It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why you can bleep off when you say I need to vaccinate my children...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Rezlooper

Thats fine. Bear all the plagues you want and put your children and others at risk.

When they are cold things in your arms, rather than the warm, animate beings they once were, and once you have the devastated parents of other children, standing in front of you, other cold, dead children who would have lived but for your poor decision making, I hope your righteous indignation and individuality are enough to save your life.

But I very much doubt they will be.

Read the friggin article before you post your nonsense.

He probably did.

But anyone with a ounce of scientific knowlage would know the "science" in that article is bull#.

All made up, I know. Just like the fact that these diseases were already being eradicated before vaccines. Or, is that not true. The word "science" has evolved into a weapon. That's too bad.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I'm putting on my boxing gloves and getting ready for the onslaught of attacks from the pro-vaxxers! Bring it on!

There is always a chance. Even something like aspirin, small percentage of people can have serious reactions or die from it, all of this is kind of weird how 1000 people can be fine and one person can have serious side effects. Vaccines are no different so if you want your kids to suffer through pox/measles parties, get permanent scaring to avoid that small chance of a negative reaction, have at it. I hope they do not hate you one day. If you do not even do that then as they get older their actual life will be at risk, and that is on you too.

If you live in a area with even the smallest chance for rabies and you do not get vaccinated then you or your kids have about 99.9% chance of dying from it, so have fun with that too. I could go on with just about every vaccine with risk of not doing it compared to risk of doing it. I for one being in the military for 28 years have had every damn shot know to man many times over and I'm pushing 60 now with extremely good health so I do not see the issues you might think are there.

Short story, my co-worker didn't believe in vaccines either and was also into homeopathy treatments for everything, including her beast cancer. Well she died.... The whole idea that vaccines are bad tends to be part of a much bigger view that mainstream medicine is bad and that view is almost guaranteed to shorten your life span.

edit on 22-6-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

your brave for making this thread
all come out of the woodwork

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

Thats fine. Bear all the plagues you want and put your children and others at risk.

When they are cold things in your arms, rather than the warm, animate beings they once were, and once you have the devastated parents of other children, standing in front of you, other cold, dead children who would have lived but for your poor decision making, I hope your righteous indignation and individuality are enough to save your life.

Explain how not getting vaccinated puts others at risk. I'm assuming that by "others" you are meaning those who Are vaccinated? Well.....if they're vaccinated then they have nothing to worry about, right?

Side-note....

Are there any cultures on this globe or even regions that don't get the vaccinations we think we need? If so, how are they doing? Have they survived?

Herd immunity. Anti-vaxx nonsense allows for contamination vectors that kill those that have conditions that prevent them frombeing vaccinated. academic.oup.com... Sadly with anti-vaxx scare stories we're now seeing a re emmergence of diseases that were almost 100% wiped out and 100s are dying because some don't understand science.

edit on 22-6-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Read the friggin article before you post your nonsense.

He probably did.

But anyone with a ounce of scientific knowlage would know the "science" in that article is bull#.

All made up, I know. Just like the fact that these diseases were already being eradicated before vaccines. Or, is that not true. The word "science" has evolved into a weapon. That's too bad.

Reduced but not eradicated.

Manny of those diseases are not dependent on unhygienic conditions.

Smallpox, Measles, Mumps, Tetanus, polio are not dependent on unhygienic conditions.
Yes being clean will reduce some but not eliminate.
Even with vaccines some of those bugs are still floating about with only Smallpox gone.

Vaccines are meant to go in hand with hygiene.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

We are selective vaxxers, personally.

But I acknowledge and understand the anti-vaxxers.

To each their own.

Everyone should always do their own homework and not just blindly trust or rely on government.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
...kill those that have conditions that prevent them from being vaccinated.

Huh? I thought vaccines are safe? Now you say they are unsafe? Wassup with that?

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Explain how not getting vaccinated puts others at risk. I'm assuming that by "others" you are meaning those who Are vaccinated? Well.....if they're vaccinated then they have nothing to worry about, right?

Side-note....

Are there any cultures on this globe or even regions that don't get the vaccinations we think we need? If so, how are they doing? Have they survived?

Do you even read anything other than a handful of blogs? Herd immunity is what keeps us safe. That's why it's important for the majority of the population to get vaccinated.

Measles and polio just didn't disappear from the population. It was a result of a sustained immunization program that nearly wiped these plagues from the earth.

So by all means, do what you need to do with your family. But please keep Jr. at home so he's not at risk of sickening other children. Oh, and make sure to tell him or her that they can never travel to a foreign country since it will be easy for them to pick up a deadly disease.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven
But please keep Jr. at home so he's not at risk of sickening other children.

Since numerous disease outbreaks have been traced to recent vaccination campaigns, perhaps it's you vaxxers that should keep your kids off the street.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I can understand that.

HPV is just a money making scam.

Its not harmfull but its benifits are somewhat in dispute.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Do you have any evidence that this is true? A link to something other than an anti-vaxx blog will suffice.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

...kill those that have conditions that prevent them from being vaccinated.

Huh? I thought vaccines are safe? Now you say they are unsafe? Wassup with that?

