It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Program on ufo's " UFO's Uncovering the Truth" is quite interesting.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
In the U.S. the show can be seen on Destination America Channel. So far they have run 2 episodes, both good. There are more to come. The first show, was on the new so called Area 52 or the Dugway Proving Ground area in Utah. There have been quite a few references to this area on a number of other shows I have seen, most recently the show no longer on the air "UFO Hunters" did an episode back in 2008. There have been many claims of reverse technology that goes on here, as well as genetic/alien/dna testing as well.

The thing I like most about this particular show is they use very little to no animation effects. What they do use are actual footage of sightings by witnesses. In the most recent show which aired last Saturday they focused on unidentified submerged objects. The program opened with a particular sighting of an unidentified object entering the water near Sweden recently, seen by many people. There were also a couple of other encounters touched on that the Russian military has had contact with, including underwater entities, which I had never heard of before. There were also some actual sharp photographs of alleged uso/ufo's hovering at or near the surface which I had never heard of before or seen. If real, the photograph quality was excellent. One looked remarkably like the craft/ufo in District 9.

This next episode on Saturday night will focus on ancient sightings of ufo's in the past. Like him or hate him, they have a lot of interviews with Nick Pope on the sightings and his take away.

I think this is one of the better ufo shows out there right now.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The sheep incident (or the one I am familiar with) happened because the winds were to strong and out of limits for the test to be conducted.. It was a simple test and the agent was delivered by a low flying fighter jet with a chemical pod attached. Green flag start the release of the agent and further down the test range there was a red flag for terminating the release. The pilot of the release aircraft did not even know what he was releasing only the route he was to fly and when to start/stop and finish.

I know this because I flew with the standby pilot who was there for the test.. So IMO there have been more than one occasion where safety be damned, let the test continue, and 100s of sheep died and no telling what else..

S&F

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I remember reading an issue of the Fortean Times where sailors reported seeing what looked like an aircraft crash dive into the water, informed their captain, who changed course, only to see the same object take off out of the water.

Maybe they saw a flock of birds go diving or perhaps it was an advanced flying craft.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the link.I've just started watching the "Area 52" episode and it looks very interesting.

Unfortunately, the video does not have any controls to rewind or fast-forward (but you can pause). If you close the page and go back to it, you have to watch the video from the beginning. The videos are about 42 minutes long so be prepared to watch it all in one sitting (or at least leave the page open).

ETA: It appears that the videos on that page are only previews. To watch the full episodes you need to log in with your cable provider credentials. After that you have full control.
edit on 6/22/2017 by Shadoefax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Good to know. I saw the show advertised and DVR'ed them but haven't yet watched. I'm leery of Destination America because they keep airing old shows and present them as new. Almost all their shows are years old

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Just caught the subject matter for the next show on this next Saturday evening, and I am intrigued. The subject will be deathbed confessions. Supposed new information about sightings from people close to death.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Any links for those who does not live in the US?

I don't have any of these channels...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

if you will go back to my first post on this subject, the show, and click on "the show" that is a link.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I think this installment named "Deathbed Confessions was maybe one of the best ufo themed shows I ever seen, and I have seen quite a few over the past many decades. In fact, it was so good, I watched it twice.

The show opened and they talked about a Dr. Tesla,and some of his beliefs about ufo's, et's, and using the power in our atmosphere as a source of power, which was mentioned as information he received from his contact with aliens. They talked about how the NASA rover Opportunity was only built to last for a short period of time and has been working now for well over 12 years. There was a possible connection made to the rover getting some or most of its power from the Martian atmosphere.

They then showed an interview from some years ago with a man named Walter Haut who was in the military back in the Roswell area in 1947, and he claims he saw some alien bodies. He also mentioned the military had ordered some small child size coffins for the alien bodies.

They talked about a former Engineer named Ben Rich who worked at Lockheed Martin for many years. He made some claims about how some of the ufo's that are seen are made by the U.S., and some are not. He also claimed we have the technology to take e.t. home.

The last segment of the show dealt with a National Press Club meeting that was held in 2001. They had actual comments several high ranking former military/government people had with ufo's in their encounters. Two were connected to the famous JAL 1986 ufo encounter over Anchorage Alaska. One man operated the radar and talked about how the JAL ufo's were seen and watched on radar. Both men were told by the military/government not to talk about this sighting, a common theme heard many times throughout this program.

Just before the show ended, they had an actual recording of a chat between an NASA Astronaut and ground control. The Astronaut was saying " This is Discovery, we still have the alien ship in sight." As Mr. Spock would say.....fascinating!

Great show. I highly recommend this installment.

edit on 09pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: typo

edit on 09pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
yeah they are all pretty good. Watched them all on playstation Vue about a month ago

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This show seemed like a low level version of Ancient Aliens

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

In all fairness, Ancient Aliens isn't focusing so much on the ancient aspect, but recent developments in a more documentary form. I like it more than I used to

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This show seems like an exact copy of UFOs the lost evidence?
Episode by Episode, word by word.

UFOs the lost evidence is shown on the AHC (owned by same parent group I believe). Is this the same show repackaged?

Example: Below is the episode list for UFOs The Lost Evidence which as been released to date.

1. Area 52
Few have ever heard about the ultra top-secret military base in the remote deserts of Utah known as Area 52. Reports of vanishing aircraft, and UFO's, have convinced investigators that our military knows

TV-PG CC Language: English Runtime: 43 minutes Release date: March 25, 2017
2. Deep Sea Encounters
For decades UFO research has been directed to the skies, but newly declassified documents, along with advances in technology are leading UFO researchers to believe that UFOs may also be inhabiting our oceans!

