It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Conservajerks reveal disgusting health care Bill

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Are you #ing nuts, yes or no? Reply to my post or ask again, you really think we play your moronic game?

I guess that means you don't want to answer a simple question.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

What relevance does your rambling "question" above have to do with anything?

Here's reality:

Obamacare = Textbook Fascism.

If you insist it must be mandatory for all that makes you a Textbook Fascist.

The more you insist it must be the Rule, the more Textbook Fascist you become (and it even puts you more and more into the 'Stereotypical Fascist' category as well [i.e. Antifa]).

edit on 22-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I applaud you! Your rendition was truly terrifying. And that it's based on what people say in the real world that you work with... Yikes.

I think people just don't want to help "the undeserving other" that they have projected onto regular humans like themselves.

My other son has severe autism and we are grateful to have a Medicaid waiver for his services. It's a seven year wait in our state for newly diagnosed people with autism and severe disability. It's already stretched thin. My heart aches for parents who can't get the help their kids need!

People who aren't currently in need have some magical thinking going on - they think that of course THEY will be protected from harm and that sticking it to the "leeches" is quite satisfying- what they don't see is that one day, inevitably, unless they are a 1%er, they will bee a "leech" too. And there will be a great wailing and gnashing of teeth...

edit on 22-6-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Wayfarer

I applaud you! Your rendition was truly terrifying. And that it's based on what people say in the real world that you work with... Yikes.

I think people just don't want to help "the undeserving other" that they have projected onto regular humans like themselves.

My other son has severe autism and we are grateful to have a Medicaid waiver for his services. It's a seven year wait in our state for newly diagnosed people with autism and severe disability. It's already stretched thin. My heart aches for parents who can't get the help their kids need!

People who aren't currently in need have some magical thinking going on - they think that of course THEY will be protected from harm and that sticking it to the "leeches" is quite satisfying- what they don't see is that one day, inevitably, unless they are a 1%er, they will bee a "leech" too. And there will be a great wailing and gnashing of teeth...

Perhaps helping others should be a choice.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

What's a non-corporate insurance then, prayers in church? The whole point is moot to the point of El Duces grave.

Now people will end up with no insurance whatsoever, do you realize that?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It's been interesting to read this thread; it exemplifies why we will never have comprehensive healthcare reform. There is to much angry emotion involved which not only causes people to talk past each other, but to also dehumanize each other.

I'd like to think that this is just what happens on internet message boards, but unfortunately there have been to many real world worlds examples of late.

I'd say we need to grow up as a country before issues like this one can be solved; until then a lot of people will be left out in the cold over healthcare no matter if it's a liberal or conservative policy we try to go with.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Are you #ing nuts, yes or no? Reply to my post or ask again, you really think we play your moronic game?

And I reckon that means you can't guess.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

For the love of all that is holy, IB...you think you are clever and that you are pointing to some great truth here, I get that, but in reality you are barking up the wrong tree.

The ACA was an attempt to satisfy Republicans by keeping private insurers as the primary delivery of coverage rather than move to a single payer system where private riders could be additionally purchased. That is all.

But Republicans can never be happy unless "the free market" is deregulated and unfettered back to the days of the Robber Barrons and the extremes of wealth and poverty that they crave. So they turned on he ACA at the last, after putting in their amendments and participating in a lengthy process of negotiations.

Now we are here with this cluster of a healthcare plan. You think this equals "freedom?" Think again. It is the economic destruction of the middle class.

Hope you enjoy licking the boots of your wealthy overlords!

edit on 22-6-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Don't LIKE it? Move.

I might MOVE. If the American public lets themselves get DUPED much MORE I'm looking at alternatives. For real.

Ya'll can HAVE your crumbling, COLLAPSING former shining beacon on the HILL.

But HEY...at least YOU can CHOOSE which fire to HUDDLE around!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Hope you enjoy licking the boots of your wealthy overlords!

He's like A LOT of conservatives. They're BRAINWASHED into thinking they'll get TOSSED some SCRAPS from supply-side-voodoo-economics.

Sharing is caring.

TIL: Nobody cares.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpy

I scanned through that, thanks for the link. Why didn't they repeal the ACA? The first sentence says it is an amendment to the ACA. I read a several paragraphs starting with "repeal", but "purge" would be more applicable.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

You lot love blaming Republicans, but what I've seen is ObamaCo. ramrod 'it' through.

I saw Obama & Friends demagogue all criticisms of it to such an extent that to even call it "Obamacare" was slandered as "RACIST".

I've seen Obama supporters / Democrats / liberals / SJW's / Antifa out marching, beating and even shooting people with 'attacks' on Textbook Fascist Obamacare as a primary motivator.

With Republicans / conservatives / libertarians / etc, hell even businesses & workers (of the non ideologue varieties) the nation over, all complaining about Textbook Fascist Obamacare before it happened, after it happened and now semi-after it happened.

The mental gymnastics in this threads are mesmerizing!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

And I reckon that means you can't guess.

You could just answer the question. It was quite an easy one

edit on 22/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

I know the brainwashed types are always desperate to call me a Republican etc, because in their minds as long as I'm brainwashed something like they are, then their own brainwashing isnt so strange (its just merely a different kind of brainwashing they surmise, where the odds of them still being 'correct' might be about 50/50).

Its interesting in this case because I just responded to Obamacare being Textbook Fascism supposedly being Republican's fault, and now I'm a Republican for trashing "their" Textbook Fascism (which they actually are, but so are the Democrat's).

Here's some food for thought LOL:
America's death toll on the world: 27,000,000++
On the first page you can see me labelled a liberal (in 2007):

originally posted by: shadow_soldier1975
Ignorance...hmm..well the screen name fits you. Your just another anti-american hypocrite. Another liberal hypocrite. Another hypocrite period!!

That Neocon minded person even made a reference to my screen name fitting me personally. Something which barely a a few weeks go by around here the past year I have liberals tell me the same thing, for being the same old Anti-Ideologist me.
edit on 22-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nah, that could result in more questions from my end. Let him work on the other points first, he seems to be pre-occupied with yt-vids at the moment.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You know, HATE is easy. It boosts EGO and is an ALLY of the WEAK.

I see a lot of HATE from you and those like YOU. I feel ashamed. I WISH the world had been better to you, so you wouldn't feel the NEED to carry so much HATE around for fellow HUMANS.

Of course you'll DENY it. . . (they ALWAYS do...).

You may think you are SMART but your EQ or emotional intelligence is near ZERO.

We as a species need to do a better job at NOT creating more people like YOU in this world.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Yes hate is a problem in the world... I looked at your thread history and all I can say is I hope you learn to stop the obsessive hate at some point in your life. I'll say a little prayer for you.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Whose spewing hate?

I'm just irritating in insisting we be honest with each others and ourselves about this issue, and you're spewing "HATE" at me.

There's three there in just that post alone!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Hon, if we were doing all those violent things en masse as you pretend, there would be a lot more to show for it than a few isolated incidents.

In your mind we are ravaging mobs of jackals bent on taking your freedoms and money.

That is your concocted fantasy based on a highly selective and tiny percentage of people.

We just went the opportunity to survive and hopefully thrive, to protect our children, to keep them healthy and afford to care for them when they aren't.

But you can't see that. You are too busy fighting an imaginary fascist army.

Good luck to you. May your eyes be opened.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Whose spewing hate?

I'm just irritating in insisting we be honest with each others and ourselves about this issue, and you're spewing "HATE" at me.

There's three there in just that post alone!

Don't MISTAKE my emphasis for HATE.

I pitty folks with your worldview .... and WISH the world had more empathy.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join