It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Support YOUR Dreams! (The Ultimate Secret Revealed)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
20?

Sometimes, it's hard for people to figure out what their talents are or to reconcile what those talents are with what they think they want or need to be.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Find your passion = find your purpose.

edit on 22-6-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Thing about a dream is sooner or later you wake up .
every one has the same dream wealth fame love
Whos left to take out the trash ? clean your filth ? Pick your fruit ?
getting your dream means deining others there dream .
It has to be that way it will take 1000 people to make your dream come true
100000 to make the 1000 come true 100 million to make threes come true .
Pyramid scams never work .
Every one gets there dream no one gets there dream

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Wrong.

Less than .001% of the Human Race will read this thread so therefore won't even care.

And tons of people's dream is to cook or clean anyways. I know people who Love building houses or running a retail business, while others write books, publish them, or just work for a community organization.

I know of a lady who wanted to be a regular housewife all her life, and when she finally became one she was genuinely HAPPY. And THAT'S GREAT! I'm so Happy for her!!!

She prayed every day and told herself it WAS gonna happen.
She believed in herself.

Look, if your Dream is to be in denial and suffer forever, more power to ya - I Support Ya!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They are all up now.

Yes, 20 LOL.

First time I ever had to take the entire first page to fully express the message.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
so if people dont read this post tehy dont want to be wealth ?
lol nope every one dreams of wealth of some type .
dont need this post for that .
heck lotto just keeps making record profits on that dream but not every one can win .
Really its a pointless post telling people to live there dreams .
be much better living in what ever reality you have . Your in a war zone fight . Your in a desert walk out .
dreaming of water wont quench your thirst or stop a bullet .
Dreaming is a luxury It means you have a safe place to dream .

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

You're stuck in a pitiful paradigm where you tell yourself "I can't you can't I don't believe".

That's not clever or cool.

Snap out of it.
It's not to late.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
so if people dont read this post tehy dont want to be wealth ?
lol nope every one dreams of wealth of some type .
dont need this post for that .
heck lotto just keeps making record profits on that dream but not every one can win .
Really its a pointless post telling people to live there dreams .
be much better living in what ever reality you have . Your in a war zone fight . Your in a desert walk out .
dreaming of water wont quench your thirst or stop a bullet .
Dreaming is a luxury It means you have a safe place to dream .

Why do you assume everyone wants wealth and fame?

My husband I talked it over: if we had obscene amounts of wealth, we couldn't really think of things we want to spend it on outside of a definite list of financial goals all involved plans for retirement and kid's education, etc. Once those were covered, most of the things we'd want are simple and relatively inexpensive and related to day to day living like food and clothing.

So, no, we really don't want lots of wealth, just enough to have what we need and a bit of those extras from time to time.

Like the really excellent latte I'm about to get tomorrow morning.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Thank you for the journey!

Bright Blessings muzzleflash

Des

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think most people into their adulthood are wise enough to know a billion dollars is stupid and that fame is way overrated and downright dangerous.

The average person dreams of Love, having great friends, going on vacations, and having kids.

Tons of people already have jobs they are very happy with. Some people are happy to have time with their family and friends. Some just wanna play video games, watch tv, focus on arts and crafts or read a good book.

You make your own way, there is no other way.
We are a Free Peoples (for the most part).

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Thank You and many Blessings to You too!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I had a lot of fun conjuring and constructing this thread.

I came up with it yesterday at some point and put it together over maybe 8 or 9 hours.

Out of all the things I could write I felt this should be posted asap. All my other stuff is way more complex, this was really simple.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Why were you born?

As a chosen one among millions other sperms in the right biological condition and at the right time.

What were you made to do in this life?

I don't know. I wasnt aware what I was made to do when I was born. My Parents must have plan something for me.

But personally, I think, as a link between past, present and future. A butterfly effect of the future. A small cause to alter strings of multi-dimentional universes. And scientifical and logical significant to other humans.

