It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Conservajerks reveal disgusting health care Bill

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: jimmyx

So you are saying..confiscate money from the rich to redistribute it to the poor? doing so eliminates the willingness for the rich to make more money and they will move and take their cash with them. Its not a threat it would be financially stupid to stay here then.

Then guess who is left? the middle class who cant leave. who then have to pay the taxes at the rate the rich did under your rules because they will then be the richest class.

hell yeah...the wealthy have been confiscating money from the poor and middle class for decades...and by the way, where are the rich going to go?....Europe has higher personal taxes than we do, so does japan....maybe they can go and live in the middle east, or Africa, or 3rd world countries....if so, why didn't they leave long ago?.....Laos and Vietnam to name a few, would welcome them with open arms
edit on 22-6-2017 by jimmyx because: addiions

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Russia has flat 13% tax. So do former USSR countries. Western Europe has high tax. Former USSR countries don't.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Putin doesn't even let his own oligarchs keep their money. What makes you think he'll let foreign oligarchs keep theirs?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Should have listened to Rand Paul.........

No one in washington wants to actually listen to people who have solid ideas, because it cuts into their pocket books

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Russia has flat 13% tax. So do former USSR countries. Western Europe has high tax. Former USSR countries don't.

so what?...have them all move there, for all I care...they'll have to kiss putin's ass and "donate" money to him and his cronies under penalty of thorium poisoning, but that's fine with me.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
This is all because Doctors thinking they deserve high paying salaries. Back in the past doctors were happy with doing stuff for trade. Now a days Doctors should be federalized instead and given the same pay across the board. That would drop cost right there. Hospitals could then use the excess money they saved to lowering the cost of care. This would have to be fed regulated so hospitals do not charge more. they should be capped on the percentage they can earn per year say 40 percent so they are profitable to the people who own them.

I TRIED paying my Dr. with gum.

Don't listen to the commercials. Doctors (or security guards) DONT really want to be paid in GUM.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

More taxation is not a solution. It makes a bad problem even worse. Medical costs have been going up by over 8% a year for over a decade. Our costs overall are literally twice other 1st world costs for the same treatment.

Coming up with more money to pay for a broken system, encourages it to stay broken, and the very rich you are talking about continue to take more in profit for their services then they should be allowed to.

But taxing more, would not only tax them, it would tax everyone for their abuse, and their ability to rig the system in their favor.

No the answer is to fix the costs. That is the only thing that will work.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Cool, the legendary Idon'tcareact! Revolution by design in a nutshell, depopulation agenda anyone?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

No one in washington wants to actually listen to people who have solid ideas, because it cuts into their pocket books

It's MORE than that.

NEITHER side gives .2 about ANY of us:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Actually, I hate to break it to you. In his plan he specifically put in language to not break up medical monopolies. The truth is he is listening to the special interests to.

I have been a fan of his, but that move shows me, he is also part of the swamp.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
People CHEERING and CLAPPING on here because they get a choice...

A CHOICE to have zero or craptasitc healthcare that covers NOTHING.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

that's exactly what I have right now. Nailed it. 5k deductible before insurance picks up 1$ then they pick up 75%
But it's all the R's fault right?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I have to agree with you.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
wow...I just saw the list in "recent" posts, the right-wing is pulling out all the stops on trying to get away from the talking about the right-wings F'ed up healthcare bill... they are throwing every republican talking point out there trying to "push down" this topic.....

link   
Lessee... if Medicaid gets cut to the quick and there's no more individual mandate so only healthy/wealthy people will have Health Ins. Then I suppose when I retire and lose my company benefits, I'll just show up at the emergency room every time I get a cold, shirk my bill and let the tax payer foot the bill. Why would I care... I'll be dead soon anyway... Sounds like a plan.

link   
I hope this bill goes even further with removing government from the healthcare industry than the House version of AHCA. ObamaCare is like a huge friendly giant in a China shop. Everything it does, unintentionally breaks something.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The ACA took a year of R and D's "compromising". They are both to blame, but only the dems were stupid enough to vote for it.

Of course they omitted themselves from this goat screw and we all laugh.
edit on 22-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

As long as the EMTALA law exists, you'll always have "healthcare" available at the E.R... even if you're here illegally.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

I hope you don't need any Medicine that is 3X the cost here than in Canada-the Emergency room will not fill scripts.

Oh don't get cancer-(even with insurance) you can't afford it.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Until the hospital closes the ER. IT is happening.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: network dude

The ACA took a year of R and D's "compromising". They are both to blame, but only the dems were stupid enough to vote for it.

Of course they omitted themselves from this goat screw and we all laugh.

that's why I think it's beyond stupid to be bitching at the right for this, while giving the left a pass. healthcare has been screwed up since day 1 of Obamacare. And no, the right isn't helping anything, but then, what can really be done? It's gone so far, I'm not sure it can be undone.

Perhaps this was the plan all along and will make us beg for socialized medical care.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join