It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why you can bleep off when you say I need to vaccinate my children...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I found this very interesting blog post this morning from an anti-vaxxer. This pretty much sums up my own thoughts on vaccines.... You can "bleep" off when you tell me to vaccinate my kids. I have four kids, un-vaccinated and healthy. We've had one health scare with one of our children in 7 years outside of the common cold, and he quickly recovered.

Why you can bleep off when you say I need to vaccinate my children

Here's how the author starts out before posting an excerpt from another article;

Below are not my words, they are words of a friend, I have been given permission to use them. I am not going to be bullied any longer. I am not going to put up with "well, my child is fully vaccinated and fine." Because I am not fine and I refuse to put my children at risk because you're child is fine. What you need to know is my children are more than fine, they are healthy with no autoimmune disease, no celiac disease, no food allergies, no eczema, no learning disabilities. I am not willing to risk their health or well being because you think I should to "protect" your child. I don't tell anyone to not vaccinate, I simply tell them to read an insert, and educate yourself about vaccines. If vaccines are so great they wouldn't need to be made mandatory. If there weren't hundreds of thousands vaccine injured people out there we wouldn't be fighting for the right to choose.....

The article goes on to reference a lot of articles stating how vaccines are unsafe and how they didn't save us from disease, but indoor plumbing and clean water did. He claims there are no real long-term studies done on the safety of giving multiple vaccines at once.

And here they talk about the studies;

Vaccines are not scientific, because there has never been - I repeat, NEVER - been a published study that used an unvaccinated controlled/placebo group, to demonstrate the long-term efficacy, and long-term safety of any vaccine used in the U.S. Not one controlled study in any scientific journal evaluating the long-term benefits and risks vs. dangers of vaccination vs. unvaccinated (Dr. Hugh Fudenberg, M.D. world-leading in Immunogenetics, speech at the NVIC International Vaccine Conference, Arlington Virginia, Sept. 1997.

Also, there has been no long-term study done on the safety of multiple vaccines given at the same time, or the carcinogenic and reproductive complications that may occur. Thus, no doctor or other health professional can honestly tell you your baby will be safe and there is no future cancer risk.

He claims that most studies show that non-vaccinated people are more healthy than vaccinated people. In the article he goes on to reference some of those studies.

And then this in the article, which points out how vaccines are celebrated as saving our society and yet, all these diseases were already on a downward trend prior to the vaccines being introduced.

Our society celebrates the historical conquests of vaccines over disease. However, the data shows this celebration may not be deserved. National Morbidity Reports, from the U.S. Public Health Reports, show the rise and fall of deaths related to disease epidemics. In most cases, the death rate was decreasing significantly before vaccines were even introduced.

These reports, according to figures published in International Mortality Statistics, show that from 1915-1958 (five years before the creation of the measles vaccine) the measles health rate in the U.S. and U.K. had already declined by 98%, and that between 1900 and 1965, measles deaths had already decreased by 99% when the measles vaccine was introduced in 1968. From 1900 to 1935, whooping cough deaths had already decreased by 82% before the vaccine was introduced in the 1940s.

And this...

This natural downward trend is also shown in the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company's actuarial tables (that have no financial bias), showing the death rate among children from diphtheria, measles, and whooping cough had already decreased 95% from 1911 to 1945 from actual "natural herd immunity" at work - before the mass immunization programs started in the United States. This decrease was mainly due to less crowding and improved hygiene.

At the end of the blog, he links to some other pages where there are ingredients lists to vaccines, some info about the MMR, personal stories of the vaccine injured, the myths of tetanus and about how measles wasn't scary until it became a money maker.

Here is how he finished his blog and pretty much my thoughts exactly;

So if you feel the need to tell me my children are putting your children at risk for a disease they don't have you can # off. My children will not receive toxic chemicals so you can feel like your child is protected. My children are protected, their immune systems are strong.

I'm putting on my boxing gloves and getting ready for the onslaught of attacks from the pro-vaxxers! Bring it on!

edit on Thu Jun 22 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quoting IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
At least I won't have to PAY for your kid when they DIE from lack of healthcare. . .

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

They're your kids so it's your choice.
I hope you won't regret that choice.

+32 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

And the bummer is I will have to PAY for your children when they become sick or DIE or given autism from your healthcare plan.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

They're your kids so it's your choice.
I hope you won't regret that choice.

