It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings." of Comey Conversation

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This article indicates that some parts of the White House have recording equipment running 24/7.
thehill.com...

For all we know, every inch of the White House is visually and audibly recorded by the intelligence apparatus. It's the most important "house" in the WORLD. It's there for the same purpose, regardless of who lives there after every election.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Yes let's punish the free press that publishes anything unflattering to the dear leader.
We cannot have that.

Actually what you have been seeing is not punishment but rather increasing irrelevance of the media as the majority of the citizens see its lies.
edit on 22-6-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

His phone calls as pertains to matters of state are recorded. That must be part of the presidential record.
His phone call to Melania asking what's for dinner ( as if) would not be. His calls to other world leaders must be recorded .
Not his call to James Comey
But the conversation in question, the one asking for loyalty or the other conversation about dropping the investigation of Mike Flynn would not have been recorded unless trump had it recorded .
He says he did not.
edit on 6222017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Yeah go read the post that was a very specific answer to.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I read it and that was my reply. The media is the worse bunch of profit hungry liars and now they are desperate. More and more people see this and realize they are not to be trusted.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: Sillyolme

I read it and that was my reply. The media is the worse bunch of profit hungry liars and now they are desperate. More and more people see this and realizes they are not to be trusted.

It is sad that you are in fact the 1000th person to make this fact known but here we are.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

It is very sad however I think your estimate of only 1,000 is very low.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: Jonjonj

It is very sad however I think your estimate of only 1,000 is very low.

I used 1000 because it was the largest, least absurb big number.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

No he wouldn't directly challenge the president.
Would you?

Actually he had challenged a President earlier in his life when he believed he was in the right and good for him. I would do the same in a heartbeat.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Maybe it will happen after he's a private citizen maybe before but if you think the I.C. isnt going to get him one way or the other your mistaken.
Tax evasion or money laundering g, there's going to be something.
They are going to get him for slandering them and Comey and every intelligence agency in our control.
I don't know why this isn't apparent in this conspiracy theory world.

Relax, Trump will be just fine.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I think it was an attempt to force leaker, coward, and obstructionist Comey to be honest. Which it appears to have somewhat accomplished.

It doesn't make sense to me that it was intimidation other than intimidation not to lie.

Child Psychology 101.

You give Trump far, faaarr too much credit.

He is a loudmouth braggart with a huge ego. I knew he was lying from the day he tweeted the nonsense.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

You give Trump far, faaarr too much credit.

Either that or, more likely, he continues to be underestimated by delusional folk.

He is a loudmouth braggart with a huge ego.

True, but like many human beings he's more complex than a couple of toss off adjectives. To me he's like Columbo, kind o' goofy but those even more arrogant than himself never see him coming. Makes one question the intellect of his witch hunt detractors. It's friggin' hee-larious though!

I knew he was lying from the day he tweeted the nonsense.

I don't think you've been paying attention, can you quote his "lie" from the tweet? If you can't, refer to my 1st sentence above in this post and see if you can identify where you might fit into that.
edit on 22-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
No.. no underestimation. I don't know why people are falling for his dog and pony show, but they are, in droves.

I suppose you think he really -does- know more about the capabilities of ISIS than military generals? Same thing - bravado, ridiculous claims he can't back up, and his followers swallow his ridiculous ego-driven comments hook, line and sinker. I'll give you he shakes the establishment up. But not usually in a good way. Some mistakenly think any change from our previous system has to be a good change. Well.. not so much.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Hmm.
You knew he was lying? About what??

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Liquesence

This only leaves two options.

He was lying then about the tapes before.

or

He's lying now about the tapes.

He said he had them, now he's saying he doesn't and never did. It's that simple. HE'S A F*CKING LIAR!!!

I don't know how many times it has to be said and shown before people accept it. Some of you are stuck in a denial that unfortunately is causing the chaos to continue and the destruction of this nation to continue too.

Show me the exact quote where he said he had them. If you do, you win, if you can't, then you are the LIAR. Lying destroys what tiny little bit of credibility one might have on these boards. Don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
If Trump recorded that lone conversation with Comey, he is really stupid. If there was a recording, it has been destroyed.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Read closely the Trump tweet - prepared by his second tier lawyer trying to be clever. One, tapes are obsolete; so, 'Yes' there are no tapes. But, if there were recordings, Trump himself does not "handle" them physically...but someone else does (maintains the listening system (always on), sorts, downloads, stores,...). SO, 'Yes' Trump does not handle the tapes and he wouldn't know for certain what was done with the memory contents of the listening system. Technically speaking, Trump is correct on both accounts. The keyto exposing this clever lie is for the Senate Hearing panel to ask the right words to 'Spring Jack from the Box',,,,Watergate has returned.
.a reply to: Liquesence

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
No.. no underestimation. I don't know why people are falling for his dog and pony show, but they are, in droves.

Well, that much, at least to me, is pretty easy to explain. For starters President Trump is a pathological liar, as such he assumes that everyone else is also always lying to him. In this regard, he has no inhibition with his first instinct (and it has become instinctual for him) being to spout a falsehood when either challenged or asked a question.

Secondly, he lies in such a rapid manner, you can almost see his hopes are that they will fly by completely unnoticed. The now famous "I lost hundreds of friends in the 9-11 incident" during his campaign is a perfect example. Notice though how he has not repeated that particular one? It's such a vile lie, that even the most staunch of his supporters would condemn him for repeating that and he knows it.

Thirdly, when he does lie, and some of the more unhinged cultists are already ascribing to the particular conspiracy theories that he believes in shows him favor by agreeing with him, he points to that as proof that he was correct. But in a world where the political divide, at the very least should start from a shared sense of reality, just because you say something and someone else agrees with you doesn't make it automatically true. I think he doesn't seem to believe this, but instead believes that whatever HE believes is true, that EVERYONE should take as fact and believe as true.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Damn fake news headline falesly attributing an edited quote to Trump when it actually came from yet another unnamed source.

This is exactly why nobody trusts the dishonest establishment media anymore.

Trumps twitter account being the unnamed source

Typical braindead Trump supporter eh.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Damn fake news headline falesly attributing an edited quote to Trump when it actually came from yet another unnamed source.

This is exactly why nobody trusts the dishonest establishment media anymore.

Trumps twitter account being the unnamed source

Typical braindead Trump supporter eh.

Yeah, I actually responded to that on the first page saying it was directly from his Twitter, but for some reason that response was considered "trolling and baiting." Go figure.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join