It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Support YOUR Dreams! (The Ultimate Secret Revealed)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Greetings there nosey lil marionette, welcome to the

The Dr Mindbender sees you need treatment for your conditions, and there's only 1 cure I'm sure...

Try the new and improved

The true word in proper use is pronounced: "Hysterico." Aka Panic Attack.... Anxiety Attack... 
Mental Health. 

We'll call it a Hysterico-lobotomy.

No no, I insist!

edit on 3/17/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Well Said, Laddy... Well Said.
We Must Get Into Cahoots And Form Threadazord.
ATSians..... UNITE!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

My Angel is out there somewhere, listening.

I want you to know I still Love.
Everything that was 'me' may have been torn away but this much still remains.

Please listen to that video. I wish to share my studies with you.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

You have to sacrifice the you that you never wanted anyways but cling to foolishly day after day.

Then you can finally have the you that you want, you can be who you always wanted to be.

That is the gift I was blessed with and I will share it with you. I hope you will share it with others too.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Practicing concentration and focusing on what we want to manifest in our life...

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Alright!
So today's gonna be a Great day and I'm not gonna let anything get me down! I have a life to live dammit! Why would I wanna ruin it on all that negative self defeatism BS??

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I was gonna add more here today but I've run outta time, I gotta take care of some stuff. I'll try to work on another good section tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I will keep on this thread but, I had a lot of ideas on what exactly I will do next last night and I need to work out the next step a little more carefully. I've had some contradictory ideas on which part ought to be next. Maybe tonight I'll figure it out.

I've also been spending time coming up with new threads on other topics (mostly stuff like politics or whatever) in order to keep the readers of ATS aware that I still exist and can speak in plain English conveying understandable messages.

I only have a few hours of day to work on this so hopefully tomorrow I'll get some new content up.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This is a good one, follow through and listen to the whole thing with me.

The concept here is to align yourself with the Universe and God.

If you really truly believe in God than know you are heard and that everything can be aligned properly by virtue of your innate nature.

The world around you right now is illusory. Every shred of evidence supports this view. No thing can last forever as it is, because change is the only constant.

This isn't about magic. It is about if you believe in God and God's Law.

If you truly believe, if you just know, than you are aligning with God.

This is how you unlock your Dreams. You allow and accept that only God holds the key, and that together in Unity you will finally be set free.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I said it's not exactly about magic, but here's the raw deal:

is that

Will you please listen? I'm telling you because I Love you and believe you will be vibrant and Happy. Will you stop doubting in God and just Believe?

Isn't it worth a shot?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If this woman's story doesn't give you a smile and bring a few tears out, than I'm not sure you believe in anything at all, lol.

Please listen.

And never forget -

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You just gotta start getting obsessed.

You have to become so convinced that you are the new you that you want to be - that you are that person from now on.

You must allow your desire to consume you. There's nothing to fear from your genuine true desires because they are so good and beautiful and God put them in you for this very reason, so that you may achieve them.

Once you finally agree with who you are - God and the Universe will agree. All is One.

Choose who you are wisely and release all of the painful baggage. Move forward. Stick with this.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Must calm my mind and focus on what makes me happy.

I want to experience Peace and feel Beauty...

Calm... no more fighting or arguing... just... flowing with the clouds...

Become the colors of dawn and dusk...

I need to remind myself why I am here...

Who I am...

What I was meant to be...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Fields of lavender in France...

Or poppies....

Just something... anything... anywhere in my Dreams is OK

The places I need to be.
Where my Heart is drawn to so strongly.

Where my Soul belongs...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Switzerland...
Home...

Go with me there...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I still couldn't decide what to write about today....
So many notes yet which part comes next? I just float around...
Sigh...
edit on 3/21/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I've been grappling with my Nightmare today. This is the hardest thing ever....

It didn't help that I cracked a bone in my left foot, strained my calf muslces again in my left leg, a bad molar started hurting, my back hurts, got a sore throat, I had a headache because I went 36 hours without coffee, and I didn't get barely any sleep.

I'm feeling better now though.

I needed to get my mind off my problems, which I have plenty and am frustrated and stressed. So I just spent the day delving into real life X-Files to take the edge off.

I came up with two new thread concepts (one on an astronomical anomaly the other about the NSA) but I just didn't feel like posting anything.

My psychological state is still very fragile despite the fact I have so much inner strength. I'm just human like all of you. I trip and fall too. The foot injury did not help, it's bad.

But you know what? I MADE IT!!! I kicked today's ass, even if barely. I conquered myself once again. Tomorrow is another battle in the war of life. I'll face it when it comes.

The Nightmare almost got to me though, I'm slipping. I must focus and overcome these trials. I can't let darkness consume me. I won't let it.

I have to reach the other side of this tunnel to the Light.... to you. I will. God's got my back, I can do this!
edit on 3/22/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
omg.... this morning the little toe is so swollen and throbbing and the entire front side of foot is swollen and aching so bad. I cant walk...

Sore throat is way worse too.
I'm all tore up...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join