It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why you can bleep off when you say I need to vaccinate my children...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Vaccinations are nothing more than the Chicken pox party of the old days. I never had a "shot" in my entire life until I joined the service. And I never had so many colds/flu or joint pain before that.
From what I understand, these "vaccines" give your body a little tease/taste of the disease/illness to build an immunity. Just from my observations, people that get "good healthcare" seem to be the most unealthy folk I've ever seen. But that's just me. I've also noticed a vast majority of people I know, that get a flu shot, gets the flu every year, (explain that to me?) But it was "free"!.. I and a few others don't. By observation, we do not get the flu and miss work. Funny how that works.
You're exposed to diseases every day. Your body is fighting it, already. Don't buy into this "fix it before it breaks" nonsense. The whole Idea of a good "business model" is to create customers. I'd like to know who was ever saved,..their life prolonged by vaccines?

edit on 26-6-2017 by murphy22 because: just to make thinkers.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
anti vaxx pro vaxx wont matter if a bio chem attack happens. if you think we have wiped out any virus you are sadly mistaken. ALL major world goverments have a bio chem lab that has ever virus known to man and are constantly looking to mutate the virus to bypass vaxxs so they can be used on enemy soil.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
Vaccinations are nothing more than the Chicken pox party of the old days. I never had a "shot" in my entire life until I joined the service. And I never had so many colds/flu or joint pain before that.
From what I understand, these "vaccines" give your body a little tease/taste of the disease/illness to build an immunity. Just from my observations, people that get "good healthcare" seem to be the most unealthy folk I've ever seen. But that's just me. I've also noticed a vast majority of people I know, that get a flu shot, gets the flu every year, (explain that to me?) But it was "free"!.. I and a few others don't. By observation, we do not get the flu and miss work. Funny how that works.
You're exposed to diseases every day. Your body is fighting it, already. Don't buy into this "fix it before it breaks" nonsense. The whole Idea of a good "business model" is to create customers. I'd like to know who was ever saved,..their life prolonged by vaccines?

Probably both your life and mine, and countless millions around the world.
Anyone you know ever had smallpox?
No...

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus
a reply to: amazing

no. no, there have not been any CREDIBLE studies showing links between vaccines and autism. All of the studies that claimed as much have been thoroughly discredited.

Maybe. But I was reading this though this the other day.

avscientificsupportarsenal.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Maroboduus
a reply to: amazing

no. no, there have not been any CREDIBLE studies showing links between vaccines and autism. All of the studies that claimed as much have been thoroughly discredited.

Maybe. But I was reading this though this the other day.

avscientificsupportarsenal.wordpress.com...

It's amazing what you can find on a dedicated anti-vaccine site.
Who'd-a-thunk-it?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliezin82

originally posted by: Pardon?
a reply to: Charliezin82

This is why vaccinated versus unvaccinated studies aren't done any more and why only anti-health idiots want them.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"Vaccinated versus unvaccinated children: how they fare in first five years of life.

Epoke J1, Eko F, Mboto CI.
Author information
Abstract
Twenty five children who had undergone their full course of childhood immunization schedule were compared with 25 children who did not have any vaccinations for a period of five years. Parameters for comparison were measles, pertussis, poliomyelitis, tetanus and tuberculosis. Out of the 25 vaccinated children, only one child had mild measles at 2 1/2 years while 4 had suspected whooping cough at different points of the study period but not clinically diagnosed as pertussis. Among the unvaccinated group, 2 died of measles before the age of 3 years while 11 others went down with measles during an outbreak in 1986. An unvaccinated child also died of tetanus within the study period. In this paper we advocate the total integration of every community in the ongoing Expanded Programme for Immunization in Nigeria."

I think it's important to understand that in order to actually conduct a placebo-controlled double-blind trial, children would have to be actively exposed to the pathogens the vaccine protects against.
If you're happy with actively exposing your child to these pathogens then that tells me that you do not have the children's best interest at heart and probably shouldn't have kids at all.

This response does not address the issue of side effects. Of course those without the vaccine would have a larger risk of getting the disease, no question, however it is also been proven through outbreaks where the disease was brought into the US from people who traveled overseas that those that were vaccinated contracted the disease as well, and this had zero to do with herd immunity - the disease was brought in by foreigners and directly infected someone who was vaccinated.

The argument I make and many make is if the side effects are worth the vaccination. Billions in damages have been paid, and as I stated above you are much more likely in the US to die from the Measles vaccine than from the disease itself.

The study we all want is a study regarding side effects, down to the level of allergies, SIDs, Autism, and others. There are plenty of families that don't vaccinate that would gladly participate in this study, so why not do it? The answer is they already know what will be shown and if it was scientifically verified large amounts of the population would begin refusing vaccines.

And yes the people determining what vaccines we must take are literally profiting in the millions to billions of dollars by doing so. Linked proof above.

To start with no-one has died from the measles vaccination in the US.
Ever.
But there have been deaths from measles.

