It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Concedes Russians Meddled in the Campaign or elections, whatever you want to call it!!!f

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

No you didn't, you made an argument that had nothing to do with the original claim. That, son is the definition of a straw man.

Jaden

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

No, kiddo, asking somebody to expand on their statement is not an argument, nor is it a straw man.

Straw man. ... A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.

Asking a question is not a straw man. If you're referring to my initial comment? Not a straw man either, as it was never intended to refute anything. As I said, might wanna bone up on your fallacies before trying to play that card.

NotJaden

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Denial starts... 3 2 1...

But this is not evidence of (insert very specific claim no one was ever claiming). It is all fake news you see.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DClark
a reply to: kurthall

I'm not a Trump supporter, but wasn't the original claim that Trump was in on it? Also, what ever resulted from the DNC rigging the primary? Just to be clear, I can't stand Trump any more than I can stand Hillary.

The orginal claim or the first claim had nothing to do with trump but had to do with claims that Russia was running a massive propaganda campaign to mess with the elections. Over time,more and more info came out that linked people working for Trump and the russians.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join