It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illinois Man Arrested after Threatening to Assassinate Trump via Facebook.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Look, I'm not dumb enough to think EVERYONE on the left condones this type of crap.

But left wing media personalities, publications, and celebrities have been spewing this kill Trump stuff for a while now.

Between that and organizations like ANTIFA and BAMN terrorizing anyone not left wing it is hard for me to see the virtue in left wing politics.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

People forget that under Obama, legislation was made to make propaganda legal? Thus we see the Corporate run media, spewing forth lie after lie and we see the violence that is being created because of it?????

Yea, this is MKULTRA squared!

A point that people who support the left can not argue. They legalized propaganda, they basically went public with Operation Mockingbird.

The efficacy of their mass mind control techniques are quite concerning. They have studied the masses for a long time and we are witnessing their attempt to implement a domestic coup.

Fortunately enough people, from the left/right and range of independents can see through the radicalization and it is not being as successful as they would like.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Spewing kill Trump? Like kill him, kill him?

I don't think we need to count which side has more violent people, do we? There's crazies on all sides of everything. Everything left of Conservative right now is under fire. You can't deny the amount of negative propaganda against the left right now... every right wing site, including ATS is calling us terrorists or terrorist sympathizers. Snark creeps in once in a while.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Really Kali?

Show me where conservatives are rioting?

Madonna wants to blow up the white house Kathy Griffin thinks it's a joke to make an ISIS style propaganda photoshoot with an effigy of the president's head, then there's DNC strategists making #huntrepublicans hashtag after a lunatic left wing dude shot up a baseball game. CNN pundits fantasizing about Trump being assassinated after the election.

I honestly don't give two #s about your false equivalence here.
edit on 22 6 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Liquesence

Yes you people. You could've posted this story without the jabs at the Trump supporters but you didn't. This tells me that you made a conscious decision and are fully aware of the fact that the OP could trigger a certain response. Good job.

Thanks.

Yes, it was a conscious decision how I framed the OP.

Because it would have been framed the other way had others gotten to it first.

The f#ck? ATS is not part of any comeptition or are you just eager to gather stars and flags at all costs. Some threads that i read lately are seriously suggesting that the OP's suffer from heatstroke.

Who ever said it was a competition?

If I wanted stars and flags I would not be posting as I do, but I would turn into a trump-licker.

This thread is proving a point, which is one of the problems with ATS (politics) right now.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Calm down... good lord. I didn't say anything about Conservatives rioting. Is that the only violence valid for discussion?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Loony Liberal/Leftist/Progressive/Terrorist/Icky Other... duh.

Anyway... hope the guy gets some mental help along with his jail time.

Yes, the guy obviously has mental issues and needs help, based upon his history. And threatening to kill the President deserves punishment.

I can only imagine how this thread would be had...another created it. It's sad.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Calm down... good lord. I didn't say anything about Conservatives rioting. Is that the only violence valid for discussion?

ANTIFA/BAMN places M80s into glass bottles in order to create shrapnel injuries.

It isn't just a riot, it's terrorism.

Now the loony left is killing republicans cheered on by the leftist media.

I stop giving a crap about leftist opinions when the M80s in glass bottles and thrown into crowds, bikelocks being used by leftist professors to cause serious injury, and republican members of congress are both targeted for violence, and justified in the media as "self inflicted".

edit on 22 6 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I don't think we need to count which side has more violent people, do we? There's crazies on all sides of everything. Everything left of Conservative right now is under fire. You can't deny the amount of negative propaganda against the left right now... every right wing site, including ATS is calling us terrorists or terrorist sympathizers. Snark creeps in once in a while.

You don't really surprise me, considering the amount of posts you have made trying to validate the violence of the likes of ANTIFA and those who believe they have a right to shut down the freedom of speech of others......I hope some day you wake up and see your hypocrisy in the mirror for the fraudulent ideology you so believe in.........

link   

ANTIFA/BAMN places M80s into glass bottles in order to create shrapnel injuries. It isn't just a riot, it's terrorism.

When did I miss that?

That goes a bit further than rioting, as you say.

Do people actually, like this dude apparently, actually think they're some sort of heroic figure with this sort of stupidity?

Nope. A heroic figure is a young sailor rescuing several ship mates, then dying when the bulkheads are shut because they can't wait any longer, after he went back for more of his shipmates.

link   

I don't support nor defend those that commit violence so stop lumping me with them. I don't lump you with the KKK or the rash of murderers in the past few months or the right wing terrorist group just brought down in Florida. I don't dismiss you because of what right wing pundits spew out their mouths. That shouldn't place me in the category of a freaking enigma... it should just be called being rational.

Man I miss the days you and I could discuss things without you flipping out.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

You don't really surprise me, considering the amount of posts you have made trying to validate the violence of the likes of ANTIFA and those who believe they have a right to shut down the freedom of speech of others......I hope some day you wake up and see your hypocrisy in the mirror for the fraudulent ideology you so believe in.........

Back up your claim or STFU. I never defended them.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

the guy is an idiot - but they must have actually thought he might go through with it (or just wanted to make an example out of him) if they tracked him down like that.

I know a guy who got arrested for a facebook post. He posted that a certain Senator, in a state a half country away, needs a bullet.
He spent a couple days in jail.
He's one of my best friends, but liberal politics have changed him.
edit on 2017-06-22T19:39:23-05:002201722America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Has Trump acknowledged them yet?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I don't support nor defend those that commit violence so stop lumping me with them. I don't lump you with the KKK or the rash of murderers in the past few months or the right wing terrorist group just brought down in Florida. I don't dismiss you because of what right wing pundits spew out their mouths. That shouldn't place me in the category of a freaking enigma... it should just be called being rational.

Man I miss the days you and I could discuss things without you flipping out.

I challenge you to find the word "you" in that post.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Back up your claim or STFU. I never defended them.

Awesome!

So how do you feel about those who use violence and intimidation to shut down the freedom of speech of those who think differently than they do?

I am marking this one down for future reference.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Acknowledged who?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I am a Leftist, so when you say Leftists, you are including me.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

But don't you already know? Find my stance, I'm not giving it to you.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Also, he seems to own medical bills around $150k, has been unemployed since February, has been receiving food stamps, and he father supports him.

This part absolutely stuns me. Owes 150 THOUSAND DOLLARS in medical bills!!!

What world do you people live in?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join