It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun mystery on ADS-B Exchange

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

That's why I usually just nod and go "OK, sure" while backing away slowly.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

We made the groom to be walk around Poland in a vest with a picture of a kitten in rainbow colours and unicorn horn on it

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I went to one wedding that I was amazed most of the guys in the party could stand up straight, let alone walk. We went to an awesome paintball field and it got a bit spirited. One of the guys managed to sneak around behind our lines, and "forgot" there was an option to call for our surrender. He lit us up from about 15 feet. To say the bruise I had was spectacular wouldn't do it justice.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Went paintballing with some lads from work one time and two of them got separated to the other team. One rule was if some team members for teams didn't make it to the start in time they became hostages and had to run to other team. So the two lads didn't hear yellow team get called out and had to run back to their team when the game started. The whole team lit them up one lads back was like a huge dot to dot. The bruises are unreal aren't they.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yeah they are, but damn it's fun. There's a place in Missouri I want to go play at so badly. They have a ridiculous amount of acreage, and almost half of it is underground. They even have a castle.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woody510

Went paintballing with some lads from work one time and two of them got separated to the other team. One rule was if some team members for teams didn't make it to the start in time they became hostages and had to run to other team. So the two lads didn't hear yellow team get called out and had to run back to their team when the game started. The whole team lit them up one lads back was like a huge dot to dot. The bruises are unreal aren't they.

When I was a lot younger, I used to go paint balling quite a bit. But the best one by far was a night time session. Pitch black on a farm setting. Absolute great fun.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
F-GSTB 394A61
Airbus Transport International BGA213B
France Civil
Airbus A300 B4-608ST

Latitude:
52.72018°
Longitude:
6.44309°

Big boy flying over here

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Columbian Kfirs in Tucson. Their KC-767 just launched, might be heading back for more to bring them up.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Got a Nightwatch and two E-6's up along with a Osprey lurking below Phoenix

Japan has a P-1 up
edit on 7/5/18 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

The Kfir are training with Davis-Monthan before heading to 18-3.
edit on 7/6/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I guess the whole Dutch air force just flew over

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Two Colorado F-16s got left behind when the others came home. They arrived at Mildenhall this morning on their way home.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hello

I have a probably dumb question ... how do you set the filters for just Military aircraft?
I am somewhat new to planewatching, so trying to learn more.. but I couldn't figure that one out.

I live just south of Tulsa International Airport, And have a couple of apps on my phone that gives me info on all the commercial flights .. but.. I also get a pretty good view often of things coming and leaving from the Air Guard Base too
AWACS, Transports, etc.. But would like to know what other assets would be available to me for Military watching

Thanks
edit on 9-7-2018 by okiecowboy because: Spelling mistake

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: okiecowboy

Under the menu, there's a setting to activate the filters. Then you add the ones you want. I recommend Military and Interesting. You can only have one at a time set, but those two will catch all kinds of things.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thank you very much

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
4 F15s just flew over my work in the Lake District such an awesome sight

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

It's Arrival Day for RIAT. Looks like pretty much everything is there now.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

All of them came in really low from the East and did a nice bank to the south and scooted off quick enough.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'm going to have to spray tan and break out the speedo, and start table dancing for extra money.. I really want to attend that someday

I can't wait to see photos from this year

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: okiecowboy

I'd love to get there one day too. I'll just have to settle for Nellis next year.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join