It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Tapes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

You can't record everyone and then selectively frame a sitting President. That's illegal!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Very good observation!! Legacy Media, huh? I lile that, my COMM professor would love this.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Now the traitor media is claiming Trump lied about having tapes.

Trump didn't lie about having tapes he made a veiled threat via twitter , now faced with the consequences of his action he's been forced to roll back on that threat , it isn't the medias fault if the President keeps laying breadcrumbs for them to follow ... that's what they do.

You guys just keep making excuses for him , sooner or later the honeymoon will end.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Not even legacy media, just call then "The Agenda" and be done.

"The Fake News" works for me...

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

If, suddenly, there was no twitter, the DNC would likely become non-existent shortly thereafter - they'd have nothing left to bitch about and would likely turn on each other.

That would be so Romanesque, of Bread and Circuses indeed, pop the corn, sit back and enjoy the show, but we may be there already. There's another thread going around "Pelosi Under Fire by DNC..."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
House investigative committee chairman Adam Schiff was livid today when describing to Woof Blister how Donald Trump pulled a fast one. ""The White House said they would comply with the committee's order to turn over the "tapes" today. But Trump blindsiding the committee yesterday by going directly the public and stating that there were no tapes!""

WUFF then asked him if today's deadline for receiving the "Comey Memos" was still firm. Schiff said, "Well, that's up to the FBI. They may not be ready to give them to us yet."

When top-level people act like imbeciles, that gives the green light to all the little evil minions across America to shoot Republicans, destroy property, or to just run down the street screaming in anger and frustration.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Dude you need to embrace the President instead of causing more division, like this thread. He's got nothing on Hillary Clinton and Bush, they stink to all heaven.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AngelicIRage

Dude you need to embrace the President instead of causing more division

Embrace a man who thinks putting fox's in charge of hen houses is a good idea ?

He's got nothing on Hillary Clinton and Bush, they stink to all heaven.

He's only been in the job 4 months and has already embroiled himself in more controversy than they did in 8 years ... watch this space.
Hillary Clinton has nothing to do with anything , Bush was an idiot puppet and Obama was better than people give him credit for.

Yeah but no but seems to be the name of the game these days.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: seeker1963

I think it's time we STOP referring to them as the Main Stream Media and start calling them the Legacy Media?

The man behind the curtain has obviously been revealed and the MSM is OBSOLETE?

Not even legacy media, just call then "The Agenda" and be done.

That's better "The Agenda". But it sounds too much like "The View" . So let's just call it "Agenda News". Or "Soros Propaganda News".

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: AngelicIRage

Dude you need to embrace the President instead of causing more division

Embrace a man who thinks putting fox's in charge of hen houses is a good idea ?

He's got nothing on Hillary Clinton and Bush, they stink to all heaven.

He's only been in the job 4 months and has already embroiled himself in more controversy than they did in 8 years ... watch this space.
Hillary Clinton has nothing to do with anything , Bush was an idiot puppet and Obama was better than people give him credit for.

Yeah but no but seems to be the name of the game these days.

I bet if there was a re election today. Trump would win by even a bigger margin.

What you call "controversy", everyone that voted for Trump calls poor losers.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

What you described is what regime change looks like, when the losers aren't willing to admit they lost.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Fake controversy cooked up by partisans and a bias media is not real controversy.

You actually think normal people are going to fall for the left cooking up scandals, then propagandising them, and then telling everyone "look at how much scandal there is?".

I don't think so.
Pay attention to what even some Democrats in Washington are saying on TV now - ordinary people do not care about all the media nonsense. They still care about policy and how it might effect them.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I bet if there was a re election today. Trump would win by even a bigger margin.

Maybe , but it depends who he runs against.

a reply to: carewemust

What you described is what regime change looks like, when the losers aren't willing to admit they lost.

Interesting choice of words.
What I describe is what's happening , Gary Cohn from Goldman Sachs is going to deregulate the banks , Trump says he had to pay over $200 million in tax's to take the job .... tax's he obviously hadn't paid ...$200 million , I person !!

Gary Cohn is also credited with being one of the architects of the 08 financial crisis.
Drain the Swamp ?

a reply to: UKTruth

Fake controversy cooked up by partisans and a bias media is not real controversy.

Of course.

edit on 24-6-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
NYT lists 'Trump's Lies

It is absolutely amazing that people still take Trumps word for anything, considering he lies on a daily basis and is a confirmed habitual liar.

People will say "well politicians lie", which is true but this much (might be true for a lot of Conservative politicians), almost on a daily basis, not to mention continues to do so even after being caught or lies about things that can be easily verified?

I believe that Trump is lying about not having tapes because if he released them, it would prove Comeys story.
edit on 24-6-2017 by thetruth2017 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: thetruth2017
NYT lists 'Trump's Lies

It is absolutely amazing that people still take Trumps word for anything, considering he lies on a daily basis and is a confirmed habitual liar.

People will say "well politicians lie", which is true but this much (might be true for a lot of Conservative politicians) and almost on a daily basis.

I believe that Trump is lying about not having tapes because if he released them, it would prove Comeys story.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

More debt and corruption than any other time in usa history entered when Obama became the President, I'm American i know are you?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngelicIRage

More debt and corruption than any other time in usa history entered when Obama became the President, I'm American i know are you?

He inherited a financial crisis the scale of which hadn't been seen since the 30's , he stopped your country slipping into depression , we all came out of it in debt and we are all still paying for it thanks in large part to your corrupt banking system.
Now your President wants to deregulate the banks , financial crisis 2.0 awaits.

Where there are large amounts of money sloshing around you will always find corruption , more than the last administration ? ... you will need to provide sources for that to stick.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: AngelicIRage

He inherited a financial crisis the scale of which hadn't been seen since the 30's , he stopped your country slipping into depression , we all came out of it in debt and we are all still paying for it thanks in large part to your corrupt banking system.
Now your President wants to deregulate the banks , financial crisis 2.0 awaits.

Where there are large amounts of money sloshing around you will always find corruption , more than the last administration ? ... you will need to provide sources for that to stick.

Obama came in at almost the bottom of a stock market cycle. It could only go up from DJIA 6500. Even Obama couldn't ruin that recovery.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So Trump made a bluff.

Comey called his bluff and went on record with his account.

And now Trump has to admit he was full of #, yet you spin this to blame the media and Comey?

Oh, wait. You're serious?

You must think were dumb if you expect us to believe that nonsense.

Trump simply tweeted and totally messed with Comeys head to a point where he lost sleep and had to leak his memo to his buddy who them leaked to the press. The legality and impropriety have yet to be found in this action. It raised more questions about Comey's behavior, not Trump.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

What makes you think he was telling the truth when he said he has no recordings? In any event, he has yet to claim that Comey's testimony was false, which means Trump is guilty of obstructing justice.
edit on 3-7-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join