It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why you can bleep off when you say I need to vaccinate my children...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven
I wouldn't dare bring a child into our hostile world.

And nothing says hostility like a bunch of people armed with needles running after the terrified kids.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

originally posted by: TXRabbit

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Rezlooper

Thats fine. Bear all the plagues you want and put your children and others at risk.

When they are cold things in your arms, rather than the warm, animate beings they once were, and once you have the devastated parents of other children, standing in front of you, other cold, dead children who would have lived but for your poor decision making, I hope your righteous indignation and individuality are enough to save your life.

But I very much doubt they will be.

Explain how not getting vaccinated puts others at risk. I'm assuming that by "others" you are meaning those who Are vaccinated? Well.....if they're vaccinated then they have nothing to worry about, right?

Side-note....

Are there any cultures on this globe or even regions that don't get the vaccinations we think we need? If so, how are they doing? Have they survived?

Do you even read anything other than a handful of blogs? Herd immunity is what keeps us safe. That's why it's important for the majority of the population to get vaccinated.

Measles and polio just didn't disappear from the population. It was a result of a sustained immunization program that nearly wiped these plagues from the earth.

So by all means, do what you need to do with your family. But please keep Jr. at home so he's not at risk of sickening other children. Oh, and make sure to tell him or her that they can never travel to a foreign country since it will be easy for them to pick up a deadly disease.

Ridiculous. These diseases were nearly eradicated, some over 90%, prior to the vaccination programs. Now, these vaccines are BIG business for BIG Pharma!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Link 1

not to sound selfish... BUT the vaccines aren't just for your kids... your kids receiving vaccines are for your kids friends/school mates who may not be healthy enough to receive them... grow up and be an adult.

Herd immunity, also called community immunity, occurs when a sufficient portion of a population is immune to a specific disease, thereby protecting individuals who have not developed immunity. ... The herd immunity threshold is the same for all infectious diseases.

Link 2

Vaccines can prevent outbreaks of disease and save lives.

When a critical portion of a community is immunized against a contagious disease, most members of the community are protected against that disease because there is little opportunity for an outbreak. Even those who are not eligible for certain vaccines—such as infants, pregnant women, or immunocompromised individuals—get some protection because the spread of contagious disease is contained. This is known as "community immunity."

The principle of community immunity applies to control of a variety of contagious diseases, including influenza, measles, mumps, rotavirus, and pneumococcal disease.

(post by Rezlooper removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: bastion
They are relatively safe, certainly safer than risking the illness they prevent...l

That's not always true. For some vaccines, the death and injury rate is actually worse than the disease.

And of course they don't even count the damages associated with autism and other long-term ill effects of vaccines and their poisonous additives.

Lets' look at the measles vaccine. Back in my day, measles was considered to be an innocuous rite of passage for kids. And after you got it, you had lifelong immunity. Unfortunately for the vaxxed kids, they don't have lifelong immunity. They keep having to get booster shots every couple of decades. And if you get the disease later in life, it is FAR more dangerous than if you had gotten measles at age 7.

Great point. And one of those obvious conclusions pro-vaxxers refuse to acknowledge.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thank you, Rezlooper and Fun Family 6!!

If it hadn't been for this excellent blog post, I would have blindly put my faith in the hands of modern science instead of your expert opinion!! Your blog has single-handedly saved my child from autism, which we all know is the absolute WORST affliction any child can get. I would rather my child get measles, HPV, or even cancer than the dreaded autism!! Parents with autistic children really ought to just put them out of their misery, read your blog, and try again.

Thanks again, and a special shout out to my favorite scientifically-minded nude model, Jenny McCarthy!!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I was very hesitant when I vaccinated my kids.

But after doing the research on the doctor that linked autism to vaccines and seeing now that autism study linking smoking by maternal grandmother can induce autism in children. I call BS on the anti vaxxer community.

The anti vaxxer argument has been completely discredited. There is no shred of truth to the argument. All your doing playing with your kids life.

And there's absolutely no shred of evidence the other way. And a study on your grandmother's smoking caused autism? LMAO!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Any medical establishment that is now pushing mind-altering anti-depressants on whiny toddlers obviously cannot be taken seriously when they talk about the benefits of vaccines.

(post by ignorant_ape removed for a manners violation)
(post by Restricted removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Parents with autistic children really ought to just put them out of their misery, read your blog, and try again.

the truth hurts.....

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

And there's absolutely no shred of evidence the other way.

I can lead you to water, but I can't make you drink.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

In 1998, Andrew Wakefield and 12 of his colleagues[1] published a case series in the Lancet, which suggested that the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine may predispose to behavioral regression and pervasive developmental disorder in children. Despite the small sample size (n=12), the uncontrolled design, and the speculative nature of the conclusions, the paper received wide publicity, and MMR vaccination rates began to drop because parents were concerned about the risk of autism after vaccination.[2]

Almost immediately afterward, epidemiological studies were conducted and published, refuting the posited link between MMR vaccination and autism.[3,4] The logic that the MMR vaccine may trigger autism was also questioned because a temporal link between the two is almost predestined: both events, by design (MMR vaccine) or definition (autism), occur in early childhood.

