It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Conservajerks reveal disgusting health care Bill

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Blarneystoner

I hope you don't need any Medicine that is 3X the cost here than in Canada-the Emergency room will not fill scripts.

Oh don't get cancer-(even with insurance) you can't afford it.

Guess I'll have to grow my own Cancer drugs...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

There were huge problems BEFORE the ACA. The ACA made the problems so glaring that our lazy politicians now have to work. And they don't like it. Being held responsible is a horrible thing especially if you are a millionaire congressman with life time pension and health insurance) .

We need to figure out what a human life is worth, and then determine if we need to treat people who do not have the $$$. This is the direction our for profit system is pushing us in, and is a worth while conversation.
edit on 22-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

No you will be in bed with Hospice starving and dehydrating you to death.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: carewemust

Research "patient dumping".

Uninsured Americans Still At Risk For Getting Turned Away By Hospitals

Since some are slipping through the cracks, the most sound advice would be for people to NOT go without health insurance.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
PREGNANT women won't be able to enroll in Medicaid:

pbs.twimg.com...

HOW does the "CHRISTIAN right" sleep at night?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

No you will be in bed with Hospice starving and dehydrating you to death.

Dude.... Even with health care that's the reality. And I don't need Hospice to transition. The choice is simple.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

hear hear. Probably work better and you won't be as miserable during treatment either.

Edited to add. This is where I diverge from my compatriots. There's no excuse why we shouldn't have healthcare as a basic right.
edit on 22-6-2017 by netwarrior because: I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in..

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I mean...

Every OTHER 1st world country can figure out healthcare.

But this is 'MURICA.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Pregnancy is not an illness, it is a choice.

That is probably the reason.

When I had my four children (from 1976 through 1989) we paid for the pregnancy rider on our health insurance.

edit on 22-6-2017 by dragonlover12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: carewemust

Research "patient dumping".

Uninsured Americans Still At Risk For Getting Turned Away By Hospitals

Since some are slipping through the cracks, the most sound advice would be for people to NOT go without health insurance.

And when they price you out so you can't afford your monthly premium? So then you go bankrupt?

Good times.

Just like the good old days...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The only difference from their demonic, inhuman congressional Republican conservajerk health care bill basically, MAYBE, is how quickly they gut medicaid. The senate republican conservajerk bill will do it a few years slower.

In other words they’ll kill people later.

DAHAAAMN!

The dehumanization is overt.

The demonization is literal.

Dehumanization always plays out so well across history.

Maybe we'll get some more Congress shot up.

And for what?

The Obamacare threshold lowered from 400% above poverty to a absolute bottom of the barrel..... 350%.

GOOOOOO FASCISM!!! RAH RAH RAH!!!

edit on 22-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12

Pregnancy is not an illness, it is a choice.

That is probably the reason.

When I had my four children (from 1976 through 19890 we paid for the pregnancy rider on our health insurance.

I did that with my first child. Expensive!

The second child, the one who needs a heart transplant, was unplanned. We were offered the choice of having an abortion due to the severity of his defect. We obviously chose to have him and have been fighting for his life (not on Medicaid) ever since. Three open heart surgeries and now an eventual transplant.

We currently have truly awesome insurance.

Let's just say, this Rep plan sucks.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Medicaid is not an insurance Obama wanted to make it into one but it didn't happen.

Medicaid is an emergency fund for people in need

So why are pregnant women trying use Medicaid for their care?

It is not an insurance.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I think I speak for all my fellow Trump supporters and conservatives when I say YAHOOO!!! this is GREAT News! Who cares what they replace it with, as long as Obamacare is gone! Seriously, is anyone going to really shed a tear over poor or old people dying? If you're not wealthy enough to afford medical care then clearly you are not a good person and God's trying to send you a message (cause otherwise he would have blessed you with wealth - and God does not make mistakes). I'm a young man and I've got no health issues whatsoever, (plus a very large paycheck/bank account) so the idea that MY MONEY is going to help save some poor kid or elderly beggar's life makes me vomit! Heck, we already have a population problem and you stupid liberals want to keep awful folks alive on the backs of good hard working Christian Americans!?! Trump knows whats up, as do the Republican's in congress. Its a good thing we've got actual Christian values ruling the roost for once! MAGA!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Um. IB, what you are failing to see is that we see them dehumanizing US - you know, non-rich people who need healthcare.

Sorry you don't get that.

The "fascism" label is your way of further attempting to marginalize the legitimate needs of those who see this bill as a doomsday machine with our lives, the lives of our children and loved ones as it's meat-grinding target.

It's coming for you too.
edit on 22-6-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Medicaid is not an insurance Obama wanted to make it into one but it didn't happen.

Medicaid is an emergency fund for people in need

So why are pregnant women trying use Medicaid for their care?

It is not an insurance.

WRONG

That is your OPINION. YOURS and YOURS alone.

The Health Insurance Association of America describes Medicaid as a "government insurance program for persons of all ages whose income and resources are insufficient to pay for health care".

WIKI LINKY

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Umm you do not speak for me. And it is hugely important what ACA is replaced with. Don't let the anti Obama fervor blind you to what is important.

Remember if a multimillionaire is telling you what you need, remember perspective is very important.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Um. IB, what you are failing to see is that we see them dehumanizing US - you know, non-rich people who need healthcare.

Sorry you don't get that.

The "fascism" label is your way of further attempting to marginalize the legitimate needs of those who see this bill as a doomsday machine with our lives, the lives of our children and loved ones as it's meat-grinding target.

It's coming for you too.

Liberals screaming for Fascism, that without it we're being dehumanized by demonic murderers.

Priceless!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

There were huge problems BEFORE the ACA. The ACA made the problems so glaring that our lazy politicians now have to work. And they don't like it. Being held responsible is a horrible thing especially if you are a millionaire congressman with life time pension and health insurance) .

We need to figure out what a human life is worth, and then determine if we need to treat people who do not have the $$$. This is the direction our for profit system is pushing us in, and is a worth while conversation.

Very true. I agree with you.

I guess it is a test to see if conservatives actually value human life or not, after all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join