The fact that you stated what you did above about being more likely to die from the measles vaccine than measles itself lends me to believe that unless any study agreed with your skewed way of thinking that you wouldn't agree with it as it's obvious you're immune to facts.

The fact that you would happily expose your unprotected child (or more likely other people's children) to the likes of diphtheria in some bizarre and twisted study lends me to believe that you're not living in the land of the thinking.

Just to humour me, what would be the end-points of this study?

EDIT: here's another take on the study you so desperately want...
A randomised double-blind placebo study means no-one would know whether they're getting the vaccine, a placebo or nothing at all so whether there are parents callous enough to put forward their kids (not themselves remember, they're probably vaccinated anyway) is completely pointless

edit on 26/6/17 by Pardon? because: Format

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

I love vaccines i've had every single 193 of my shots to date. I'd probably be dead without them or worse.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blender5L

I love vaccines i've had every single 193 of my shots to date. I'd probably be dead without them or worse.

193 and not even reached puberty yet.
Hats off to you!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Did I say 193? I mean 1193. Slip of the old keyboard, easy mistake.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Then keep your kids away from mine.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: HolydarknessVA

If they cloud busted them, then everyone could get vaccinated all at the same time. People would see it's harmless, and embrace their freedom from diseases once and for all.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

This is why vaccinated versus unvaccinated studies aren't done any more and why only anti-health idiots want them.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"Vaccinated versus unvaccinated children: how they fare in first five years of life.

Author information
Abstract
Twenty five children who had undergone their full course of childhood immunization schedule were compared with 25 children who did not have any vaccinations for a period of five years. Parameters for comparison were measles, pertussis, poliomyelitis, tetanus and tuberculosis. Out of the 25 vaccinated children, only one child had mild measles at 2 1/2 years while 4 had suspected whooping cough at different points of the study period but not clinically diagnosed as pertussis. Among the unvaccinated group, 2 died of measles before the age of 3 years while 11 others went down with measles during an outbreak in 1986. An unvaccinated child also died of tetanus within the study period. In this paper we advocate the total integration of every community in the ongoing Expanded Programme for Immunization in Nigeria."

I think it's important to understand that in order to actually conduct a placebo-controlled double-blind trial, children would have to be actively exposed to the pathogens the vaccine protects against.
If you're happy with actively exposing your child to these pathogens then that tells me that you do not have the children's best interest at heart and probably shouldn't have kids at all.

This response does not address the issue of side effects. Of course those without the vaccine would have a larger risk of getting the disease, no question, however it is also been proven through outbreaks where the disease was brought into the US from people who traveled overseas that those that were vaccinated contracted the disease as well, and this had zero to do with herd immunity - the disease was brought in by foreigners and directly infected someone who was vaccinated.

The argument I make and many make is if the side effects are worth the vaccination. Billions in damages have been paid, and as I stated above you are much more likely in the US to die from the Measles vaccine than from the disease itself.

The study we all want is a study regarding side effects, down to the level of allergies, SIDs, Autism, and others. There are plenty of families that don't vaccinate that would gladly participate in this study, so why not do it? The answer is they already know what will be shown and if it was scientifically verified large amounts of the population would begin refusing vaccines.

And yes the people determining what vaccines we must take are literally profiting in the millions to billions of dollars by doing so. Linked proof above.

Ever.

The fact that you stated what you did above about being more likely to die from the measles vaccine than measles itself lends me to believe that unless any study agreed with your skewed way of thinking that you wouldn't agree with it as it's obvious you're immune to facts.

The fact that you would happily expose your unprotected child (or more likely other people's children) to the likes of diphtheria in some bizarre and twisted study lends me to believe that you're not living in the land of the thinking.

A randomised double-blind placebo study means no-one would know whether they're getting the vaccine, a placebo or nothing at all so whether there are parents callous enough to put forward their kids (not themselves remember, they're probably vaccinated anyway) is completely pointless

From the CDC Website -

"A vaccine, like any medicine, is capable of causing serious problems, such as severe allergic reactions.

The risk of MMR vaccine causing serious harm, or death, is extremely small."

The CDC would disagree and say that death due to the vaccine is a possibility.

And again with the fear-mongering and children's lives at risk. Best argument when you can't dispute facts?

And why complicate what should be a simple study? From the studies we've seen if you are not vaccinated you are less likely to be autistic, less likely to have asthma, less likely to have severe allergic reactions and so many other benefits. You don't need placebos and exposure to the disease itself - just straight up - are kids that have been vaccinated more likely to have issues like the ones mentioned than kids who haven't or not.

Measles is such a low risk and easily treated disease in a first world country that a vaccine should not be pushed on the population until they can assure, with scientific proof, that the side effects aren't more likely or worse than the disease itself.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
A study could easily be done with the a random selection of vaccinated and unvaccinated kids. Simply compare their health records including morbidity and mortality rates.

A small study of such a thing was released in May, but I'm sure it won't be good enough for anyone who is already pro-vaccination and not pro-choice.

info.cmsri.org...