They are relatively safe, certainly safer than risking the illness they prevent, but in rare circumstances like someone being allergic to a vacine component, AIDs or other auto-immune disease it's advised not to be vaccinated as risks outweigh the benefit - there's an overview here: www.cdc.gov...
edit on 22-6-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

So it's your basic "F" you and yours, I'm going to do what I want to do and endanger the health of everyone around me.

Frankly, I think people should be forcibly vaccinated for all the childhood diseases, and the stuff that's popped up in recent years, like HPV.

Enough of this tip-toeing around the dissenters.

SOMEONE, GROW A SET.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: icanteven
But please keep Jr. at home so he's not at risk of sickening other children.

Since numerous disease outbreaks have been traced to recent vaccination campaigns, perhaps it's you vaxxers that should keep your kids off the street.

Oh, and by the way, I don't have kids. I wouldn't dare bring a child into our hostile world.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Side-note....

Herd immunity. Anti-vaxx nonsense allows for contamination vectors that kill those that have conditions that prevent them frombeing vaccinated. academic.oup.com... Sadly with anti-vaxx scare stories we're now seeing a re emmergence of diseases that were almost 100% wiped out and 100s are dying because some don't understand science.

As I said... the same nonsense spewed forth from thy lips!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

They are relatively safe, certainly safer than risking the illness they prevent...l

That's not always true. For some vaccines, the death and injury rate is actually worse than the disease.

And of course they don't even count the damages associated with autism and other long-term ill effects of vaccines and their poisonous additives.

Lets' look at the measles vaccine. Back in my day, measles was considered to be an innocuous rite of passage for kids. And after you got it, you had lifelong immunity. Unfortunately for the vaxxed kids, they don't have lifelong immunity. They keep having to get booster shots every couple of decades. And if you get the disease later in life, it is FAR more dangerous than if you had gotten measles at age 7.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I was very hesitant when I vaccinated my kids.

But after doing the research on the doctor that linked autism to vaccines and seeing now that autism study linking smoking by maternal grandmother can induce autism in children. I call BS on the anti vaxxer community.

The anti vaxxer argument has been completely discredited. There is no shred of truth to the argument. All your doing playing with your kids life.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

But I acknowledge and understand the anti-vaxxers.

To each their own.

Everyone should always do their own homework and not just blindly trust or rely on government.

Well said DC. I have done the research and for my part, I choose to believe it's harmful and reckless to pump a bunch of unproven toxic and poisonous chemicals into a newborn child.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I'm putting on my boxing gloves and getting ready for the onslaught of attacks from the pro-vaxxers! Bring it on!

I think I'd be more worried about a civil suit if my kids developed measles because yours weren't vaccinated.
Though I will agree that mercury has been found in vaccinations, as illustrated below:

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Vaccines are a sales scam. Our bodies have a way of fighting viruses, when they learn the way when we are young, the innate system gives a life time of protection. There are a lot of medicines that block our immune system and actually some food chemistries can be used to accomplish this too. Now if you take these immune system blocking meds or eat a high percentage of these foods that dampen our immune system, then you may need these vaccines.

I would never tell someone they can't get a flu shot. I would not tell someone they do not need to take a vaccine. I have a reason for disliking vaccines, I get severe reactions from some of them. People do not understand vaccine technology, they steer your body to fight viruses and contain chemistry that dampens resistance to other pathogens by dampening the immune system so we do not over react to the shot. I do not know why my body reacts violently to this, I really do not care why. I see they list never to get a flu shot if you get a violent reaction on official pharmaceutical, medical, and government sites, you have immunity is what some state. So why do stupid people not pay attention to how their or their kids react to these shots, they do not know the whole story about these vaccines, a little knowledge makes a person dangerous.

My daughter, grandaughter, and I have been told by many doctors we cannot take the flu shot. Also other vaccines may be a problem and could cause bad events. I thought this was not written in our records, but upon asking my doctor, it is in my records and from talking to my granddaughter's doctor, it is listed and they are not even trying to talk her into it. From what I see, the Pneumonia vaccine may be just as bad, it is not actually an egg allergy that causes this reaction. Not all people have this problem, maybe about five percent or so of people have violent reactions. If you bypass recognizing the illness after getting vaccinated, the problem does not go away. It can possibly cause damage to your nervous system or cause autoimmune problems in the future for some people.

If you want to find out the whole truth about this, it takes a lot of time to research it, getting past the propaganda by Pharma companies and the agencies promoting vaccines is difficult. Then you have the anti-vaxers, many of which are spreading hearsay and misinterpretations of evidence. There are other problems with the whole vaccination system because it blocks our innate system. This is real, but evidence is just being researched about this now, research that should have been done before they jumped on the bandwagon and started lying about the effectiveness of vaccines and created lies about how bad it used to be. Not many kids missed school back when I was a kid, kids are way sicker now than they ever were when I was young. I see a negative effect of vaccinations in relationship to lost school days, and if you are wondering, these kids are really sick.

The present vaccination system is a scam. It is alchemistry at it's worst. It is homeopathic medicine that is not correctly researched because it is too profitable. I am old enough and clear headed enough to remember these things. A few vaccines are necessary, but not all the vaccinations they are giving, especially to babies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join