I like that attitude. And that's simply my argument. It's our choice and no one else's. I disagree with pumping children with 36 different vaccines in the first few years of their lives but I can't stop you.

+50 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Thats fine. Bear all the plagues you want and put your children and others at risk.

When they are cold things in your arms, rather than the warm, animate beings they once were, and once you have the devastated parents of other children, standing in front of you, other cold, dead children who would have lived but for your poor decision making, I hope your righteous indignation and individuality are enough to save your life.

But I very much doubt they will be.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I certainly won't attack you for it. I used to be soooooo anti anti-vaxxers it made my blood boil, but now I just feel like to each their own. The only thing I don't care for is pro vaxxers being rude to anti vaxxers and vice versa....

For example, My son is like me and all his aunts and uncles, vaccinated. He's 2. We found out recently he may have Childhood Apraxia of Speech with 2-4 signs of Autism which his dr said is highly unlikely but he does have some interesting behaviors. Other than that hes a normal little cherub. A few of my anti vaxx "friends" liked to throw it in my face that I shouldn't be stressed out because it was my fault for having him vaccinated, and that I did this to him........

Never mind the fact that he was born with the cord wrapped so tightly around his neck, the first DR before shift change was trying to hide his tears from me because he thought we'd lose him. He may have had a mild stroke during that time and we wouldn't have noticed anything strange from it due to the fact that he was a newborn.

ANYWAYS- that's the only thing that really makes me mad anymore in this whole thing. Other than that, I'm always open to reading new studies and processing new information that comes out but I just hate how rude people can be to one another on the subject.

I'm very happy non vaxxing has worked out for your children!

-Alee

+38 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Your family and so your rights to be a idiot.

But as someone who used to work in vaccines I can assure you there is no conspiracy and that the science they are built on is solid and anyone with any Human biology/Biochemistry experience will agree.

The "science" that the article you posted is based on is complete nonsense.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

polio

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

That's because all the other children your kids play with and go to school with have been vaccinated.

I'm happy your children are healthy. Let's hope they stay that way.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I would echo what others have said.

They are your kids, if you want to put them at risk of catching something like measles then thats on you.

What does kind of piss me off is how you do this with disregard for others, luckily there are not many who are as reckless with their kids as you are.

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Thats fine. Bear all the plagues you want and put your children and others at risk.

When they are cold things in your arms, rather than the warm, animate beings they once were, and once you have the devastated parents of other children, standing in front of you, other cold, dead children who would have lived but for your poor decision making, I hope your righteous indignation and individuality are enough to save your life.

Explain how not getting vaccinated puts others at risk. I'm assuming that by "others" you are meaning those who Are vaccinated? Well.....if they're vaccinated then they have nothing to worry about, right?

Side-note....

Are there any cultures on this globe or even regions that don't get the vaccinations we think we need? If so, how are they doing? Have they survived?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Ideally for you, your kids won't be making a contracted HPV commercial in the future because you failed to protect them...

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Read the friggin article before you post your nonsense.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
a reply to: DanteGaland

And the bummer is I will have to PAY for your children when they become sick or DIE or given autism from your healthcare plan.

WHAT healthcare plan?

READ the news man. Read...

+21 more 
link   

Read the friggin article before you post your nonsense.

He probably did.

But anyone with a ounce of scientific knowlage would know the "science" in that article is bull#.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That's because all the other children your kids play with and go to school with have been vaccinated.

I'm happy your children are healthy. Let's hope they stay that way.

Not true. There are many folks who don't vaccinate and wouldn't think of pumping their tiny children full of toxins and poisons.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I would echo what others have said.

They are your kids, if you want to put them at risk of catching something like measles then thats on you.

What does kind of piss me off is how you do this with disregard for others, luckily there are not many who are as reckless with their kids as you are.

Disregard for others? If they are vaccinated, then why is it a problem? I know, I know, you will then spew all the same nonsense that's always spewed at this point.

+15 more 
link   

Not true. There are many folks who don't vaccinate and wouldn't think of pumping their tiny children full of toxins and poisons.

quoted - simply because it illustrates your position = anti-science cultist

+2 more 
link   
Be amazed at the natural health of a human being that eats healthy and stays active. This earth has what we need to survive. If you keep your body in an alkaline state you would have no alergies, weight gain, cant get cancer. I dont trust vaccines after what happened with the swine flu crap. But if you keep your body at an acidic state, you will be prone to disease, weight gain, alergies, immune issues, even cancer. I agree with the OP

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join