Some highlights:

*Vaccinated children were more than three times as likely to be diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum (OR 4.3)

*Vaccinated children were 30-fold more likely to be diagnosed with allergic rhinitis (hay fever) than non-vaccinated children

* Vaccinated children were 22-fold more likely to require an allergy medication than unvaccinated children

*Vaccinated children had more than quadruple the risk of being diagnosed with a learning disability than unvaccinated children (OR 5.2)

*Vaccinated children were 300 percent more likely to be diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder than unvaccinated children (OR 4.3)

* Vaccinated children were 340 percent (OR 4.4) more likely to have been diagnosed with pneumonia than unvaccinated children

*Vaccinated children were 300 percent more likely to be diagnosed with an ear infection than unvaccinated children (OR 4.0)

*Vaccinated children were 700 percent more likely to have surgery to insert ear drainage tubes than unvaccinated children (OR 8.01)

* Vaccinated children were 2.5-fold more likely to be diagnosed with any chronic illness than unvaccinated children

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: m1kelowry
A study could easily be done with the a random selection of vaccinated and unvaccinated kids. Simply compare their health records including morbidity and mortality rates.

A small study of such a thing was released in May, but I'm sure it won't be good enough for anyone who is already pro-vaccination and not pro-choice.

info.cmsri.org...

Some highlights:

*Vaccinated children were more than three times as likely to be diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum (OR 4.3)

*Vaccinated children were 30-fold more likely to be diagnosed with allergic rhinitis (hay fever) than non-vaccinated children

* Vaccinated children were 22-fold more likely to require an allergy medication than unvaccinated children

*Vaccinated children had more than quadruple the risk of being diagnosed with a learning disability than unvaccinated children (OR 5.2)

*Vaccinated children were 300 percent more likely to be diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder than unvaccinated children (OR 4.3)

* Vaccinated children were 340 percent (OR 4.4) more likely to have been diagnosed with pneumonia than unvaccinated children

*Vaccinated children were 300 percent more likely to be diagnosed with an ear infection than unvaccinated children (OR 4.0)

*Vaccinated children were 700 percent more likely to have surgery to insert ear drainage tubes than unvaccinated children (OR 8.01)

* Vaccinated children were 2.5-fold more likely to be diagnosed with any chronic illness than unvaccinated children

That "paper" has been retracted twice now but still gets peddled by anti-vax and "health" sites.
So you're right, a paper which isn't good enough to stand up to scrutiny is definitely not good enough for people who use science-based medicine.

scienceblogs.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Author information
Abstract

Ever.

From the CDC Website -

"A vaccine, like any medicine, is capable of causing serious problems, such as severe allergic reactions.

The risk of MMR vaccine causing serious harm, or death, is extremely small."

The CDC would disagree and say that death due to the vaccine is a possibility.

And again with the fear-mongering and children's lives at risk. Best argument when you can't dispute facts?

And why complicate what should be a simple study? From the studies we've seen if you are not vaccinated you are less likely to be autistic, less likely to have asthma, less likely to have severe allergic reactions and so many other benefits. You don't need placebos and exposure to the disease itself - just straight up - are kids that have been vaccinated more likely to have issues like the ones mentioned than kids who haven't or not.

Measles is such a low risk and easily treated disease in a first world country that a vaccine should not be pushed on the population until they can assure, with scientific proof, that the side effects aren't more likely or worse than the disease itself.

Death from the MMR may well be a possibility but it hasn't happened.
Ever.
Deaths from measles have happened and continue to happen, even in 1st world countries.

So tell me again how there's a greater chance from vaccine death than from the disease itself.

So show me the studies you say show an increase in autism and asthma as I'd be interested in seeing them, they're pretty contrary to the vast majority of other studies which don't show that.

So you want a study which is based around the conclusion that vaccines produce side-effects, is that right?
It must be as there are plenty showing their safety...

But you're still happy exposing children to potentially dangerous pathogens right?
Why don't we start with smallpox and move along the viral chain from there?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I think the bigger problem is why isn't the CDC doing a study comparing the morbidity and mortality of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated.

I have no doubt unvaccinated folks would give up their private medical records for it to occur.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The anti-vaxxers will soon enough just erradicate themselves. Good riddance.

edit on 27-6-2017 by Jungian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jungian

THIS sort of a response is just so wrong. Jesus, what the hell is wrong with people?

Question: Didn't a whistle blower from the CDC come out and claim that when he worked for the CDC, he purposely covered up evidence that linked autism to the MMR vaccine?

Was this person debunked?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: Jungian

THIS sort of a response is just so wrong. Jesus, what the hell is wrong with people?

Question: Didn't a whistle blower from the CDC come out and claim that when he worked for the CDC, he purposely covered up evidence that linked autism to the MMR vaccine?

Was this person debunked?

Yes, this person was debunked. Numerous times. Not that it matters, the conspiratorial narrative will still be pushed by the True Believers.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join