I Live for my Dreams and to make them become Reality.
And One of my Greatest Dreams is to convince YOU to Chase YOURS!

My dreams are nonsense. They are not about the future but the past. And most of them are not about terrestrial. It cannot be chased. I stop believing in dreams since I graduated. It was a long time ago. Thanks, anyway.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I want to try to explain the story of how I wrote this, it's rather bizarre imho.

It started about 5 nights ago, I had a dream I'd meet and talk to this random woman on my facebook at a cafe. I remember vivid details of the dream.

Well the next day I figured I'd message her and talk about writing books, she's an author btw.

There's totally nothing weird between us, she's just a nice intelligent older writer. I don't ever talk to anyone on FB and have only met like 4 of my 1000 friends so it didn't seem like anything would or could happen.

Anyhow, she's immediately like "let's meet at a cafe and talk!" and I'm thinking "what the odds of this are astronomical, I just dreamt this and it's so awkward I don't even know this person".

Anyways we met on Tuesday and sat there talking about Mandela Effects and books and our lives and all this stuff for around 6 hours lol.

We're just friends I guess and I have zero intentions for more than that, just a reminder as that adds weirdness to the prophetic dream and the synchronicity of it all.

I even sat at the exact table and in the right chair so the windows would align with the dream hahah.

So anyhow, yesterday I came up with this thread idea in the afternoon as a result of that seemingly improbable meeting "you know what'd be cool? If I wrote a thread saying if you BELIEVE in your DREAMS they'll come true!! Yeah that'll be sweet!"

My initial idea was very simplistic and hardly 1 post worth.

That's when the revelations started happening, and piece by piece 95% of everything I said here appeared to me intuitively.

Will continue in next post...
This gets weird...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ok lets discuss "Rememberance Day" first.

I never even heard of it till I decided that's the logically consistent follow up of "Call me the Doorman".

I looked it up and saw it was Canadian and all that jazz. Well anyways, I wanted to say "remember" a lot and allude to the idea "we all knew this already but forgot so let's remember together" because it sounds really good.

Remembrance Day sounded great for a theme and I had NO IDEA OR PLAN for how the following 18 posts would manifest other than that I would throw in "I AM" affirmations near the conclusion of the thread.

The complete body of this thread was entirely a spontaneous manifestation at every step, I winged it, it is complete improvisation.

So later, 10 posts in, when I decided to say "This is Communion", I was freaking blown away to see that graphic with Jesus quoting "Do this in Remembrance of Me".

I don't even recall him saying that though after the discovery I do remember hearing people talk about it during the bread and wine ceremony at churches. I never participate in that ceremony because I find it ambiguous and overly ritualistic and frankly irrelevant contextually aside of the symbolic value (which I have doubts anyone at church has a clue why they are really even doing it).

But I digress. This is about the synchronicity of the fact the word Remembrance came up again so quickly in a different context yet was directly in the logical progression of how I built this thread one brick at a time not even knowing what the hell I was building.

Next post about my theoretical explanations and more examples....

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ok so when writing something like this I run with my intuition and just write down what comes to mind as I go. Through the process I make all of these discoveries and only figure it out around 75% into putting it together.

I certainly did not know or plan the architecture. I discovered it and the details of it AS I BUILT IT.

This is important.

Like at the beginning, I had no idea what the Parable of the Talents was about. I didn't even discern it, I'm frankly not good at puzzles.

I discovered the meaning of the Parable AFTER it was clear to me this "theme and phraseology" simply had to be used. My inital thoughts after RECIEVING this theme spontaneously were "oh cool look, talents refers to gold coins" then after analyzing it a bit I was blown away to discover it referred to the topic of my thread and so I decided to double entendre gold coin talents with person skill talents, somehow by pure chance the actual Parable FIT PERFECTLY with my entire premise of my threads title and gist, so I wrote it in on the spot.

It is complete Fortune and seemingly coincidental synchronicity that the Golden Rule, rays of Light, and the Golden Ratio Phi came up later on spontaneously! I had no idea those not only would but should come into play later on.