TV-PG CC Language: English Runtime: 43 minutes Release date: April 1, 2017
3. Pilots & Astronauts
When it comes to identifying mysterious, unknown objects in our skies, there are few more qualified than pilots and astronauts. Through amazing first-hand accounts we'll learn that sightings by these experts are far more common than we're lead to believe.

TV-PG CC Language: English Runtime: 43 minutes Release date: April 8, 2017
4. Ancient UFO Earth Landings
Uncovering new evidence pointing to the possibility that ancient man was visited by extraterrestrials; influencing ancient technologies, architecture and art.

TV-PG CC Language: English Runtime: 43 minutes Release date: April 15, 2017
5. Past and Present
From the lore and history of ancient Egypt, to the myths of Native Americans, and even the art of the Renaissance period, mankind's past is riddled with the evidence of UFOs.

TV-PG CC Language: English Runtime: 43 minutes Release date: April 21, 2017
6. Deathbed Confessions
Could deathbed confessions provide real evidence of the existence of UFOs? The truth about alien contact is not limited to the military. In fact, many believe such secrets extend well into outer space on Mars!

TV-PG CC Language: English Runtime: 43 minutes Release date: April 29, 2017

~Winter
edit on 9-7-2017 by Winterpain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

In all fairness, Ancient Aliens isn't focusing so much on the ancient aspect, but recent developments in a more documentary form. I like it more than I used to

AA is a great production, first class, maybe some of their, as they say, AA theorists are a little full of crap but the production is itself is great

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Bump. Next Saturdays program deals with Pilots/Astronauts and their sightings/encounters. I look very much to this installment as well!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: vlawde

AA is a great production, first class, maybe some of their, as they say, AA theorists are a little full of crap but the production is itself is great

"Ancient astronaut theorists say yes"

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I would like to watch this series, but I've looked around and come up empty-handed. However, I came across the following good documentary, and it is one I had not seen before, showing a number of cases I didn't know about, and one that my own UFO experience was potentially a part of.

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... (personal UFO sighting)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The first time a tech savy farmer catches black helicopters practicing death ray weapons on his cattle, is the day the truth will come out.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I will be updating my comments from the most recent installment on" Pilot and Astronaut sightings" here shortly. I watched it again and took many notes. A fascinating episode again.....more shortly.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This was another fascinating episode. Almost all of the sightings/encounters, I had never heard of before. The first half of the show dealt with Pilot sightings, and the first encounter mentioned happened in 2006 over Lakenheath AFB in the U.K. in 2006. Two jets were ordered to go after a ufo that had been picked up on radar. The show had actual conversations between the Pilots. They talked about having no idea what it was they were looking at. The object was described as looking like a small rock, that was moving around and acting erratic. Before they were able to close on the ufo it disappeared out of sight.

The next sightings happened in China in 2016, and were seen by Chinese Airline Pilots on back to back nights. Actual images of the ufo were shown. It was a highly illuminated looking craft, that either had beams of light coming down from underneath it, or was just so bright it appeared to have had light beams coming from underneath it.

The next sightings was quite remarkable. It happened in 2004 over the Yacatan area of Mexico, and this was a sighting picked up on radar again, and had actual video and audio of the encounter by the Mexican Air Force. About 11 very bright orb like ufo's were seen tailing a plane as the ufo's moved into and behind clouds, while tracking the aircraft. It was mentioned normally the Mexican Military would not do a Press Conference after a sighting like this, but in this case, they did.

The second part of this show dealt with Astronaut sightings. The first astronaut sighting they talked about happened in 1963, and it was a Mercury flight by astronaut Gordon Cooper. While in space he saw a green glowing object that moved towards his capsule and flew right by. NASA's official explanation was that he saw an "optical illusion."

The next astronaut sighting happened during the Geminio rocket series. One astronaut is heard talking to NASA, and says, " we have a bogey at 10 o' clock." Right after this, the transmission goes from public to secure and was cut off.

They next talked about the famous moon walk that took place on July 1969. It was said that two ufo's were seen during this moon walk, and there is a missing period of 2 minutes from the official transmission of the Astronauts talking to NASA. These have still not been made public. It was mentioned NASA ordered the Astronauts never to speak about the sightings that took place during their moonwalk.

The next subject concerned the Space Shuttle Discovery, and this particular sighting took place in March of 1989 and you could hear the actual audio transmission from Astronaut Blaha talking to mission control, " we still have the alien spacecraft under observation," before the transmission ends abruptly.

The nest series of sightings concerned the International Space Station. It was mentioned NASA started live camera streaming around 2004. In one fascinating sighting in April 2016, a square shaped ufo was seen. Then in JUne 2015 3 ufo's are observed as they appear to be leaving earths atmosphere and heading into space, when suddenly the live stream is cut.
In July of 2016, another ufo appears to be heading into the atmosphere, when the feed goes down again. NASA tries to explain that "regular outages" do occur to the live stream from time to time.

It was suggested several times during the program, that it is possible that one of the missions of the ISS not talked about obviously, is to monitor ufo's as well as try to communicate with them. Something I think is entirely possible.

I normally put up a link to Destination America's website for s link to this show and its episodes, but I just checked and they have not put it on the website just yet.

Highly highly recommend this episode!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join