

Forget the wall for a moment, what, in your opinion, is the solution for the US government regarding addressing Mexico being the 2nd deadliest country on the planet?

Personally, I'd like to see Mexicans positively encouraged by Mexicos legitimately elected representatives to make Mexico great again so Mexicans and other non-US citizens don't want to leave - but this is apparently an unacceptable option for Washington, and has been for 50 years so I'm at a loss & keen to hear your solution to this actual real problem that has a % of annual budget allocated to it?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Trump justifies his wall because

In part we dont want to become like Western Europe ?. We have had way too many incidents with illegal immigrants in this country (not counting folks that have became citizens)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I don't want a WALL because it won't solve ANYTHING.

The are these things called BOATS.

PLANES.

and...

TUNNELS.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

I don't want a WALL because it won't solve ANYTHING.

The are these things called BOATS.

PLANES.

and...

TUNNELS.

And also torpedos, radar, the coast guard, missiles, air traffic control, ground penetrating sonar, ICE, travel bans and much more. The wall is one dimension of a holistic approach to protecting our country the best we can from anyone we do not permit entry. Jesus your leftists arguments are so juvenile, no wonder you're 0-5 and can't afford your own healthcare.
edit on 22-6-2017 by Stulinka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Stulinka

Might as well declar WAR on Mexico.

How about making American businesses NOT hire illegals FIRST?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13
Amen brother spot on with that entire post

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
We got these things called suraface to air missiles for unauthorized planes and bunker busters for their tunnels and boats give me a break look what the coast guard does to expensive very fast drug boats they snipe the engine or sink the whole dam thing with a few rounds from the .50 cal machine guns if the border was walled off it would be easy pickins for anyone trying to criminally enter if we actually wanted to protect our border and not just talk the talk... a reply to: DanteGaland

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
20-30k victims of homicide yearly on our southern border and these idiots want to keep it open. It's like watching a riot in your backyard then going to bed with your doors unlocked. Any security is better than nothing at this point.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

War no - war on businesses who hire - YES.

peace

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I dont want a wall bc its a waste of our money, it will not keep mexicans out, however, slap some solar panels on it, maybe a couple windmills and a rain bucket every other mile, plant some pretty flowers and you have the worlds longest outdoor natural sustaining green house that is also a barrier of sorts "to keep mexicans out"

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

I dont want a wall bc its a waste of our money, it will not keep mexicans out, however, slap some solar panels on it, maybe a couple windmills and a rain bucket every other mile, plant some pretty flowers and you have the worlds longest outdoor natural sustaining green house that is also a barrier of sorts "to keep mexicans out"

Pure genius!

peace

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

It's already unlawful for American businesses to hire illegals without proper visas. There's no isolated solution to ridding our country of tens of millions illegals. But I'm all for endorcing no hiring of illegals; along with deporting illegals, ending the practice of sanctuary cities, no welfare, schooling , or healthcare for illegals, building a wall, etc. Agree?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm starting to care less and less about that "Big Beautiful Wall". The southern border agents have reduced illegal immigration by 64%, in just the first few months of President Trump shoring up their ranks.

Simply hire a bunch more enforcement officers, and also have drones flying over the border 24/7. Would be cheaper and work just as well as a huge wall, don't cha think?
edit on 6/22/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have noticed that almost every time Donald Trump mentions The Wall, the first thing he talks about is the drugs that pour through. After that, he might mention gang members and other problems with illegal entry, but almost always he mentions illegal drugs first.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You can't pay off a wall.

peace

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
if everything goes well, it will take 8-10 years to build. If a democratic president, house, senate is in place before then, they can nix the whole ordeal and it it will be a waste of our money and time.

Lets say everyone keeps it...mexicans can still enter the US so its a waste of money no matter what.

WHY DO YOU DUMBAZZEZ WANT A FREAKIN WALL?

It will do nothing

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

So, to cover that amount of territory by men and women on horses (whatever) year in and year out is going to be cheaper?

Love they would be getting jobs, but, let's not forget the pensions, health and dental care etc.

Not saying they wouldn't deserve it - but...

Oh wait...

Then we've got the upkeep of the wall...

Yeah, it's a conundrum.

peace

edit on 0335Thursday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
if everything goes well, it will take 8-10 years to build. If a democratic president, house, senate is in place before then, they can nix the whole ordeal and it it will be a waste of our money and time.

Lets say everyone keeps it...mexicans can still enter the US so its a waste of money no matter what.

WHY DO YOU DUMBAZZEZ WANT A FREAKIN WALL?

It will do nothing

It won't do everything....but it will do some things.

It would have stopped the tens of thousands of illegal unaccompanied "children" that poured over the border in 2014 and again in 2015 in droves.

Thank goodness, Catholic Charities, was there already set up with programs to assist these children as they crossed our southern border. How conveeeenient! Those future democrat voters were spread all across the country and the public was not allowed to know where they were being located.

Catholics and children go together like milk and cookies.

It would stop tens of thousands of invaders pouring across unfettered. It will stop some of the drug trafficking and some of the human trafficking. Not all, but some.

The Wall is not going to be a regular brick and mortar wall.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join