The next episode in the saga was a short retraction of the interpretation of the original data by 10 of the 12 co-authors of the paper. According to the retraction, “no causal link was established between MMR vaccine and autism as the data were insufficient”.[5] This was accompanied by an admission by the Lancet that Wakefield et al.[1] had failed to disclose financial interests (e.g., Wakefield had been funded by lawyers who had been engaged by parents in lawsuits against vaccine-producing companies). However, the Lancet exonerated Wakefield and his colleagues from charges of ethical violations and scientific misconduct.[6]

link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: TXRabbit

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Thats fine. Bear all the plagues you want and put your children and others at risk.

When they are cold things in your arms, rather than the warm, animate beings they once were, and once you have the devastated parents of other children, standing in front of you, other cold, dead children who would have lived but for your poor decision making, I hope your righteous indignation and individuality are enough to save your life.

But I very much doubt they will be.

Explain how not getting vaccinated puts others at risk. I'm assuming that by "others" you are meaning those who Are vaccinated? Well.....if they're vaccinated then they have nothing to worry about, right?

Side-note....

Are there any cultures on this globe or even regions that don't get the vaccinations we think we need? If so, how are they doing? Have they survived?

Herd immunity. Anti-vaxx nonsense allows for contamination vectors that kill those that have conditions that prevent them frombeing vaccinated. academic.oup.com... Sadly with anti-vaxx scare stories we're now seeing a re emmergence of diseases that were almost 100% wiped out and 100s are dying because some don't understand science.

As I said... the same nonsense spewed forth from thy lips!

No, it's science.

+10 more 
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
...people should be forcibly vaccinated ,,,

People who want the government to use force on people worry me.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Funny how autism rates keep going up in direct proportion to the number of vaccines administered.

Funny how unvaccinated populations simply don't experience autism.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

I agree, we must be very careful in that respect.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dizrael

Link 1

not to sound selfish... BUT the vaccines aren't just for your kids... your kids receiving vaccines are for your kids friends/school mates who may not be healthy enough to receive them... grow up and be an adult.

Herd immunity, also called community immunity, occurs when a sufficient portion of a population is immune to a specific disease, thereby protecting individuals who have not developed immunity. ... The herd immunity threshold is the same for all infectious diseases.

Link 2

Vaccines can prevent outbreaks of disease and save lives.

When a critical portion of a community is immunized against a contagious disease, most members of the community are protected against that disease because there is little opportunity for an outbreak. Even those who are not eligible for certain vaccines—such as infants, pregnant women, or immunocompromised individuals—get some protection because the spread of contagious disease is contained. This is known as "community immunity."

The principle of community immunity applies to control of a variety of contagious diseases, including influenza, measles, mumps, rotavirus, and pneumococcal disease.

Grow up and be an adult? Nothing could be more serious than the decision to pump your child with unproven toxins and poisons so some fat cat Pharma boys can get rich! Grow up and be an adult? friggin really... just like the title of this post says, you know what you can do!
edit on 22-6-2017 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
Thank you, Rezlooper and Fun Family 6!!

If it hadn't been for this excellent blog post, I would have blindly put my faith in the hands of modern science instead of your expert opinion!! Your blog has single-handedly saved my child from autism, which we all know is the absolute WORST affliction any child can get. I would rather my child get measles, HPV, or even cancer than the dreaded autism!! Parents with autistic children really ought to just put them out of their misery, read your blog, and try again.

Thanks again, and a special shout out to my favorite scientifically-minded nude model, Jenny McCarthy!!

Oh man, what an intelligent post. You got me! Oh yeah, and there's that use of the most powerful modern weapon yet again... the word "science" but this time with a most powerful adjective... "modern." Great job.

link   
a reply to: starviego

I will admit that is a very interesting in and of itself.

Take for instance the Amish. Extremely rare if their children are autistic. However look at their lifestyle. Very organic.

And the recent study about maternal grandmothers smoking. Makes me wonder if it's genetic mutation caused by what we are consuming.
edit on 22-6-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That's because all the other children your kids play with and go to school with have been vaccinated.

I'm happy your children are healthy. Let's hope they stay that way.

Not true. There are many folks who don't vaccinate and wouldn't think of pumping their tiny children full of toxins and poisons.
Many decades ago children would receive a single vaccine then return months later for another-now they receive too many at once which overloads the immune system. I get POed when i see ads for HPV vaccines which have destroyed the lives of many young boys and girls for a condition which the body can fight off itself. Meanwhile the third world streams into the US with unknown and previously eradicated diseases which the govt doesn't seem to notice. I.m afraid it's all about the money.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join