It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grassley blames Comey for false Trump narrative: ‘Played right into Russia’s hands’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'll check up in that, this just happened today
so crying Chuck might not have responded yet.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Wasn't part of the allure of Donald Trump supposed to be that he was a "brawler" and the was going to "fight for everyday Americans" and all this other crap?

I can't respond to everything you said, but the meat of which I quoted and also that it needs to be publicly said.

I don't expect him to fulfill a bulk of his promises, just like every president in my lifetime.

As for publicly saying it, we can prove it, yet.

Even if we do, we are one of the biggest cyber actors, and I can assure you we've done some cyber attacks to Russia.

We've also attempted regime change in the area of Russia and possibly Russia.

They won't admit either as they see that as weakness.

What we need to do as learn our lesson and get our security up.

But I for one am not outraged someone did what we do to even our allies. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I'll check up in that, this just happened today
so crying Chuck might not have responded yet.

I did a search, found nothing.
But you do get a sense of animosity between the two when you look at the results of the search.
There isn't really any question in my mind about the truth of what Grassley said.
I suppose that Schumer will let it go without comment
edit on b000000302017-06-22T19:15:03-05:0007America/ChicagoThu, 22 Jun 2017 19:15:03 -0500700000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

We were both checking

My guess would be Schumer will ignore it,
his best option. I'll bet I could find his lies on
record, where he implicated Trump full well
knowing he was not being investigated.

I recall when Grassly made the news asking The FBI
to make certain findings public... Yeah, I think
Chuckie is pretty slimy.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This is all a distraction from the left . They are using propaganda to deflect (remember Alinsky) from other information that is beginning to trickle to the public.
There is a world o sh** gonna come out on a lot of high ranking members of the Democratic Party . That is why they have been working overtime to discredit everyone....

edit on 6/22/17 by Gothmog because: change verbage

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
This is all a distraction from the left . They are using propaganda to deflect (remember Alinsky) from other information that is beginning to trickle to the public.
There is a world o sh** gonna come out on a lot of high ranking members of the Democratic Party . That is why they have been working overtime to discredit everyone....

It isn't just the Demoncrats! This will take down many entrenched Rebloodlicans who have been serving their NWO masters as well!

Just check out who John McCain has been serving! None other that George Soros!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Gothmog

It isn't just the Demoncrats! This will take down many entrenched Rebloodlicans who have been serving their NWO masters as well!

Just check out who John McCain has been serving! None other that George Soros!

This will not be about politics , per se.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Good points there!

They want Jeff Sessions gone in the worst way.

I also wonder about the Virginia Shooter, why the
FBI is shading the truth on the political motivations?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Smell that in the winds my friends ?
The odor of maskirovka is overwhelming.
They conduct themselves in the manner of undisciplined children with failing grades.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What narrative is that?

That the Russians meddled in our election, including waging a disinformatzia campaign through pushing their own propaganda and select fake news via troll farms and social media bots? That the Russians hacked or tried to hack not just the DNC, DCCC, etc but dozens of election related sites? That Russians exfiltrated and later disseminated through proxies, witting or unwitting, documents, including emails?

I'm just curious what you believe and what you don't believe because your language is noncommittal. Basically it sounds like, "I'm not saying it happened but if it did, talking about makes it a success. So don't talk about it."

It's a little late in the day for that.

I imagine what's really putting a smile on Vlad's face is the fact that to this very day, President Trump is so concerned with his ego that he won't publically admit that the Russians did anything or that any of the above even occurred — except in rare moments of mealy-mouthed doublespeak that he will later contradict dozens of times on Twitter.

As though being in denial is a viable path forward. Trump's weakness — his fragile ego — is obvious and his weakness threatens to become ours if we don't take measures to ensure this isn't a continuing problem for our elections.
Really...So what exactly did the Russians do??? We know, we keep hearing the Russians did 'stuff'...Where's the evidence??? You got some evidence??? Anything???

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

then he went on national television and confessed to having fired Comey because of "this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story."

I love those ignorant types who peddle that same bogus line '' Trump admitted firing comey because of Russia ''

Here is some extracts from that national TV confession:

'' The FBI has been in turmoil ''
'' I was going to fire Comey regardless ''
'' There is no good time to do it ''
'' This trump Russia thing, its made up, its an excuse ''
'' I want somebody that is competent''
'' He is not competent, he's a show boater''

on Russia '' as far as I am concerned, I want it to be done properly''

Can you backup your quote

he went on national television and confessed to having fired Comey because of "this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story."

where he admitted to firing Comey because of the Russia thing?

Please, I'd like to see Trump admit he fired Comey because of the ''russia investigatin''

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

there really isn't any pleasing you. LOL. Trump admits Russia may have been involved in hacks. You, yourself, did several extensive threads on why that was the case. There is also a new fact released that Russia did not alter or change the outcome of the election in any way. Both are consistent with what Trump said. He says enough dumb # you don't have to manufacture BS like this, it's like the boy who cried wolf. Soon, everyone will just ignore you and laugh. Don't be that guy.

You've seemingly got an unlimited supply of trumpologies and all sorts of unsolicited advice for me. It's always nice to be held to a much higher standard than the President.

Trump will not just come right out and say that the Russians meddled in our election.

Let me remind you of eight years of right-wing screeching about Obama, echoed by Trump repeatedly during the campaign. The argument I've heard for years from "conservatives" is that Obama was in some way to blame for "emboldening" terrorists because he wouldn't use the words "radical Islamic terrorism."

I'm sure you remember that right? Surely you do. That was just a label. The current President doesn't have the character to even admit to that the events took place. To be really analogous, Obama would have had to continually cast doubt on whether or not acts of terrorism has even occurred in the first place.

So not only do you hold me to a higher standard than you do the President, you hold the previous president to an absurdly higher standard than you do Trump as well.

I think I could be forgiven for believing that when it comes to Trump, there's nothing he could do that would draw more than the most superficial criticism from you. But I'll be sure to strongly consider your admonitions concerning my own objectivity.

Just to be fair, I don't hold you to a higher standard than Trump, I think you and he are like equals. Like peas in a pod. That would explain your fascination with him. You just really, really want to be better than him, but can't seem to rise above the stupid and the hate. Give it time, work hard, and when life hands you lemons, squeeze them in your eyes, it will make you stronger. God Speed and I hope one day, you do get your wish and rise to a level above Donald Trump.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Russia wasn't involved in the least. I can't believe people even talk this issue.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Except it was the Democrats peddling a false narrative with the willing aid of the media that did that, not Russia.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

there really isn't any pleasing you. LOL. He says enough dumb # you don't have to manufacture BS like this, it's like the boy who cried wolf. Soon, everyone will just ignore you and laugh. Don't be that guy.

That isn't already happening?
edit on 23-6-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join