I was merely following my intuition and listening to my higher voice as IT guided my consciousness. Which I am really good at btw....

Continued next post...
edit on 6/22/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Thanks for this awesome thread Muz.
Amazing that you put 8-9 hours of loving work into it, and very interesting how it ties into your Café meeting.

For those that don't appreciate it: it's not easy for us to see why you are so negative.
To make a good life: we must accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative. It's in a large part up to us, and our everyday attitude.
No matter the terrible things that may have happened to you in the past: we are living in the now, and you have the power to embrace it, or reject it.

Don't be afraid of the syrupy soft lovie-dovie stuff, but look for the truth underneath it.

Perhaps nobody resonates truth with 100% of this thread, but that's ok. It's fine.
Personally: it's maybe about 70% that resonates with the deepest truths, and that is a very strong number!

The thread is a gift of Loving and caring, and just that should be enough for anyone to appreciate it.

Peace and blessings for all.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Ok so everything in my world view is theoretical and relies on base principles to help me anticipate things decently and make reasonable choices as I go about my life.

I think Im pretty ignorant and simply dont know much anything for sure except I do have good theories that seem to play out very effectively as I put them into practice.

So in writing this I apply my own personal theories and methodologies. I have a peculiar theory of language and believe there are hidden messages and thematic correlations between homophones or even words that rhyme. I apply a 3 degrees of separation theory to words that fall in these categories.

I apply various methodologies to build sentences and construct conceptual expressions utilizing those theoretical connections between types of words. Like sometimes I'll break words apart, I'll play with homophones or rhymes and mix these things.

Like Red Alert vs Read and be Alert (read in past tense so it rhymes). Or Alarm all arms, or sees seize seas, stuff like this.

I'm playing with language to create something new and novel here based off a theoretical approach while relying primarily on my intuition and inner guidance to make something coherant out of it.

I had no idea Red would be consistently reappearing color here along with Gold. But I can explain why.

You see theoretically everything is connected even across vast distances of the Universe. Theoretically there is an everpresent consciousness that connects all of these disparate parts and can even interact among them in baffling ways. Theoretically this all must follow laws and principles. It has to mathematical.

So we have the Celtic Knot. It's a symbol that shows the theory that everything loops back onto itself rather quickly, that everything is cyclical in nature and is geometrically predictable.

So of course Fortuna connects with the Caduceus, Kundalini, Angels, Messenger Spirits, Snakes and Crosses (because the messenger CROSSES from Spirit realm to Physical realm and back), and of course the Egyptian deities I referenced connect and are literally symbolized as Cobras on the crown of Egypt (because this is about the mind) and of course health and wealth connect through the word WELL which also infers intention via the plural "we'll" in two ways, we will and we all.

Of couse somehow coincidentally the EYE and this Fortuna angel messenger concept connect directly in multiple ways. Of course this is all about the only other brick I started with, the apex stone of my creation the I AM affirmations.

Look, all I knew was this was gonna be about Dreams coming real cuz I said they would. Just because I said and believed so.

All the details inbetween explaining how and why they come true? I had no clue. I figured it out one piece at a time based on theory, principle, and logical consistency.

I had to build this from the ground (Dreams) to the apex (I AM) somehow. And that's how it's built. I didn't know that's how it was built. I had no blueprints planned. I had read some fine print though in the past, and remembered everything even though I don't actually recall ever hearing about half of it in this lifetime until the last 24 hours.

Wait until I post some of my really complex esoteric stuff on symbolism. Yall have no idea how crazy I AM lol....

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
Thanks for this awesome thread Muz.
Amazing that you put 8-9 hours of loving work into it, and very interesting how it ties into your Café meeting.

Omg I was crying through over half of it.

I was experiencing these intense emotions and it was so dramatic and meaningful to write this.

I kept wiping my eyes I was so blown away.

So THANK YOU for recognizing that.
Thank you thank you thank you!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join