It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They should repeal Obamacare. Here's why.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Obamacare raised tax on hundreds of millions of middle class Americans to provide healthcare to 24 million poorest Americans. Everything has pros and cons. Obama pro is 24 million people. Obama con is hundreds of millions of people. Cost benefit analysis. It's no brainer to see Obamacare is not worth it.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Cost of health Care for people with jobs easily doubled since mandatory insurance came around.

That's because issuance is a bet, and now the government has made it mandatory to gamble... Only the house can win

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

On a related note, the gaming industry makes use of the insurance industry's actuarial math. Indeed, the house always wins.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Half of those 24 million had health insurance already. ObamaCare forced them to cancel it and buy the expensive junk they have now.

BTW...4 million have cancelled already this year. Too expensive, or they were cancelled by the Government because they didn't estimate their 2017 income correctly. ObamaCare = 21,000 pages that screw America.
edit on 6/22/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Obamacare took away my 40 hours a week.

I never signed up for health care. I am one of the few thousand americans who refused to "purchase" health insurance si ply because not having health insurance is "illegal."

I would have supported healthcare for all if it did not mean it became a legal "mandate" in america.

I like the idea of single payer healthcare, but not in its current state of affairs it is going through.

It should have been a means to assist americans only in a time of need, not a reoccuring debt on everyone.

As in only when you absolutely need to see a doctor for real illnesses. Not an illness you can just tough through for a week.

But instead the idiots hired on to create this healthcare bill decided that enough americans had "screwed" them financially for far too long, and decided to create a bill that pretty much entraps absolutely everyone.

Then to top it off the only people who could exempt themselves from this bill were the people who could read theough the entire thing and pass a vote on it.

Bernies version, where the assistance to help pay for this meant gicing the poor an option to borrow from the post office, and do their banking from the post office was a considerable offer. But no. As if working three part time jobs isn't enough already... i work 65 hours a week and take a gigantic pay cut, making it harder for americans to get a job, and still can not even afford rent anymore since every single mother #ing apartment complex keeps raising rent prices every 6 months.

It also urks me that the pharmaceutical companies are passing legislation to raise their pill prices.

I find it downright stupid to force people to see a doctor just to get a hold of a pill containing penicillin. You shouldn't have to see a doctor if you already know what you need. But of course the major problem in america is the fear.... fear is what is driving this country mad. And it is also what is causing it to collapse.

new topics

top topics

join